Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,810 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

When Was The Last Time You Were Told "I Love You". - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Was The Last Time You Were Told "I Love You". (517 Views)

What Was Your Reaction The First Time You Ever Saw This (PHOTOS 18+) / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The Last Time You Were Told "I Love You". by mostsimpliest(m): 10:52am On Apr 07, 2017
being single has its advantage and disadvantage,one of them is being cared about and appreciated.even though you being played there is this psychological relief yhu ghat when you are told "i love yhu"...Mine has been more than a year i was told,when was yours?(singles)
Re: When Was The Last Time You Were Told "I Love You". by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 07, 2017
What is 'I Love you'
Re: When Was The Last Time You Were Told "I Love You". by stancod(m): 11:11am On Apr 07, 2017
Two years ago
Re: When Was The Last Time You Were Told "I Love You". by marvelling(m): 11:14am On Apr 07, 2017
I have never been told those words before cry
Re: When Was The Last Time You Were Told "I Love You". by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 07, 2017
Last night. And yea this morning

In short every day and every night .
It's a silent rule between us

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Were Told "I Love You". by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 07, 2017
1800bc
Re: When Was The Last Time You Were Told "I Love You". by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 07, 2017
marvelling:
I have never been told those words before cry

Ever??! shocked

That's huge lipsrsealed embarassed
Sorry undecided
Re: When Was The Last Time You Were Told "I Love You". by marvelling(m): 11:20am On Apr 07, 2017
alexialin:

Ever??! shocked
That's huge lipsrsealed embarassed Sorry undecided

yeah! you'd be surprised!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Were Told "I Love You". by NeeKlaus: 11:23am On Apr 07, 2017
Last week.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Were Told "I Love You". by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 07, 2017
marvelling:

yeah! you'd be surprised!

Am shocked .
Wow!

Don't relent OK? Someone somewhere is waiting and hoping to say those words to you.. smiley

How old are u? If u don't mind saying it
Re: When Was The Last Time You Were Told "I Love You". by pillan(f): 11:26am On Apr 07, 2017
This morning
Re: When Was The Last Time You Were Told "I Love You". by marvelling(m): 11:29am On Apr 07, 2017
alexialin:

Am shocked .
Wow!

Don't relent OK? Someone somewhere is waiting and hoping to say those words to you.. smiley

How old are u? If u don't mind saying it

I am not even interested again sef! nobody cares and more importantly, I don't care that they don't care angry
Re: When Was The Last Time You Were Told "I Love You". by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 07, 2017
marvelling:

I am not even interested again sef! nobody cares and more importantly, I don't care that they don't care angry

You sef angry

Just behaving like a baby..
Whether u like it or u don't like it . be prepared , you will soon hear those 3 letter words ...OK? kiss
Cheers smiley
Re: When Was The Last Time You Were Told "I Love You". by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
Yesterday.

(1) (Reply)

Lol.between Shina Peller And A Twitter User. / Photos: Nigerian Woman Thrown Out Of The House By Her Abusive Husband / s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.