Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

People With Type ‘O’ Blood Have Better Erections —researchers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People With Type ‘O’ Blood Have Better Erections —researchers (748 Views)

Why Do Muslim Girls Have Better Character And less Prostitution Than Christians? / Why Men With This Blood Type Have Better Erections / Do you want to have better love making skills & make your girl scream? TRY THIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People With Type ‘O’ Blood Have Better Erections —researchers by engrMikemd(m): 10:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
To start with, blood is an important component of your erection: If there’ s not enough blood flowing to your penis, you won’t be able to have — much less sustain — rock - hard erection.
Now, experts are saying that your blood type affects how easy or how hard you may find it to get and sustain erection.
Researchers from Turkey say that men with type O blood are significantly less likely to have erectile dysfunction than those with type A, type B, or type AB blood.
In fact, guys with type A and type B blood are said to be about four times as likely to suffer from erectile dysfunction than men with type O blood.
They also say that men with type AB blood are nearly five times likely to find it hard to get hard!
Indeed, scientists have previously determined that some blood types — particularly AB — have been linked to other health conditions, including heart disease, higher cholesterol, and blood clots.
http://punchng.com/people-with-type-o-blood-have-better-erections-researchers/

1 Like

Re: People With Type ‘O’ Blood Have Better Erections —researchers by newyorks(m): 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
team0+ say hi.

1 Like

Re: People With Type ‘O’ Blood Have Better Erections —researchers by newyorks(m): 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
team0+
Re: People With Type ‘O’ Blood Have Better Erections —researchers by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
What about the women with blood o?
Re: People With Type ‘O’ Blood Have Better Erections —researchers by ayo2234: 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
My people, Jobs shall be BoKu for us all in 2017. Never Give up!

However, check out my signature and reach us for your pleasant memories preservation.

Re: People With Type ‘O’ Blood Have Better Erections —researchers by youngberry001(m): 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
ToriBlue:
What about the women with blood o?
they hardly see there menstruations cheesy
Re: People With Type ‘O’ Blood Have Better Erections —researchers by MARX77(m): 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
Am i the only one who sometyms feel dis researchers talk spoil at regular intervals.
Re: People With Type ‘O’ Blood Have Better Erections —researchers by engrMikemd(m): 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
MARX77:
Am i the only one who sometyms feel dis researchers talk spoil at regular intervals.
yes u are the only one
Re: People With Type ‘O’ Blood Have Better Erections —researchers by dhardline(m): 10:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hmmmm... No wonder smiley.
Re: People With Type ‘O’ Blood Have Better Erections —researchers by MARX77(m): 11:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
engrMikemd:
yes u are the only one
LOL

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Niakid Bathroom Video Recorded By A Beautiful Innocent Girl Leaks Online / This Is The Sign I Saw On A Photographer's. / Top Sign Of A Potential Cheating Partner... Must See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.