Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" (50942 Views)

Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) / Zambian Man Weds His Dwarf Wife, Kneels Down To Hug And Kiss Her (Photos) / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by davidif: 2:52am On Apr 08, 2017
ang4156:
Sister girl could have done much better. She traveled to Nigeria to marry, never mind, love is blind. He reminds of the brothers here with the cornrow style--she could have looked in her own neighborhood. I wish them a long marriage.

Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by ijayebonyi(f): 3:24am On Apr 08, 2017
Wish them strength to build a happy home
Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by justmenoni: 4:31am On Apr 08, 2017
Grandfather claiming single man, who knows whether the real wife, would be presented as a cousin, maid or as a sister.
Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by BlackOnassis(m): 5:03am On Apr 08, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
You won't see men calling out guys like this,they'll call it "hustling" but if it's a female now you'll be seeing comments like "gold digger,0l0sho,Ashawo,things women do for money " and some foolish ladies will be supporting them.The hypocrisy undecided

Dont mind them.
Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by jadajada: 5:28am On Apr 08, 2017
Where they for dey see all this all cargoes
Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by thundafire: 5:46am On Apr 08, 2017
Finally back 4rm suspension cs I accuse lala of eating snake and him no kip my own,

2 Likes

Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by luvme0702: 5:55am On Apr 08, 2017
Warri no dey carry last.
Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by smart024(m): 6:27am On Apr 08, 2017
WHILE ITS ALL ABOUT THE VISA FOR ONE, ITS ALL ABOUT THE PREGNANCY AND KID FOR THE OTHER...

AS LONG AS NO ONE TRIES TO OUTSMART OR OUTPLAY THE OTHER TO HIS OR HER GAME, THEN IN THE END, EVERYONE WILL SMILE AWAY...

2 Likes

Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by speezyWears: 6:36am On Apr 08, 2017
mhisbliss:
grinage is not on her side
Green card is waiting
You've wasted all the time in your youth
And see how handsome both of you look

So ya, theres really no time to waste

Continue judging while your fingers bear no wedding ring.
Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by chukwudi3(m): 6:41am On Apr 08, 2017
soberdrunk:
Warri truly nor dey carry last!!! Even in old age this eeepa" from Warri was able to secure Yankee visa via wire wire....... angry
which warri? That Na Kwale name "Otuya". Everybody wan claim warri.
Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by deebrain(m): 6:53am On Apr 08, 2017
Nwodosis:
Is this not a gay marriage? Who's the woman here? Please somebody help

Do not be afraid. It's a woman in the wedding gown and not a man.

So it's not gay marriage.
Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 08, 2017
ang4156:
Sister girl could have done much better. She traveled to Nigeria to marry, never mind, love is blind. He reminds of the brothers here with the cornrow style--she could have looked in her own neighborhood. I wish them a long marriage.
Perhaps she couldn't find one good enough in her neighbourhood
Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by thayora: 7:10am On Apr 08, 2017
in the sixth pic the woman was like se emi gbe ;Din the sixth pic the woman was like se emi gbe
Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 08, 2017
Nwodosis:

You've lost sense humor !
i think you mean sense of humour, well..you didn't sound like you have any humour either. By suggesting they are gay when you can clearly see they are not.
Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by Nwodosis(m): 7:40am On Apr 08, 2017
gypsey:
i think you mean sense of humour, well..you didn't sound like you have any humour either. By suggesting they are gay when you can clearly see they are not.
Spelling master, it can also be spelt as humor, American and British English should come to your mind. I clearly saw the pictures my dear and just wanted to create that humor to reduce our recession stress, check to number of likes and will you understand that the humor message was gotten.
Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 08, 2017
Nwodosis:

Spelling master, it can also be spelt as humor, American and British English should come to your mind. I clearly saw the pictures my dear and just wanted to create that humor to reduce our recession stress, check to number of likes and will you understand that the humor message was gotten.
well.. I don't know what English you were trying to write or spell but that's not what it says in my dictionary. Perhaps you should have a look again in your own dictionary. Or by all means carry on with your way of understanding. Ciao! smiley

NB: no one is above mistake i am here to learn too. grin
Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by Nwodosis(m): 7:49am On Apr 08, 2017
gypsey:
well.. I don't know what English you trying to speak but that's not what it says in my dictionary. By all means carry on with your way of understanding. Ciao! smiley
May be your dictionary is outdated, it may probably be the ones Bubu used in his school days! Consult Google for updates.
Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 08, 2017
Nwodosis:

May be your dictionary is outdated, it may probably be the ones Bubu used in his school days! Consult Google for updates.
okay, I have and it's still says different from your way of spelling. humour, humoured, humorous, humourless. Now show me yours.

Look! No one is above mistake i am here to learn too grin i can bet you a $100 you wrong let's consult other learned folk and see what they say.
Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by Okey80: 8:10am On Apr 08, 2017
This one look like it's going to work. Look at them. They're old. Good for them
Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by Drabrah(m): 8:16am On Apr 08, 2017
Greencard wedding
Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by Daboomb: 8:46am On Apr 08, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
You won't see men calling out guys like this,they'll call it "hustling" but if it's a female now you'll be seeing comments like "gold digger,0l0sho,Ashawo,things women do for money " and some foolish ladies will be supporting them.The hypocrisy undecided

Have you never heard of the word GIGOLO before?

These Gigolo sef badt! See the kin thing wey im go carry all the way from Amerlica!

I really pity Nigerian "Boys"... suffer don turn them to another thing.
Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by AngelicBeing: 8:46am On Apr 08, 2017
V0lv0:
Green card things grin
tongue
Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by Nwodosis(m): 8:54am On Apr 08, 2017
gypsey:
okay, I have and it's still says different from your way of spelling. humour, humoured, humorous, humourless. Now show me yours.

Look! No one is above mistake i am here to learn too grin i can bet you a $100 you wrong let's consult other learned folk and see what they say.
Google the word "humor"
Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 08, 2017
Nwodosis:

Google the word "humor"
No! Go to your dictionary, believe it not Google is not always right besides we are not debating the meaning, the debate is about the correct spelling which from a dictionary it's spelt as humour. As i have asserted earlier ask other more learned people unlike me if they confirm you are correct I will give you $100. I am here to learn i don't know it all. And let me ask, are you trying to say the spelling Humour is wrong? Or are you saying "humor" and "humour" are both correct?
Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by castrol180(m): 10:07am On Apr 08, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

Feminist!
Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by ruggedtimi(m): 10:16am On Apr 08, 2017
all this ganja couples
Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 08, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

E pain am....
anyway, I get one card wen I want give u, but I no go tell you the color now.
Re: Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" by pretty16(f): 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2017
Human beings are funny. If it is a young man and an old woman una go say na green card things or the hustle is real. But this are 2 matured couples that want to grow old together una still dey talk. I wish them HML jare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State / If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? / Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.