Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo (24226 Views)

Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence / Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab / New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by SEFAGO(m): 3:40am On Dec 29, 2009
Fight fight fight fight!
Come on folks i wanna see some action lets digress from the topic! Yes!

Kai village secondary school. For all of use ajebutter and fresh guys out there, we dont fight neither do we bomb.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by platinumnk(f): 3:40am On Dec 29, 2009
tpia.:

and you dont, right?

anyway, wipe your brother's tears since you showed up in a jiffy and in righteous jihadist indignation.

Ill pass . .   but i am igbo, but this is an english speaking thread . . .

remember what was said about interrupting threads with lauguages undecided
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Nobody: 3:41am On Dec 29, 2009
platinumnk:

Ill pass . .   but i am igbo, but this is an english speaking thread . . .

remember what was said about interrupting threads with lauguages undecided

what was said?

Did your brother speak Igbo here?

and are you drunk by any chance?
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by SEFAGO(m): 3:42am On Dec 29, 2009
man when kosovo wakes up and see this thread. Automatic lock up-when the cat is asleep, the mouse would play
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by TOYOSI20(f): 3:43am On Dec 29, 2009
FL Gators:

@TOYOSI

Merry Christmas and a happy new year wink

Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New year to ya too dear! wink smiley

Yeah Mr. Mccloud are u mad?? shocked shocked
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Nobody: 3:45am On Dec 29, 2009
i think platnumk k needs a break from NL as well.

she's going off on the deep end
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Nobody: 3:46am On Dec 29, 2009
**sigh**
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Beaf: 3:46am On Dec 29, 2009
Please back to topic.

This is what is left of the fresh boys ahun.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/213512_b_JPGdd3a386d7dbf44d9295a84fc49877b8e
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by mccloud224(m): 3:46am On Dec 29, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New year to ya too dear! wink smiley

Yeah Mr. Mccloud are u mad?? shocked shocked

Yes. . .i am mad.I am mad at dumb bimbos like you and tpia.

I spit on both of you TTTTTPPPPIIIAAA sPfIfffifF
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by SEFAGO(m): 3:49am On Dec 29, 2009
Please back to topic.

This is what is left of the fresh boys ahun.

Kai, i just managed to figure out what the image was. Aya I hope he didnt lose  his long shooter. He might have planned a horrible crime but man-to-man, one cannot live without longshooter
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Beaf: 3:50am On Dec 29, 2009
SEFAGO:

Kai, i just managed to figure out what the image was. Aya I hope he didnt lose  his long shooter. He might have planned a horrible crime but man-to-man, one cannot live without longshooter

You can take it that he's now a babe. grin
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by SwtzMinx(f): 3:51am On Dec 29, 2009
.he actually wantd to blow himself up??!! :-/
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Nobody: 3:53am On Dec 29, 2009
Ok now am beginnin to think Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab's photo has some baaad aura goin on  undecided
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Nobody: 3:53am On Dec 29, 2009
And the love died like that.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by platinumnk(f): 3:55am On Dec 29, 2009
omg the guy had the bomb in his nutszzz he must have wanted to die shocked shocked shocked
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Beaf: 3:55am On Dec 29, 2009
Ziggy_mama:

Ok now am beginnin to thing Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab's photo has some baaad aura goin on  undecided

No, some NLer's just have supressed terrorism in their souls. . .
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Beaf: 3:57am On Dec 29, 2009
platinumnk:

omg the guy had the bomb in his nutszzz he must have wanted to die shocked shocked shocked

. . .Just that the sad fo.ol didn't die, but ez nuts iz gone. Lets shed a crocodile tear. . . grin
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Cytosin: 3:59am On Dec 29, 2009
It's such a tragedy. How can such a fine boy be brainwashed so bad to the extent of trying to kill himself and others?? It is so sad.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Nobody: 4:02am On Dec 29, 2009
platinumnk:

Mccloud stop abeg

are u happy? grin grin
my siggy?  tongue

although i NEVER see you harrasing your own yoruba people. , eVER. angry

and you never will, anymore than I've seen you harassing your own Igbo people. Take this thread for example where your longerthroat wants to elongate over what language I'm using.

I thought you said you have some Yoruba friends saying they're igbo?

so face them and comot from my front abeg.

make una go do kumbaya for club or somewhere.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by SEFAGO(m): 4:03am On Dec 29, 2009
Tpia na fire woman, u see me talk? I am just doing my own jejely. I am now a born again christian.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Nobody: 4:04am On Dec 29, 2009
SEFAGO:

Tpia na fire woman, u see me talk? I am just doing my own jejely. I am now a born again christian.
LOL Na because she be Ekiti woman cheesy
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Nobody: 4:05am On Dec 29, 2009
SEFAGO:

abeg go console platinumk wey dey cry over tpia meanly speaking Igbo and abusing her Igbo brother.

she's waiting- now shoo wink

na una be universal panadol

born again ko, born before ni
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by platinumnk(f): 4:06am On Dec 29, 2009
@fl- on the chance that i visit yoruba vs igbo threads . . . ? No I have not.
But if you say so

Tpia- i fear u oo, I dey commot, I just wanted to understand what is being said tis all shocked shocked shocked
(I wanna laugh) tongue
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by mikeoscar: 4:07am On Dec 29, 2009
I wonder what make him do such an act.

Sweetpie23,
He did it for Allah, and oh, for the 70 virgins He will inherit after He rots in the U.S. jail.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Nobody: 4:07am On Dec 29, 2009
platinumnk:

@fl- on the chance yoruba vs igbo threads . . . ? No I have not.
But if you day so

Tpia- i fear u oo, I dey commot, I just wanted to understand what is being said tis all shocked shocked shocked
(I wanna laugh) tongue

no need to fear me nah

just find one "ahem" brother to console you in your hour of pain brought about by tpia
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by TOYOSI20(f): 4:08am On Dec 29, 2009
nahh, . . .i meant were u upset cos u had cuss words flying all up in the zone like it was nothing, . . . shocked shocked

well i really can be bovvered, . . .have a good one!!
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Parohfreh(f): 4:10am On Dec 29, 2009
Paroh_freh's work here is done.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by mccloud224(m): 4:12am On Dec 29, 2009
@Toyoyo

Whatever
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Parohfreh(f): 4:13am On Dec 29, 2009
TOYOSI20:

nahh, . . .i meant were u upset cos u had cuss words flying all up in the zone like it was nothing, . . . shocked shocked

well i really can be bovvered, . . .have a good one!!

Toyosi20, this mccloud sent me an email abusing, insulting and cussing you out!
Insult him! tackle him!! how dare he?
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by mccloud224(m): 4:16am On Dec 29, 2009
Paroh_freh:

Toyosi20, this mccloud sent me an email abusing, insulting and cussing you out!
Insult him! tackle him!! how dare he?

Maybe it's an email of "love".

Ode ni e grin

You don forget say your email dey hidden?
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Beaf: 4:16am On Dec 29, 2009
mike oscar:

Sweetpie23,
He did it for Allah, and oh, for the 70 virgins He will inherit after He rots in the U.S. jail.

. . .But his virgin handling "aparatus" has been blown up!
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Parohfreh(f): 4:17am On Dec 29, 2009
mccloud224:

Maybe it's an email of "love".

Ode ni e grin

You don forget say your email dey hidden?

lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Court Stops Diezani From Leaving UK Till Next April / Petrol Prices Increases By 36%, Sells For N149 / World Bank Predicts Sharp Fall In Nigeria’s GDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.