Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

(UPDATED)Would U Allow Your Girlfriend Collect Another Gift From Another Man. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (UPDATED)Would U Allow Your Girlfriend Collect Another Gift From Another Man. (7345 Views)

Will U Allow Your Partner To Be With Ya Fone For 24hrs. See Pix / What She Got As Christmas Gift From Him - Pictured / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (UPDATED)Would U Allow Your Girlfriend Collect Another Gift From Another Man. by nairaxchan: 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2009
update: i met her over lunch, we discussed the issue, and i made her talking, she said the first gift of nokia n97, he had never made his intentions known, that is why she accepted it]
that this second gift he intends giving her, he has made verbally his intentions and she told him she has a boyfriend hence why she asked for my opinion about whether she should collect it etc

i gave her my own mind, and told her she should not collect any gift from the guy because as she already knows, collecting it will pass across another message.

What i am doing now is a siddon look attitude, and damn it she is going to be tested, i will definitely update this thread again in some months time.

Pple who adviced me on moving on with my lyfe,it was a lovely advice, but i am just going to shine my eye more, i am cutting down on the giving, if she goes she goes, if she stays she stays, as earlier adviced a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage, time will tell, it will really tell

but what i am going to do now is to have a lot of female friends, but i will never date them or sleep with them, i am just keeping my options wide open, that way if the relationship catapult, i would know whom to woo, because when a female knows you are just friends, she is her normal self, and i understand and know her better, but if my present one ends badly, i woo my female friends to be my number1 gal, is it a good strategy>>>>
Re: (UPDATED)Would U Allow Your Girlfriend Collect Another Gift From Another Man. by nairaxchan: 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2009
@lordreed
inbetween she said it was my personality that won her over, i never used money to woo her to become my girlfriend,i was just givin her things generally,if i can do a lot for my male friends, much more my girlfriend, that is why i never thought twice when i want to do something for her that i feel is necessary

the funny thing about this my girl is she a very nasty girl, i am sometimes shocked the way she make friends with males and when she wants to run them down, i pity them, some of them are even suprised she is in a relationship, hmmm time will tell.

Now i am going to face my book, watever will be will be, but i will be more smarter now than ever, nairal land u rock

whatever happens, i am not gonna regret my actions later in lyfe, i am not going to be d first and the last to leave a relationship, and if ends bad will still enter my nxt relationship the same person i am, am not going to take the path of making girls useless, it is not my being,it wont make me focused and i will never derive any inner joy in doing that,
Re: (UPDATED)Would U Allow Your Girlfriend Collect Another Gift From Another Man. by LordReed(m): 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2009
Go for it dude!

nairaxchan:

but what i amĀ  going to do now is to have a lot of female friends, but i will never date them or sleep with them, i am just keeping my options wide open, that way if the relationship catapult, i would know whom to woo, because when a female knows you are just friends, she is her normal self, and i understand and know her better, but if my present one ends badly, i woo my female friends to be my number1 gal, is it a good strategy>>>>

As for this strategy, it's distracting. Rather do it one step at a time. Finish (or not) wit the current business at hand. If it works u've got a winner if not then u can look again. Don't put the cart b4 d horse.
Re: (UPDATED)Would U Allow Your Girlfriend Collect Another Gift From Another Man. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2009
Lord_Reed:

Ok lets say personality won in the 1st place. Wen he starts to give her n she starts to demand wat then? He should stop giving?
Well. they shouldnt give like as if they are stewing in money. Thats the mistake some guys make, they stunt about when infact they are soaking garri at home grin grin
Re: (UPDATED)Would U Allow Your Girlfriend Collect Another Gift From Another Man. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2009
Uhmmm she is a nasty girl but you are still with her? Well as long as she gives you some between the sheet you will manage right? undecided undecided[list]
Re: (UPDATED)Would U Allow Your Girlfriend Collect Another Gift From Another Man. by nairaxchan: 8:25am On Dec 30, 2009
@ eboneyes
the issue is dat girls like fake lyfes, and that what attracts most girls to boys, and they use that fake lyfe to deceive them, sleep with them and dump them, but men i am not cut out for that, i am a silent decoder,an attribute i got from my mum
i am with her, because she has a kind of hidden personality she is trying to hide,and from my findings she has had some bad relationship earlier on which involved her been beaten etc,and some family issues,

@ lord reed, i will take your advice
Re: (UPDATED)Would U Allow Your Girlfriend Collect Another Gift From Another Man. by echobee(f): 8:45am On Dec 30, 2009
@ poster,
pls be very care ful,u might have female friends,but pls dont let it go beyond that.in my own opinion,i think u should just be the guy u have been b4,so that the blame will not come from u.there is a saying,he who laughs last,laughs best.
Re: (UPDATED)Would U Allow Your Girlfriend Collect Another Gift From Another Man. by nairaxchan: 10:01am On Dec 30, 2009
@ echo beee

Thanks i will do just that, i will give it another full shot, b the same me, once again with her, i just wanna b happy thats all, u know dat kind of hapinness that u might be having a bad day, and u just remember in dat bad time or mood, u have sum1 who just loves you without playing mind games,
Re: (UPDATED)Would U Allow Your Girlfriend Collect Another Gift From Another Man. by echobee(f): 10:25am On Dec 31, 2009
@ poster,
just be ur self,u know what i understand what u re going through,because i have been through that b4.it is just matter of time.
Re: (UPDATED)Would U Allow Your Girlfriend Collect Another Gift From Another Man. by kpolli(m): 11:44am On Dec 31, 2009
guy, its obvious that she is materiaslitic,
am not against girlfriends having toasters but from wat am seeing, her demands r becoming too much

(1) (2) (Reply)

Getting Engaged @19 / All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You / See Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.