Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,168 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? (7064 Views)

Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by queenice7(f): 9:57am On Apr 07, 2017
since my heart was left Brocken in my last relationship a while ago. I haven't been able to fall in love, lost interest in relationship. I am interested in making true friendship with but sex, preferably male coz they are more selfless and so. friendship, just not to be lonely and to help or be provided help when the time comes. but most guys I meet aren't getting it. they just want sex. am dissapointed wen I have taken one as a brother, support his relationship, have constructive conversations with him, only for him to have de guts to ask me for sex. most of them sef, i will barely know them, and they won't even contribute anything to my life or spend a dime on me, not that am interested in their money, but true friendship, yet they channel our Innocent conversation to meeting in a hotel and having sex. I will be thinking these are responsible guys, as dey are perceived to be by others, like the latest is a young Pastor. am wondering where the problem is coming from, coz I am a reserved person.

8 Likes

Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 07, 2017
You are what you attract.

If everyone you meet only wants to sleep with you, then you are obviously not worth it.

You need to work on yourself first.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 07, 2017
cruchenuti:

If everyone you meet only wants to sleep with you, then you are obviously not worth it.

You need to work on yourself first.

And you have to make her feel like Trash?

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by Frolic: 10:02am On Apr 07, 2017
It is nothing. Keep resisting and staying true to what you want. With time, you'll get exactly what you want

5 Likes

Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by brandydaniells(m): 10:03am On Apr 07, 2017
I see no reason not to have sex ...its not like its a bad thing ....it nourishes women's body according to science....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by OLAJADON: 10:08am On Apr 07, 2017
queenice7:
since my heart was left Brocken in my last relationship a while ago. I haven't been able to fall in love, lost interest in relationship. I am interested in making true friendship with but sex, preferably male coz they are more selfless and so. friendship, just not to be lonely and to help or be provided help when the time comes. but most guys I meet aren't getting it. they just want sex. am dissapointed wen I have taken one as a brother, support his relationship, have constructive conversations with him, only for him to have de guts to ask me for sex. most of them sef, i will barely know them, and they won't even contribute anything to my life or spend a dime on me, not that am interested in their money, but true friendship, yet they channel our Innocent conversation to meeting in a hotel and having sex. I will be thinking these are responsible guys, as dey are perceived to be by others, like the latest is a young Pastor. am wondering where the problem is coming from, coz I am a reserved person.
I think this is about you not them, the kind of people you attract depends on the kind of person you are.
So ask yourself this question, who are you? How do you dress?, he do you address people? Which kind of environment did you find yourself in?
Also mind the type of cloth you wear, stop wearing seductive cloth. You make think those cloths make you look sexy but to some guy it present you as a potential prey.

12 Likes

Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 07, 2017
Okay. That's terrible. Why would guys only want to bunk you? — Damn. So Sad. Sha, I can help you fix this but you'll have to work with me. First, post your picture. Make sure your chest and behind are visible. This will help me to analyse some key points and figure out the problem.

6 Likes

Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by oluboom(m): 10:08am On Apr 07, 2017
my honest and sincere answer for u is if its true dat everyone u meet wants to have sex with you den u need to work on yourself...sometin is wrong somewhere....probably its nt dir intention to have sex with u till maybe dey noticed or saw sometin in u

anoda ish is dat 80% of guys out there r after sex so it might not av anitin to do with you as others girls experience such.

5 Likes

Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 07, 2017
SmartBug:

And you have to make her feel like Trash?

Because we are not calling a Spade, a Spade. When i was younger, ladies never wanted to associate with me. I never knew the real reason why.

Now when i look back, i clearly understand why.

6 Likes

Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by BiafranBushBoy: 10:15am On Apr 07, 2017
[s]
queenice7:
[/s]

MTCHEWWW...

Crappy write-up! Poor grammar!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by ElizaVeta(f): 10:17am On Apr 07, 2017
Them be bunkers grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by firstking01(m): 10:18am On Apr 07, 2017
Stop presenting yourself to them as a sex tool.

2 Likes

Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by ElizaVeta(f): 10:19am On Apr 07, 2017
brandydaniells:
I see no reason not to have sex ...its not like its a bad thing ....it nourishes women's body according to science....
Gbagam!!

2 Likes

Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by ElizaVeta(f): 10:20am On Apr 07, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
[s][/s]

MTCHEWWW...

Crappy write-up! Poor grammar!
Bad Badoo Baddest grin grin grin
Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by Swegzfreak: 10:24am On Apr 07, 2017
It's allowed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 07, 2017
SmartBug:
Okay. That's terrible. Why would guys only want to bunk you? — Damn. So Sad. Sha, I can help you fix this but you'll have to work with me. First, post your picture. Make sure your chest and behind are visible. This will help me to analyse some key points and figure out the problem.

