Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This (71459 Views)

Cardi B Nigerian Citizenship Tweet: Abike Dabiri, Bashir Ahmad React / Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi / Iara Oshiomhole Gets Nigerian Citizenship Alongside 334 Other Foreigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Zdoh(m): 6:14am On Apr 09, 2017
RENUNCIATION Instead of RENOUNCIATION is all i see in that letter.

Naija i hail oo!!

Run outofthread!!!!!!!.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 09, 2017
CaptPlanet:

If you travel out of Nigeria. You will understand why he did it. Forget this future hope stuff, naija only gets worse.

20 years ago, we sang "we are the leaders of tomorrow" guess what bro? Our president is 75-80 years old. The future leaders are jobless, suffering and smiling.

Guess who will be president from 2019-2023. Definitely nobody under 50 years.

How old is Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton?

We have very bad leaders....age is irrelevant to that.

Ask Kogi indigenes about their governor, Yahya Bello.

Bukola Saraki is 53. Became a Governor at 38 or so. Ask resident Kwarans about what he gave them when he singlehandedly ruined Société Générale and TRADE banks.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 09, 2017
adegeye38:
To me the question of migration depend on a lot of things, and u are entitled to your own decision.
but what gets me annoyed is the bashing u guys keep throwing at ur motherland, when u all contributed to what it is 2day dere was a time wen electricity was constant, were jobs were available, where basic social amenities were on hand and the naira had more value dan the dollar, and gradually things started spiraling down hill.

something went wrong somewhere

America was nt always like that the mindset of the people had a lot to do with hw America became a world power now that u guys are nw rushing there.

what made America great was nt the leaders, but the people!!

And what made Nigeria from a promising vibrant country to the shambles it is today is the people?

A monster that has eaten deep in the fabric of our bleeped up society, a monster that has eaten deep into every Individual, every sector, a monster that has become a part of our life, a monster called CORRUPTION

Over 400 billion dollars stolen since independence and still counting, billions of dollars stolen every month, every sector, the federal government, the state government, the local government, the ministries, contractors, the private sector, the Judiciary, the law enforcement, Health sector, Churches, are all a bedrock of massive corruption.Trillions spend on electricity with nothing to show for it a meager 3000, while other countries are generating hundreds of thousandsThe allocations state governments and local government recieves that should have been used on boosting the economy of each state and infrastructure have all been stolen, Lagos for example is a bedrock of the highest corruption i have ever seen It economy is one of the best in africa due to massive IGR, but the infrastructures are one of the worst, decayed and rotting d problem of corruption in nigeria is nt d leaders.

its d people, we are naturally selfish, self centered, greedy, destructive its in our blood we were born with it, we all contributed in destroying dis country, we love corruption, we encourage it, we justify it and we are currently enjoying the dividend our religiousness doesn't help either cus we wallow in religion hypocrisy, so morrally we are decayed, religion wise decayed, society decayed and d same society will keep on producing fools as leaders.

WITHOUT THE CHANGING OF THINKING, MINDSET, CULTURE, HABBIT OF THE PEOPLE, NOTHING WILL EVER WORK.ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO BUILD STRONG INSTITUTIONS.

Change must come from within.....

Christianity that would have helped us has been abused and being turned into religion hypocrisy.

Now for those of you in diaspora before u come here and speak trash abt Nigeria, think, what did i do to bring abt a positive difference when i was here, in my own little way, was i right in my day to dealings, did i obey basic rules and order, what did i do to bring a positive change to my surroundings and my mother land.

Now for those in Nigeria, who are spewing trash here and abusing those who are trying to tell i from experience that the grass is nt potentially greener on the other side,

The thing is only a dumb, lazzy ass fool, who does nt think will say there is no opportunities for you to be the best u can be here

Nigeria with its unique environment and endowments all i see is potential upon potential, by looking at d pictures frank are posting alone, am already having ideas of more business opportunities alone.

