Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

BREAKING: Amaechi ‘disappears’ With A Whopping N243 Billion Tax Payers Money - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Amaechi ‘disappears’ With A Whopping N243 Billion Tax Payers Money (4129 Views)

Councillor Disappears With 30 Bags Of Rice, Beans, Millet In Niger State / See Letter! Ambode Grants Polo Club N50 Million Lagos State Tax Payers Money / Breaking:Amaechi, ALL Ministers From The South-east Missing From Osibanjo's List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Amaechi ‘disappears’ With A Whopping N243 Billion Tax Payers Money by bizmaster003(m): 7:20am On Apr 07, 2017
PLEASE WHO IS AMAECHI?
IS HE A WITCH OR WIZARD?
WHERE DID HE DISAPPEAR TO ?
LASTLY WHY DID HE DISAPPEAR WITH NIGERIA MONEY?
The witch no get brain sha
HOPE BABA STILL DEY KAMKPE?
Re: BREAKING: Amaechi ‘disappears’ With A Whopping N243 Billion Tax Payers Money by obyrich(m): 7:23am On Apr 07, 2017
freeze001:
Onye oshi! He refuses to expend money at his disposal for development then expects more to be approved so he can swallow that one as his 'change'. He can't 'keep this change' cos God will personally punish him!
I strongly believe that Nigeria will quake when the monumental fraud going on in this Buhari led APC government is exposed. Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Amaechi ‘disappears’ With A Whopping N243 Billion Tax Payers Money by ahaika23: 7:30am On Apr 07, 2017
Corruption fighting back. In the voice of the very smart afonja Soyinka

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Amaechi ‘disappears’ With A Whopping N243 Billion Tax Payers Money by coolscott(m): 1:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
But Amaechi has always been kind of on the brainless side.
Combine that with a compulsion to steal, and we have a dressed-up disaster.

He stains Ijaw people's royal dressing with his personality. He is not even an Ijaw man.
He has completely Ignored Ikwere traditional clothing for what I understand to be Bonny traditional clothing
reserved for chiefs when he has not even been given any title.
Re: BREAKING: Amaechi ‘disappears’ With A Whopping N243 Billion Tax Payers Money by Positiveminds(m): 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
I believe in the efficacy of prayers. Join me as we pray. Say after me" My Father, my Father.All these people stealing our common wealth, die by fiyayayayayayaya" Oya pray ooooo . Prayyyyyuu .
Re: BREAKING: Amaechi ‘disappears’ With A Whopping N243 Billion Tax Payers Money by thundafire: 6:07am On Apr 08, 2017
Thief accusing thieves c dat Ubima lips like expired tube
Re: BREAKING: Amaechi ‘disappears’ With A Whopping N243 Billion Tax Payers Money by bakynes(m): 6:19am On Apr 08, 2017
This story is false, is not possible to steal the entire allocation given to his ministry now. If he steals some of it understandable but to consume the whole allocation is not possible.

Workers will be paid out of it, contractors etc and no workers and contractors have complained since, it's just not possible is just like saying a state governor stole the entire yearly Budget of his state. He can only steal some of it not the entire amount. Make we dey use our sense o.
Re: BREAKING: Amaechi ‘disappears’ With A Whopping N243 Billion Tax Payers Money by cashreport: 8:44am On Apr 08, 2017
Admin

Front page
Re: BREAKING: Amaechi ‘disappears’ With A Whopping N243 Billion Tax Payers Money by izime55(m): 11:25am On Apr 08, 2017
Stone them all to dead already

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Always Building Substandard Things In Owerri. Just Take A Look. / Rochas Okorocha Spotted Dancing In Owerri, Dele Momodu, Others React (Photo) / MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.