Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell (4350 Views)

FULFILLED. I Saw President Buhari Return To Nigeria In Good Health. - Fasterwell / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell / God Showed Me That Dangote Will Become The President Of Nigeria - Archbishop Amu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by obonujoker(m): 9:45am On Apr 09, 2017
fasterwell:

Your Bible is an INCOMPLETE BOOK. It is just a guide to know God, what He has done and a little on what was happen after.

Your sure and reliable source is the Holy Spirit.

No wonder the Bible says in

2 Corinthian 3:6

He has made us competent as
ministers of a new covenant--
not of the letter but of the
Spirit; for the letter kills, but
the Spirit gives life.

The Holy Spirit is the One who shows us all things

The bible is incomplete??
Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by ifenes(m): 9:46am On Apr 09, 2017
fasterwell:

No you are wrong

Indoctrinated mind

1 Like

Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by fasterwell(m): 9:49am On Apr 09, 2017
frank317:
See you see Michael Jackson. someone you couldn't even go near the people he knew, now that he said dead you are seeing him up and down in hell.
Why didn't ur God send you to him to warn him when he was alive? If you couldn't talk to him when he was alive, u have no business seeing him now that he is dead.
So have u seen all ur generations that are supposed to be in hell? Watin concern u concern Michael Jackson?

In Sinach's voice ALL I SEE IS YOU ( CHRIST ).

Wetin concern me with a creature? I only desire to see and be with the CREATOR
Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by fasterwell(m): 9:58am On Apr 09, 2017
obonujoker:

The bible is incomplete??

John 20:30-31

30 Jesus performed many other signs in the presence of
his disciples, which are not
recorded in this book.

31 But these are written that you may believeb that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God,
and that by believing you may have life in his name.

John 21:25
Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written.

Have i answered your question?
Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by fasterwell(m): 10:01am On Apr 09, 2017
ifenes:

Indoctrinated mind
You are a witness that i shared it
Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by ifenes(m): 10:04am On Apr 09, 2017
fasterwell:

You are a witness that i shared it

I am a witness some people still believe in hell fire.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by fasterwell(m): 10:17am On Apr 09, 2017
ifenes:

I am a witness some people still believe in hell fire.
Yes i do believe
Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by dalaman: 10:54am On Apr 09, 2017
fasterwell:

1 Corinthians 1:18

For the message of the cross
is foolishness to those who
are perishing, but to us who
are being saved it is the
power of God.

You see your life now? You called me a deluded idiot because i said what i saw which didn t go down well with you. But i am not and can never be perturbed because i know your type and the path you belong.

Carry your delusions and shove it up your ass. You don't know me neither do you know any path that I belong. You are just deluded and inane.

3 Likes

Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by joe4real12: 12:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
fasterwell:

I speak the truth in Christ and nothing but the truth. I did not add neither did i subtracted anything from i was shown.

I have seen the devil with horns and tails in two different occasions. I have seen the acient serpent that was larger than two 40ft containers and over 500 meters long coming out of the sea. I know about the marine kingdom and their mission and have fought them in many ocasion.

So, you are right to say that even the devil will envy me but because of lies rather its because even the devil knows i am telling the truth
You better see a doctor for solution to your problem.

4 Likes

Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by jimmyjenseng(m): 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
fasterwell:

Your Bible is an INCOMPLETE BOOK. It is just a guide to know God, what He has done and a little on what was happen after.

Your sure and reliable source is the Holy Spirit.

No wonder the Bible says in

2 Corinthian 3:6

He has made us competent as
ministers of a new covenant--
not of the letter but of the
Spirit; for the letter kills, but
the Spirit gives life.

The Holy Spirit is the One who shows us all things

Thanks for coming out to tell us the Bible is an incomplete book. The holly spook concept is fallacious too.
BTW, I'm an atheist. Are you a Christian?
Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by jmichlins(m): 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
fasterwell:

I wasn't responsible for the vision neither was i the One who judged him. I am only telling you what i saw. Period!

