Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

MMM Investors Drag Guiders To Court For Breach Of Trust - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Investors Drag Guiders To Court For Breach Of Trust (31494 Views)

Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy / MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders / Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Investors Drag Guiders To Court For Breach Of Trust by linearity: 1:09am On Apr 08, 2017
reyscrub:
That guilder no wise at all. How can you accuse me say I collect money from you without receipt or document to show the transaction?

Secondlly, make them go check my bank account whether you pay anything there.

Third make court ask am who she paid the money to and he should go and arrest the person and not me.

I tell you nobody! I repeat NOOOOBODY fit arrest anyone to court on MMM issue since the act of modern day e-business and digital transaction are yet to be well define by Nigeria constitution. Quote and watch out, the case will be trash out by court except the guy collect the money from them and make a signatory document of collection.

Even if I collect money from you in cash and no any signatory document to back it up, I feel claim say I no collect kobo from you and no court can nail me to pay you back since there is no document to ascertain your claim.

Either you like it or not, MMM has come to stay and I have been getting my cash without any stress and all my down lines understand the operation.

Mtcheeeeew
No case at all
I like the guy who say the case is death on ariva DOA
Case close

Not true, as much as paper receipts are desired in situations like these...the judge can deem the testimonies of the witness credible enough and conclude that such a transaction occurred.

EFCC has been prosecuting e-business related crimes and you truly don't need new sophisticated laws in other to successfully prosecute e-business or digital crimes. The rules of evidence is the same, the only issue would have been that of jusrisdiction, since the crime was committed virtually, but courts can take personal jurisdiction over an individual by using his place or residences or since federal courts have federal jurisdiction, just take them to federal court.

Don't delude yourself into thinking that, just because a fraud was digital in nature, therefore the Nigeria courts can't adjudicate on the matter. Most times, it is the unwillingness or uninformed natures of the victims or the inability to trace the perpetrators that prevent these crimes from being prosecuted.

But it you can trace a Guider, who has benefited from MMM and a victim ready to prosecute, the case will go forward.
Re: MMM Investors Drag Guiders To Court For Breach Of Trust by soulfood(m): 1:15am On Apr 08, 2017
Re: MMM Investors Drag Guiders To Court For Breach Of Trust by deezydez: 4:36am On Apr 08, 2017
MMM PAYS ME WELL THIS NOW AND TOMORROW
Re: MMM Investors Drag Guiders To Court For Breach Of Trust by hadaydhollarpo(m): 6:06am On Apr 08, 2017
venai:
Wicked guiders and gullible fellows. Both the guiders and their victims should be jailled. They were warned by many Nairalanders, but they refused accept their many advice. The senate also warned them to stop, instead they shouted, "Buhari no want our progress". Now, e don happen! To everybody that lost his or her hard earned, borrowed or stolen money to MMM, I say "NTOORRR..."
did i see wrote 'many nairalanders' opposed MMM. Chai! Pple can lie eh.... Virtually all nairalanders were cursing PMB for bringing hunger upon them and shouting Hossana!!! for MMM. Thank God i was one of the very few who stood against this devilish ponzi. Sm ppl were even praying tirelessly for this ponzi scheme. I mentioned back then that this ponzi is nt the answer rather will inject greediness in ppl's lives, where are they today? Haven't they exhausted MMM they got? Man Pastors will give acct of their member they have initiated through greediness. Gullible guys will soon come after me for their foolishness and covetousness.

1 Like

Re: MMM Investors Drag Guiders To Court For Breach Of Trust by bigfoot79(m): 8:44am On Apr 08, 2017
This is not a good case by any standard; except on moral ground.
the mmm contract was illegal, and the law is that illegal contracts are not enforceable by the court. so where you put your money into an illegal scheme, you have yourselves to blame in case of any loss.
so these guilders will walk into freedom and the money is already gone with the winds
Re: MMM Investors Drag Guiders To Court For Breach Of Trust by NLban: 11:44am On Apr 08, 2017
[quote author=Emilo post=55363964]

Please explain to me where the Nigeria's 10 billion $ go to Dont you ve sense anymore, the money only exchanged hands. Its still here. Then again, did you just say 10b$, as in dollars. You must be high on 2 days urine.[/quoteo]See painment; Dgrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? / Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? / Intercontinental Bank Share Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.