Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" (50951 Views)

Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) / Zambian Man Weds His Dwarf Wife, Kneels Down To Hug And Kiss Her (Photos) / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by hollowpot15684(m): 11:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
ziggy3579:
I saw them today at ikoyi registry, that place na house of drama...... Guys just dey bring oyinbo old cargo come marry, awon sabi boys grin........ Green card level

they look the same age though.

Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
Hustler things....
Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by nkemdi89(f): 11:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
Fully prepared see his hair na. Already forming citizen.

Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by salford: 11:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
Green Card thinz grin
Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by Chukazu: 11:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
Looks like drug baron undecided
Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by chubbygal(f): 11:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
Anyway

Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by nairascores: 11:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
The man's t shirt print though, indeed you need a dynamic physical therapy smiley

Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by tonyflash43(m): 11:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
LIKE if u also thought she was a whitey b4 seein her pix, mean while check my signature
Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by Nwodosis(m): 11:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
hollowpot15684:

when will I even stop seeing people who act dumb to everything??
You've lost sense humor !
Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by Nwodosis(m): 11:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
hollowpot15684:

when will I even stop seeing people who act dumb to everything??
You've lost sense of humor !
Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by kk4kiss(m): 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
But wait as in this man in dis pic will marry dis woman for real? Not trying to condem dia marriage but I seriously I doubt the marriage it won't stand the taste time , just look at the man do he look responsible or even reasonable? Best of luck anyway but sometimes is good to be single and happy than to be married and die untimely death, I don talk am and that's the truth,make he come beat me for my house if he can
Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by Moneytize: 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
Nwodosis:
Is this not a gay marriage? Who's the woman here? Please somebody help
This Your question just weak me. grin
Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by Adebowale89(m): 11:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
ayama

the guy never start the work sef him weight no they balance

the bride face almost give me running stomach

men&love for money

no amount of money would make me to settle down with these monsters that our Nigerian men are marrying lately from US

Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by 2shur: 11:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
Dis guy isay crack coke addict.
Wtf
Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by ang4156(f): 11:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
Sister girl could have done much better. She traveled to Nigeria to marry, never mind, love is blind. He reminds of the brothers here with the cornrow style--she could have looked in her own neighborhood. I wish them a long marriage.
Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by lequatee(m): 11:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
I am still finding it hard to differentiate the bride from the groom. somebody please help.

Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
Nothing wey we no go see for Ikoyi registry...Ikoyi no dey discriminate grin
Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by yinkslinks(m): 11:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
this two men sef grin grin grin grin grin grin americans are always as sick as trump grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by Alphyno: 12:00am On Apr 08, 2017
Chisos... shocked shocked

See as the woman be like Masquerade.. cry lipsrsealed

Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by DonBenny77(m): 12:03am On Apr 08, 2017
dis one na old skool G boy.....
Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by DavidEsq(m): 12:10am On Apr 08, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
You won't see men calling out guys like this,they'll call it "hustling" but if it's a female now you'll be seeing comments like "gold digger,0l0sho,Ashawo,things women do for money " and some foolish ladies will be supporting them.The hypocrisy undecided
So u can't do the calling abi?
Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:28am On Apr 08, 2017
WUH??
Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by Papichulo8888(m): 1:43am On Apr 08, 2017
Lol.....
Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by GloriaNinja(f): 2:09am On Apr 08, 2017
hian! weird couple.
Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by kateskitty(f): 2:22am On Apr 08, 2017
Dorty dey smell

Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by smoooty11: 2:24am On Apr 08, 2017
Kpali, green card,permenent stay all hide inside to.to

Trump is not smilling even europe is not smilling again.
Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by davidif: 2:30am On Apr 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
hian! weird couple.

Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by Nobody: 2:37am On Apr 08, 2017
kogistar:
Igbo
flat head lady grin
Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by Nobody: 2:37am On Apr 08, 2017
A won fuckboys! Na this type go be love machine and houseboy for abroad but dey form guyman for Naija! undecided

She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee / The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup / Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos