Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) (54348 Views)

She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) / This Lady Vows To Destroy So Many Relationships This Yuletide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by Newborn40(m): 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
Abuja baby can form, Egwu I wish good lucky
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
Goodboi243547:
Boost your financial status today!!!!!...see details below

LOL keep fooling yourself, only fools will fall for you and this your Nairabet fraud. Why only nairabet where they cannot confirm yout tickets hahah..
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by kingsmaila(m): 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
Please leave the railway. Can I have your gsm no? I am a potential husband for u.
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by Innocent112(m): 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
tongue embarassed

Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by presh247(m): 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
It might be a joke I guess. She is just trying to get attention.
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
ProsperOkec:
why some here are asking how to turn a guy down politely.

very soon they will be saying all man na man.

rate me below
lolz, if that is you, abeg remove the picture, you are disgracing humanity, in case you might be asking why I don't give a f#ck, I know someone who might give a f#ck

Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by DMerciful(m): 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
Why do we intellectualize everything? He has said that underage girls should not be raped. You can also speak for the overage girls without bothering him!
SmartBug:

His post gives off the idea that it's only wrong to rape underage girls. That is why it is demeaning to women.
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by Fountaincrest: 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
I will do asoebi for your wedding
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by ipobbigot7: 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
Is her name not Egwu?

Desperation is in their blood, that's the reason they do crime and prostitutes everywhere.
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by get2pauldy: 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
Pls my Sister hold on to God
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
This place looks like kom kom village
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by Codes151(m): 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
With that jersey!!, u have to lie down and wait! Idiot
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by gofnor(m): 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
owukpa:
A Facebook user, Regina Egwu has vowed to sit on railway until she sees a husband.
Miss Egwu, in a picture posted on her Facebook page and obtained by IDOMA VOICE was seen siting on a railway garbed in Chelsea FC jersey.
"She wrote, "Am not leaving dis railway until I see husband today oooo hmmm today na today,#LOL"

While many friends berated her for making such cheap post, other friends advised her to rather go home or else she would end up marrying a mad man.

See reactions below.
http://www.idomavoice.com/2017/04/single-lady-vows-to-sit-on-railway.html

how are the mighty falling.

1 Share

Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by guychidile: 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
Lady,relax both girls and boys bereketee ,so add your own with prayers,very soon,your own man will land like LandRover....you hear.
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by Duru009(m): 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
Girls too plenty des days and thy are highly desperate.....
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by Joh227: 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
2 avoid cming here 2 read nd go....i wl not log out frm nairaland.com 2day untill i findz a wife
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by asha01: 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2017
owukpa:
A Facebook user, Regina Egwu has vowed to sit on railway until she sees a husband.
Miss Egwu, in a picture posted on her Facebook page and obtained by IDOMA VOICE was seen siting on a railway garbed in Chelsea FC jersey.
"She wrote, "Am not leaving dis railway until I see husband today oooo hmmm today na today,#LOL"

While many friends berated her for making such cheap post, other friends advised her to rather go home or else she would end up marrying a mad man.

See reactions below.
http://www.idomavoice.com/2017/04/single-lady-vows-to-sit-on-railway.html

somebody should give me her phone number becasue am the husband she is waiting for.
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by stamapro(m): 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
nikkypearl:
see as everybody dey find husband shocked
me sef they find husband !
oya put ur pix 4 display 4 beta identificatn
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by stamapro(m): 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided R. I. P in advance
hmm no chill 4 fellow sis
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by Billion2612(m): 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
I will come for you after you have been crush down by the nxt train
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
nikkypearl:
u fit marry me? Am good is just that am jobless
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by Moz22: 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
nikkypearl:
ifahear, ifahear!!
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
Firstlady09:
No guys in her area or wat? undecided shocked
She's not looking for who to fu..ck but marry her
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by ksticksz(m): 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
I pray u receive sense and not too late for u
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by Nellybank(m): 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
If true... Get well soon. Mathew 4:10
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by NaijaBlend: 11:08pm On Apr 07, 2017
When you eventually find one nah, you go de fumble!
Next thing you would rush to Nairaland to tell us cock n bull stories

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Church Members Fight Dirty Over Female Lover (pic) / Why Is Adult Video Called 'Blue Film?' / Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.