Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,671 members, 7,862,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:14 AM

She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? (2163 Views)

Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room / Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London / With Heavy Military Presence,Lady Excited as She Accept Her Boyfriend’s Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? by Berbierklaus(f): 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
Tallesty1:
I will advise you after your 18th birthday
grin
Who released you
Re: She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
Berbierklaus:

grin
Who released you

I see...This brought relief to my heart. Some nairalander should be locked up truly....from their comment u will know!
Re: She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? by firstking01(m): 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
[quote author=TEMINIKANSOSO post=55330850][/quote]Just check my topics you'd see it.
Re: She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? by Tallesty1(m): 9:49am On Apr 07, 2017
Berbierklaus:

grin
Who released you
Everything in life comes with an expiry date

1 Like

Re: She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 12:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
firstking01:
Just check my topics you'd see it.

thanks, av gone through it...i am a perfect gentleman but the MONEY is delaying. Sometimes i feel inferior...my sweet voice, creative emotional message, the sweet calls but money to take lady out never show, seriously looking for money, need to go back to studio for a new song!
Re: She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? by sanousizayyan(m): 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2017
ikp120:
Ask her this question: "If I ask you to be my girlfriend, will you say yes?"

I no ask you to ask her out o, before you die of rejection. grin grin grin
it works cuz I tried it
Re: She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 1:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
sanousizayyan:
it works cuz I tried it

should i ask her during her next visit or over phone, chat?
Please.
Re: She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? by Eglobalma: 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
ToriBlue:
Most girls actually won't like to date a guy they are taller than.

I.e =Me.

i like those dominating girls, it turns me on knowing my gf is bigger than me
Re: She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 9:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
Eglobalma:

i like those dominating girls, it turns me on knowing my gf is bigger than me

bigger is different from Taller
hope u dont mean BBW?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny: See What This Facebook User Said About Slim People - (screenshot) / Someone’s Daddy Sent Sexy Roman Goddess N1.5m (see Photos) / Romanceland Christmas Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.