Nigeria as developing country with a population of 180 million people is a gold mine of businesses opportunities for serious minded people sectors like

TRANSPORTATION (Its an industry worth billions of dollars)

MANUFACTURING

FOOD PROCESSING

SALES

ICT
ADVERTISING

ENTERTAINMENT

AGRICULTURE (The potential and opportunities in agriculture alone is mind boggling they are thousands, potential worth billions of dollars)

was reading abt how 3 million foolish, unproductive nigerians invested over 18 billion naira on a ponzi scheme, imagine if that money had gone into lets say agriculture alone.

there would have been tremendous effects

Myself as an example run a company founded by me that has investment in some of this sectors, and am comfortable and happy, i earn a 7 figure income monthly and i continue to invest more and expand and also lecture other also, i have people employed people under me and i try to be honest in all my dealings

now i have done 4 things

1. In my own way have contributed to the country's economy

2. reduced unemployment

3. make my own contribution in taxes.

4. reduce corruption on my own path and in my own environment.

All these at the age of 19

now what have you done for your country?

Conclusion: If you want to leave, leave but dont come online spewing trash abt your motherland and displaying an high level of ignorance.

Thank you Sir for one of the few adult comments here.

There are few places abroad where Blacks are not discriminated against. I can bet racism is far worse than the ethnic bigotry we exhibit here.

No matter how green the pasture might be abroad, the truth is, you would always be a second class citizen.

It shamed me when I saw 100s /1000s distinguished and rich looking people being shepherded like goats at the US embassy.

Things are bad here, but we residents should change our own lot. Whites are where they are today because they didn't run from their responsibilities. They stayed to figure it out and solve their own problems.

It makes me laugh when an engineer in Nigeria would travel out and rather be a janitor in the US.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by cybercrackerftp(m): 6:33am On Apr 09, 2017
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by kaymart: 6:35am On Apr 09, 2017
IslamicRebel01:
Citizens of the Islamic and Demonic Zoo.
another idiotic post.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by godquality: 6:38am On Apr 09, 2017
Why renounced? Can't he/she just get both nationalities? It will come in handy believe me. The only gain of renouncing our beloveth country is just for ease of passage in and around Europe and America. Nothing else, while getting to Nigeria your country of birth you'll need visa which cost around $100 each time.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by IslamicRebel01: 6:39am On Apr 09, 2017
The Islamic Zoo is an evil place.

No one wants to be associated with the zoo.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by ijayebonyi(f): 6:39am On Apr 09, 2017
[right][/right]
Sweetguy25:
Likely an igbo man.
Lol. Check that name bro, does it sound Igbo? Best regards
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by princessayesha(f): 6:44am On Apr 09, 2017
IslamicRebel01:
Hello grin citizen of hell

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 09, 2017
He don test the two countries come see say Nigeria is a mess.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Toks2008(m): 6:47am On Apr 09, 2017
Boscojugunu:
FLASH DOCUMENT: A Nigerian in Germany wanted to renounce his Nigerian citizenship, wrote to Nigerian Consulate - here is the reply received

https://mobile.twitter.com/undefined/status/850819802365128705

*FACTS ABOUT NIGERIA YOU MAY NEVER HAVE KNOWN*

You may already know that Nigeria is *The Largest Black Nation* in the world and the *Most Populous Nation* in Africa.

You may already know that Nigeria has great dependency on crude oil, plus all the other opinions of David Cameron.

Here are *20 unpopular facts about Nigeria.*

1. Are you aware that all over the world *Nigerians are setting the pace* and becoming the standard by which others measure themselves?
Do you know?

2. In the US, Nigerians are *The Most Educated* immigrant community. Type it into Google and you’ll see it. Not one of the most educated, the most educated.

3. *60% of Nigerians* in the US have *college degrees.* This is far above the American national average of 30%.

4. Nigerians in US are one of *The Highest Earners,* typically earning 25% more than the median US income of $53k.

5. In Ivy League schools in Europe and America, *Nigerians routinely outperform* their peers from other nations.

6. *A Nigerian family, The Imafidon family,* have officially been named *the smartest family in the UK.*

7. The designer of the famous car, *Chevrolet Volt, Jelani Aliyu,* is a super talented Nigerian from Sokoto State.

8. *The World’s fastest supercomputer* was designed by a world renowned inventor and scientist, *Philip Emeagwali,* a full-blown Nigerian whose patency was awarded in 2015. This means Nigeria has the patency to the world’s fastest computer: a Black Nigerian.

