Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Ladies: Learn 3 Ways Women Control Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Learn 3 Ways Women Control Men (873 Views)

How I Use My Waist Beads To Control Men After Sleeping With Me / 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men / 4 Ways Women Control Men (without Men Even Knowing It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Learn 3 Ways Women Control Men by megadeal: 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
Women are excellent at getting shit done. And one of the most effective ways that we ’ve learned to accomplish our goals is by manipulating men into doing what we need them to do . If you want to appreciate the full strategic power of the female will, here are 4 ways that women subtly control men without the men ever realizing it …
(1) Women compare men to other men
This kind of control technique is frequently used in parenting , but it ’s actually much more effective when the involved parties are older. It’ s the classic “ look at that nice boy” strategy . A parent might use it to shame their teenager into working harder at home or academically.
“ Look at Linda ’s son , he has a 4 . 0 grade point average and works at the nursing home after -school every day !”
The grown- up version of this occurs when a woman is unsatisfied with some aspect of the man in her life , so she openly starts making.... See more => https://ciscoupdates.com/2017/04/06/ladies-learn-3-ways-women-control-men/

1 Share

Re: Ladies: Learn 3 Ways Women Control Men by youngG10(m): 8:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
plz

(1) (Reply)

Butt, Hips, Breasts Joysticks Enlargement 100% Organic / MUST READ! Indirectly Turning Her Into A Sex Machine! Ladies Get In Here! / An Actual Part Of Ur Body U Rili Cant Live Without

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.