So that you can pick your vaseline & get to work abi ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 07, 2017
cruchenuti:

So that you can pick your vaseline & get to work abi ? undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by don4real: 10:38am On Apr 07, 2017
Sorry my dear, women are like chicken to some men.you can't have a chicken as a pet because one day you must surely have it as a meal so don't be surprise

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by BiafranBushBoy: 10:42am On Apr 07, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Bad Badoo Baddest grin grin grin

Wetin happen?
Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by pkang: 10:48am On Apr 07, 2017
I better hold my thoughts.
Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by Juni4jay(m): 10:55am On Apr 07, 2017
My dear...it's vry diff nw to hv a friend dat wil not once in a while reason u sex. U sef check na.. Body no b fire wood. Which one b " I took him lyk a broda" do dey tel u dy don't hv enuf sisters..! I'll advise u, open up ur heart and find sum1 to luv..( at least u can cal dat one legal fvckn) or u Luk for gays, na dem fit no reason sex. Hw wil I hv a frnd as pretty as u r, dreaming of running tins wit u, u wil com nd b telin me u tk me for a Broda!! (Pls hv sense)

6 Likes

Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 07, 2017
Op don't feel awkward . that's how most guys are wired . All they care about is sexx. It then depends on you to slate it down , when any guy is coming over to you for friendship. Spell it out loudly u are not up for anything sexxx and avoid sexx chat by all means . avoid private questions like when last did u have sexx? Which spot is your favourite ? Just tell him, guy! Cut it out ..that's too private for me to reply .
Can we change topic? He will become uncomfortable and get the message .
Just be straight and abrupt with them , when they start with such methods to seduce u or to make u want sexx. The ones who wants 2 have sexx will stop chatting with u. Then the real ones who likes u as just a friend , will have different topics to chat about ..
Babe filter your friends , very important.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 07, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Gbagam!!
There's something wrong with you upstairs. So you have sex with any man you meet?.

3 Likes

Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 07, 2017
alexialin:
Op don't feel awkward . that's how most guys are wired . All they care about is sexx. It then depends on you to slate it down , when any guy is coming over to you for friendship. Spell it out loudly u are not up for anything sexxx and avoid sexx chat by all means . avoid private questions like when last did u have sexx? Which spot is your favourite ? Just tell him, guy! Cut it out ..that's too private for me to reply .
Can we change topic? He will become uncomfortable and get the message .
Just be straight and abrupt with them , when they start with such methods to seduce u or to make u want sexx. The ones who wants 2 have sexx will stop chatting with u. Then the real ones who likes u as just a friend , will have different topics to chat about ..
Babe filter your friends , very important.
Spot on!.

1 Like

Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by edimolu(m): 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
queenice7:
Nothing is wrong with you jawe......ure perfectly okay.....most guys are wired that way..nd am proud to fall in that category....it takes matured love nd affection to see beyond sex when yhu dealing wif a lady...nd dat explains why u going thru that....so it actualli depends on what u want from a guy....telling a guy all u want is friendship is a NO NO.....GET URSEF A GUY ND BE DONE WITH DIS AM TIRED OF RELATIONSHIP BULLSHIT....

3 Likes

Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
Most guys are interested in sex.

2 Likes

Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by Somzie(m): 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
This is naij. Any lady dat goes into a short friendship in a short period already seeking for help in btw and makes it a norm will always get screwed and dumped

The naija man's mentality has been programmed like dat becos u naija women ask for too much and want too much for free while u sit on ur asses, using pussy as an atm machine

Change what you seek and you will find what u desire. Its that simple.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by Bambog(m): 12:45pm On Apr 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by joycesims(f): 1:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
Not peculiar to you alone, If you don't need a man for money and stuffs like that, then don't worry and don't give in either!

Its mostly common these days, almost every woman experiences that, just be true to yourself and you'll meet the exception you seek!

Na normal thing today!

2 Likes

Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by CplusJason: 1:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
Why don't you date my brother, Rev fr. Anthony? Trust me, he don't like sex.

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by shurley22(f): 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
Well, it's no news that majority of guys these days only think of sex with almost every lady they meet so that might just be the reason.
But then again you've got to check yourself to be sure that you aren't the reason for the attraction. Check your dressing, you manner of speech etc
Re: Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? by Splinz(m): 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
cruchenuti:

OLAJADON:

I think this is about you not them, the kind of people you attract depends on the kind of person you are.

This is not always true, most especially in this very case.

It is common sense that to an average guy out there, whether you dress like a reverent sister or an olosho, a simple 'Hi' from a woman is enough to resurrect "Johnny boy" to an unbreakable rod- hard and mighty. smiley

So, it's never about the op as a person. Rather, it's a general phenomenon.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? / 10 African Countries With The Top Most Beautiful Women / Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.