9. The *wealthiest Black man and woman* on earth are Nigerians, *Aliko Dangote and Mrs. Folorunsho Alakija.* Both have no trace of criminal record of any kind.

10. South Africa couldn’t have ended apartheid & achieved Black rule if not for the leadership role Nigeria played.

11. Of the 3 South African Presidents who ruled after apartheid, two of them once lived in Nigeria under asylum. Both Nelson Mandela (60s) and Thabo Mbeki (70s) lived in Nigeria before becoming President of South Africa. We gave financial support, human support, boycotted an Olympics and our politicians, musicians and activists campaigned relentlessly.

12. Nigeria spent over $3 Billion and lost hundreds of soldiers to end the wars in both Liberia and Sierra Leone which the world ignored because they have no oil.

13. When there was a coup in São Tomé and Príncipe in 2003, Nigeria restored the elected President back to power.

14. Before there were street lights in European cities, ancient Benin kingdom had street lights fueled by palm oil.

15. 500 years ago, Benin casted metal alloys to create magnificent art including the world famous Queen Ida Mask.

16. Amina was a warrior queen who ruled Zaria Emirate in Kaduna state, Northwestern Nigeria 400 years ago in 1610. Google and see what she means to Africa.

17. We gave monetary gifts to Ireland during our oil boom and built a statue for France free of charge. We are not poor blacks. Nigeria is rich and don’t be lied to.

18. The first television station in Africa was *NTA Ibadan (1960)* long before Ireland has their RTE station.

=========
Wherever you look in this great country, Nigeria, heroes abound both now and in our recent and ancient past.

If all you do is listen to mainstream Western media, you’ll not get the full picture of your Nigerian heritage.

Do not listen to any leader who says Nigerians are criminals, no matter who he is, or his height and position.

We’re not a nation of scammers, drugs & corruption, but a people with a verifiable track record of greatness.

==========
Here is what CNN, BBC, Aljezeera and western media will not tell you about Nigerians:

19. On the 7th May, 2016 at *Howard University* in Washington D.C history was made. Out of 96 graduating Doctor of Pharmacy candidates, *43 of them were Nigerians* and out of 27 awards given, 16 went to Nigerians.
The entire world still envies our uniqueness as a NATION with living together despite our ethnic diversity. One single country with over *400 languages.*

They will only tell you how Nigerians are scammers and cheats, how Nigerians are into drugs overseas et al.

If you don’t blow your trumpet, no one
will blow it for you.

#VIVA_NAIJA!!

20. There are over 180,000,000 Nigerians world over and only less than 250,000 of this figure have traceable criminal records.

This is about 0.14% of our entire national population in the last 20 years: nothing close to 1%. Shame on global media.

Listen Nigeria, don't let anybody woo you into believing that you are a criminal just because you are a Nigerian.

Nigerians are
NOT criminals.

You are NOT a criminal.

You are topnotch; second to none around the world.

I am proud am created a Nigerian, thank you . .

Be proud of *Nigeria* wherever you go.

Take out your Passport with pride.

Be proud of our
*GREEN HERITAGE.*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Aburi001: 6:47am On Apr 09, 2017
blackberlin:
Sometimes I don't blame someone like this. A lot of people don't enjoy anything as citizens of Nigeria. But I know there's hope for Nigeria. . . The more people wake up and hold politians and public office holders responsible for their actions, the better for us all.

We really need to spring up. . . Nigeria has great potentials with its vast population of hardworking and innovative citizens.

Just give us electricity in Naija, as in... South Africans will come and be washing plates here (no offence S/A).
Yeah.....Constant Electricity alone will solve 80% of our problems

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by godquality: 6:49am On Apr 09, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

Thank you Sir for one of the few adult comments here.

There are few places abroad where Blacks are not discriminated against. I can bet racism is far worse than the ethnic bigotry we exhibit here.

No matter how green the pasture might be abroad, the truth is, you would always be a second class citizen.

It shamed me when I saw 100s /1000s distinguished and rich looking people being shepherded like goats at the US embassy.

Things are bad here, but we residents should change our own lot. Whites are where they are today before they didn't run from their responsibilities. They stayed to figure it out and solve their own problems.

