Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo (24224 Views)

Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence / Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab / New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Beaf: 5:32am On Dec 29, 2009
manny4life:

Brother why? Even the holy book say love your neighbour as you love yourself grin grin

Nonsense, the only neighbour I can love like myself is the opposite sex. Holy book my foot!
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by manny4life(m): 5:32am On Dec 29, 2009
Paroh_freh:

look at this idio t you wont find a wife to settle down u dunno your old!!

First off did I call your name? Secondly, where is all this coming from? Honey, how old are you and are you married? Besides, I'm in my early/mid twenties so I can't marry and I can understand your agony as a female who perhaps isn't married. Furthermore, I ain't gonna trade words with you because it ain't worth it, not at all.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Beaf: 5:34am On Dec 29, 2009
n-guage:

Who is a neighbour?

“A Jewish man was traveling on a trip from Jerusalem to Jericho, and he was attacked by bandits. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him up, and left him half dead beside the road. By chance a priest came along. But when he saw the man lying there, he crossed to the other side of the road and passed him by. A Temple assistant walked over and looked at him lying there, but he also passed by on the other side. Then a despised Samaritan came along, and when he saw the man, he felt compassion for him. Going over to him, the Samaritan soothed his wounds with olive oil and wine and bandaged them. Then he put the man on his own donkey and took him to an inn, where he took care of him. The next day he handed the innkeeper two silver coins, telling him, ‘Take care of this man. If his bill runs higher than this, I’ll pay you the next time I’m here.’ “Now which of these three would you say was a neighbor to the man who was attacked by bandits?” Jesus asked. The man replied, “The one who showed him mercy.” Then Jesus said, “Yes, now go and do the same.” Luke 10:30-37

Thats some seriously psychedelic stuff man! You can go about loving terrorists, just leave me out of it angry.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Parohfreh(f): 5:34am On Dec 29, 2009
lol i thought

manny4life:

I love NL, people going at each other grin grin grin

joke
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by SEFAGO(m): 5:34am On Dec 29, 2009
@manny4life

bros you dey my area. What do u do at washington DC?
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by manny4life(m): 5:34am On Dec 29, 2009
Beaf:

Nonsense, the only neighbour I can love like myself is the opposite sex. Holy book my foot!

Bro, no one meant same sex love, wow damn
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by oyinda3(f): 5:35am On Dec 29, 2009
SEFAGO:

No, lol, I meant was the FOB. Freshman year being my first year in college, it was a bit of a culture shock, I remember most of it unlike my second and third years in university. Anyways my fault, I am a bit of a flowery writer sometimes.

Nigerian women are usually not so open  about sex as you are, even online. Either you are a man or a nigerian woman who haas lived in america for a long time.

FYI: I only do girls

ah i see. dat's true i remember my first yr here as well. definitely a culture shock. but urs must be worse since your in school all by urself and all surrounded by these white ppl.  oh i get what u mean now.

haha @ your response for paroh. I think she's Akata. she's a sweet girl though.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by SEFAGO(m): 5:35am On Dec 29, 2009

Thats some seriously psychedelic stuff man! You can go about loving terrorists, just leave me out of it

Man most of the people who are proclaiming forgiveness live in Nigeria. I can't wait fro my friends to come back. In addition to telling me not to scam them off their money. they would also warn e not to blow them up.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Nobody: 5:36am On Dec 29, 2009
@Poster

look @ this nice guy, I pity him   undecided y did u do this Farouk, ur faz looks more cool than this, too bad for him

SEFAGO:

Nigerian women are usually not so open  about sex as you are, even online. Either you are a man or a nigerian woman who haas lived in america for a long time.

FYI: I only do girls

Most do, it depends on how you interact with them  lipsrsealed even xperience women won't open up to you if they notice you personality is different about[b] intimacy[/b]  grin
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by manny4life(m): 5:36am On Dec 29, 2009
SEFAGO:

@manny4life

bros you dey my area. What do u do at washington DC?

Have u heard the saying " I have to kill you to tell you", I work as a civilian for a U.S. govt agency.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Beaf: 5:37am On Dec 29, 2009
manny4life:

Bro, no one meant same sex love, wow damn

You think?
See the way n-guage is wasting his youth and spraying love at both male and female. grin
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by nguage(m): 5:37am On Dec 29, 2009
Beaf:

Thats some seriously psychedelic stuff man! You can go about loving terrorists, just leave me out of it angry.

Maybe if everyone loved everyone, there wont be terrorists. Think about it.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by HIO4: 5:38am On Dec 29, 2009
Nigerian women are usually not so open  about sex as you are, even online.
I know, right.  Nairaland babes act like they've never ever gotten wet.  As if sexuality is repulsive.  Double hiss.
Especially that yoda.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by SEFAGO(m): 5:38am On Dec 29, 2009
Have u heard the saying " I have to kill you to tell you", I work as a civilian for a U.S. govt agency.