It makes me laugh when an engineer in Nigeria would travel out and rather be a janitor in the US.

I see a common misconception in your post. Do you know that the common janitor has a much better future than the engineer in Nigeria?
Do you know that when that janitor closes from work regardless of his shift he can even go home by taking walk, using a bicycle, or train or his car without fear of being rob, kidnapped or use for rituals?
Do you also know that, the so called unskilled job can take care of his family as well as covered their health insurance because they can get free medical treatment.
Do you know that if he retires from that job, he will get his pension as of when due?
Do you also know that he won't be waking up at 4 am just too get to the office before 9am?

There are just many reasons that makes a man do what he did. It's not our place to condemn him for looking out for himself the best possible way. Our country is a mess and i tell you racism is way better than the ethnic and Religion violence experience daily. Compare the number of people killed because of racism and those killed by religious, ethnic or even herdsmen violence and tell me who will want such future for his child?.

Please am not rubbishing your post just trying to make you see the other side of the coin.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by bigsmoke2(m): 6:57am On Apr 09, 2017
IslamicRebel01:
pls which animal are you fellow citizen frog or pig

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by tunluvus: 7:00am On Apr 09, 2017
The things u have wil continue 2 b valueless until u give value to it urself. An average living American citizen wil wake up every morning nd say GOD BLESS AMERICA, u wake every morning raining all sort of curse on ur country nd u complaining tinz ar very hard, tell me y wldnt it be? no one is ever tinking of creating a job buh always wanting 2 get 1, putin blames on others for ur own misfortune, how on earth do u tink dat wil make u a beta person. Until den wen we start pirotizing d country, bliv in ourself nd killing all sort of inferiority complex tinz ar goin to remain d xme. Remeber change begins with you. #GODBLESS NIGERIA #ISTANDWITHCHANGE #IREPNAIJA
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 09, 2017
godquality:

I see a common misconception in your post. Do you know that the common janitor has a much better future than the engineer in Nigeria?
Do you know that when that janitor closes from work regardless of his shift he can even go home by taking walk, using a bicycle, or train or his car without fear of being rob, kidnapped or use for rituals?
Do you also know that, the maniac job can take care of his family as well as covered their health insurance?
Do you know that if he retires from that job, he will get his pension as of when due?
Do you also know that he won't be waking up at 4 am just too get to the office before 9am?

There are just many reasons that makes a man do what he did. It's not our place to condemn him for looking out for himself the best possible way. Our country is a mess and i tell you racism is way better than the ethnic and Religion violence experience daily. Compare the number of people killed because of racism and those killed by religious, ethnic or even herdsmen violence and tell me who will want such future for his child?.

Please am not rubbishing your post just trying to make you see the other side of the coin.

Good to know you are not just taking a contrarian view.

You have your points. But my question is this. would you rather wash toilets than thrive here in Nigeria? If we all behave like cowards and run away, who would take care of the mess we leave behind.

It's a collective responsibility and believe me I think we have a mentality problem. Even Ghanaians and South Africans believe in their country the more.

Let me tell you one aspect that greatly annoys me. I was discussing with a Sierra Leonean and Gambian and they told me we are given 1million Naira every semester by our parents. I tried to educate them but they said NO, that all our home videos say this.

In India or China, you dare not release a film disparaging your country. The Censor Board won't even allow it. Don't you know about the brutal rape culture in India? Do you know open defecation is the norm there? Even given toilets? Yet these countries are proud of their heritage and they try to still develop it.

Since you know guns are not prohibited in America. ..2nd /5th Amendment, I can't remember, you won't like the figures I can bring out from a 5 second Google search about US homicide rates. People are REGULARLY robbed on the NY subway.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 09, 2017
Which day in this country will someone from another country denounce his/her citizenship to pick up Nigeria's?
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by giles14(m): 7:07am On Apr 09, 2017
Sweetguy25:
Likely an igbo man.
wot make's an igbo man?
useless maggot from brownroof republic.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 09, 2017
tunluvus:
The things u have wil continue 2 b valueless until u give value to it urself. An average living American citizen wil wake up every morning nd say GOD BLESS AMERICA, u wake every morning raining all sort of curse on ur country nd u complaining tinz ar very hard, tell me y wldnt it be? no one is ever tinking of creating a job buh always wanting 2 get 1, putin blames on others for ur own misfortune, how on earth do u tink dat wil make u a beta person. Until den wen we start pirotizing d country, bliv in ourself nd killing all sort of inferiority complex tinz ar goin to remain d xme. Remeber change begins with you. #GODBLESS NIGERIA #ISTANDWITHCHANGE #IREPNAIJA

Thank you Chief.

Nigeria is messed up, but even nearby Ghana or S/Africa don't have the kind of negative inferiority complex we have about ourselves.

If we all run away, white men won't come and help us develop our country. We have to do it ourselves.

Just look at all these American movies promoting the "American Dream"... if you play the US national anthem, most people don't know the words but instantly, you recognise it for what it is.

If I was president, every music video and every movie, you must include Nigerian flag or sing National Anthem at the beginning. Over time, the negative perception about Nigeria would change.
Watch Indian movies and you would never know it's the World's Rape Capital.

Read about World War 2 and the use of propaganda by both sides.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 09, 2017
So only the president can renounce my citizenshipshocked
Nigeria is a one chance bus!
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by tunluvus: 7:15am On Apr 09, 2017
Am so much happy i gat people thinking d xme way i do
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Tonason: 7:15am On Apr 09, 2017
There's no hope anything for this country as long as it remains as it is. Unless the country is restructured, that is only way we will have hope. We are just wasting time
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by tunluvus: 7:18am On Apr 09, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

Thank you Chief.

Nigeria is messed up, but even nearby Ghana or S/Africa don't have the kind of negative inferiority complex we have about ourselves.

If we all run away, white men won't come and help us develop our country. We have to do it ourselves.

Just look at all these American movies promoting the "American Dream"... if you play the US national anthem, most people don't know the words but instantly, you recognise it for what it is.

If I was president, every music video and every movie, you must include Nigerian flag or sing National Anthem at the beginning. Over time, the negative perception about Nigeria would change.

SO much hapi i gat someone thinking d xme way i do
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by joinnow: 7:19am On Apr 09, 2017
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 7:22am On Apr 09, 2017
See them saying "once we have electricity", as if they are strangers in this shithole.

This country needs to separate to progress and that is the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Some say "proudly Naija", but ask them what they are proud of False patriots. If you are a true patriot, how can you be proud of this naija?

They say "proudly naija", as if it were blacks that created Nigeria, but we all know that it was whites that created Nigeria. The British created your country, yet you are screaming proudly naija like some dullard, yet when they say the black man is dull, you quickly get annoyed.

Sigh

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 7:28am On Apr 09, 2017
Aburi001:
Yeah.....Constant Electricity alone will solve 80% of our problems

Who among you generation has seen constant electricity in Nigeria?
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by olamilekside2: 7:29am On Apr 09, 2017
hmmmmm, Reasons best known to him.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 7:30am On Apr 09, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

Thank you Chief.

Why do all these people talk as if Nigeria was created by their forefathers?

Guy, please have some common sense and don't make a conscious choice to be ignorant.

Nigeria was created by the British, you had no fvcking say. Get that into your brain.

Forming proudly naija

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 7:33am On Apr 09, 2017
godquality:

Do you also know that, the so called unskilled job can take care of his family as well as covered their health insurance because they can get free medical treatment.

What other side of the coin? There is no other side of the coin. There is simply a writing on the wall and it reads, "Nigeria is a shithole".

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by 1miccza: 7:34am On Apr 09, 2017
madridguy:
Proudly Naija.

Talk true oo
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 09, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:

Why do all these people talk as if Nigeria was created by their forefathers?

Guy, please have some common sense and don't make a conscious choice to be ignorant.

Nigeria was created by the British, you had no fvcking say. Get that into your brain.

Forming proudly naija

Yawn. ... God descended from the heavens to create the borders of USA or Israel?

You would win the Nobel for Stupidity easily without any competition...if only it existed! sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by 1miccza: 7:39am On Apr 09, 2017
darkckUSA:

All we need is electricity and watch us beat the rest of the world in innovative technology..

And of course this witches and wizards in power in Abuja knows​ this that's why they would never look towards that direction

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) / Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle / Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.