Basically you are reporting everything we type here. US is a great country gbam grin
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by manny4life(m): 5:38am On Dec 29, 2009
oyinda.:

ah i see. dat's true i remember my first yr here as well. definitely a culture shock. but urs must be worse since your in school all by urself and all surrounded by these white ppl.  oh i get what u mean now.

Is she? This is rich grin grin grin
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Beaf: 5:39am On Dec 29, 2009
oyinda.:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Rushes out to drink panadol!
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by oyinda3(f): 5:39am On Dec 29, 2009
manny n beaf your such instigators.
I like paroh ok?  tongue
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by HIO4: 5:40am On Dec 29, 2009
That's true.  We can't embrace terrorists with open arms and kiss them on the forehead.
Those kinds of people are reprobates who hide behind religion.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by manny4life(m): 5:41am On Dec 29, 2009
SEFAGO:

Basically you are reporting everything we type here. US is a great country gbam grin

Reporting? Nah, I ain't no snitch. It would be more accurate to say I almost got fired three weeks ago using our system to access NL, then they had to read to me all the security breach I had caused
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by SEFAGO(m): 5:42am On Dec 29, 2009
Maybe if everyone loved everyone, there wont be terrorists. Think about it.

Do you live in lala land? People cannot just love each other-wtf what naivety. Man religion has to go in Nigeria.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by manny4life(m): 5:42am On Dec 29, 2009
oyinda.:

manny n beaf your such instigators.
I like paroh ok?  tongue

My sister, we have evaluate that "like" phrase , just kidding
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by SEFAGO(m): 5:43am On Dec 29, 2009
That's true. We can't embrace terrorists with open arms and kiss them on the forehead.

Infact after this incident, i lost any inking of liberal thought I have been inculcated with.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by manny4life(m): 5:46am On Dec 29, 2009
SEFAGO:

Infact after this incident, i lost any inking of liberal thought I have been inculcated with.

That's right brother, I lost every respect for them
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Beaf: 5:46am On Dec 29, 2009
SEFAGO:

Do you live in lala land? People cannot just love each other-wtf what naivety. Man religion has to go in Nigeria.

Don't mind that terrorist lover, he is a "Samaritan" dreamer wasting his time on a Nigerian site.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by nguage(m): 5:48am On Dec 29, 2009
SEFAGO:

Even if it wasn't a religious doctrine, it is innate in humans - love and affection for fellow humans. I recognize we don't currently live in an ideal world but I make my own world for me and I follow the teachings of my teacher.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by manny4life(m): 5:48am On Dec 29, 2009
Beaf:

Don't mind that terrorist lover, he is a "Samaritan" dreamer wasting his time on a Nigerian site.

Dude, as much i love my neighbour but this sure tarnished our image so I ain't loving no one period.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by nguage(m): 5:50am On Dec 29, 2009
HIO4:

That's true.  We can't embrace terrorists with open arms and kiss them on the forehead.

I actually know it's the other way around. Organized religion is what makes people "reprobates."
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by SEFAGO(m): 5:50am On Dec 29, 2009
Dude, as much i love my neighbour but this sure tarnished our image so I ain't loving no one period.

When I am racially profiled in airports and harassed, I would definitely be loving my neighbor.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by manny4life(m): 5:52am On Dec 29, 2009
SEFAGO:

When I am racially profiled in airports and harassed, I would definitely be loving my neighbor.

Did u say racially profiled? I went to work this morning, and all my co-workers were all looking at me so strange like I have stolen something that I git so pissed at them and shouted "WHAT"
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by HIO4: 5:53am On Dec 29, 2009
n-guage:

I actually know it's the other way around. Organized religion is what makes people "reprobates."
I disagree.
These outcasts are brainwashed deviants with no remorse for human life.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by SEFAGO(m): 5:55am On Dec 29, 2009
Did u say racially profiled? I went to work this morning, and all my co-workers were all looking at me so strange that I git so pissed at them and shouted "WHAT"

grin grin grin funny as it sounds the repercussions are many. I have observed how Arabs are treated and men being treated that way is just going to make me angry. Man that guy rep nigeria to the fullest and he repped us bad
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by nguage(m): 5:56am On Dec 29, 2009
SEFAGO:

So you'll let this one incident stop you from loving? Think about what you'll lose when you let love go, you'll part with joy and absolute inner calm.

I'm not saying terrorists are right, but if we have tried fighting them for years and it's not working, let's try something else. I know the same reactants under the same conditions would always yield the same products. Let's try something else for once, let's try love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Buhari May Sideline EFCC, ICPC In Loot Recovery / Those Who Distorted 2016 Budget Will Be Severely Punished -President Buhari Vows / Police Officers Label Man A Fraudster, Withdraw All His Money With POS In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.