If u like commit suicide to save the world, u go face judgement
so Jesus is hell bound for letting himself be killed by Romans. Mehn am so loving you guys with fish brain
Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by lepasharon(f): 4:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
OP already set himself up grin
Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by obinna58(m): 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
Psycho

A moment of silent for the dead brain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by fasterwell(m): 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
jimmyjenseng:

Thanks for coming out to tell us the Bible is an incomplete book. The holly spook concept is fallacious too.
BTW, I'm an atheist. Are you a Christian?

I am not a christian but i am complete in Him who is the fullness of the Godhead bodily
Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by fasterwell(m): 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
lepasharon:
OP already set himself up grin

Instead of me editing the vision and how i got it, i prefer saying it the way it was and i'm glad i did

Atleast you got the message and you are also a witness to it
Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by chubbyswit(m): 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
Lol see all the keyboard cowards jerking off on this thread. At the mention of hell, all of them starts to fidget and foam in the mouth. We must all face judgement for the life we lived here on earth weda u agree or not. Keep wishing away reality.
Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by jimmyjenseng(m): 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
fasterwell:

I am not a christian but i am complete in Him who is the fullness of the Godhead bodily

Which is?
Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by fasterwell(m): 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
jimmyjenseng:

Which is?
Christ
Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by Martinez19(m): 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
This all made up. There is nothing wrong with Michael Jackson songs in general. OP, you are fake. You think must people here were born yesterday.
Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by jimmyjenseng(m): 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
fasterwell:
Christ
You're Christ follower yet you claim not to be a xtian. :- :- :-
Why am I even having this discuss with you sef.

2 Likes

Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by highscript(m): 7:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
fasterwell:

I don't like sharing this like this because of some set of spiritual illiterates like you.

Like i said you are now a witness that i shared it.

What i have been priviledged to see and hear, you can not understand.
fvck that your God.......

1 Like

Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by excadz(m): 2:17am On Apr 10, 2017
fasterwell:

You can't say my conscience was the reason i had the dream because at that point i was not longer involved in discussing him neither do i have to bother myself thinkin about him.

Just like Michael Jackson, i also had my flaws until my journey of predestination started. I was a vikinian, a hardcore fornicator and weed smoker, a pure rebellion against God.

I loved Michael because his songs were instrumental to success in committing fornication.

But everything has changed now

Please understand my brother. Humans cognotion only has 2 states, Conscience and Desire. You are using your conscience now but as you say, you used to be a fornicator and weed smoker. Can you name which condition you were functioning in at that tims? If you said Desire you are correct!!!! WOW!!!!

Now read and learn. All the things that you used to do like smoking weed, fornicating, listening to Michael's music were all to produce a flow of Dopamine in your Brain Cells. Dopamine is the main Hormone that Desire uses to make you happy. God made you with Desire and a Conscience and they are supposed to balance each other. Your problem is that you became Desire Dependent, meaning that your Desires took control of your life. Your Conscience was always there and I dont know what happened to bring it back but something did because now you are Conscientious. Desire is still fighting you but I think you know how to control it now.
Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by fasterwell(m): 5:01am On Apr 10, 2017
jimmyjenseng:

You're Christ follower yet you claim not to be a xtian. :- :- :-
Why am I even having this discuss with you sef.
Christianity has been reduced to mere religion but i am not the religious type
Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by fasterwell(m): 5:09am On Apr 10, 2017
Martinez19:
This all made up. There is nothing wrong with Michael Jackson songs in general. OP, you are fake. You think must people here were born yesterday.

Yes i am fake as you claimed but the bad news for all of you is that you are now witness that i shared it and can't claim to be ignorant of it
Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by LiberaDeus: 7:42am On Apr 10, 2017
fasterwell:

I wasn't responsible for the vision neither was i the One who judged him. I am only telling you what i saw. Period!

If u like commit suicide to save the world, u go face judgement

Yea you saw it quite alright

You had a dream or a hallucination, please dont come and elevate your dream to the status of the word of God cause thats what you christards specialize in doing. Nonsense
Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by LiberaDeus: 7:45am On Apr 10, 2017
chubbyswit:
Lol see all the keyboard cowards jerking off on this thread. At the mention of hell, all of them starts to fidget and foam in the mouth. We must all face judgement for the life we lived here on earth weda u agree or not. Keep wishing away reality.

There is no need to waste time on such a stupid thread talking of a vision someone had. There are 100s of visions people see daily and they are all determined by their belief systems

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by chubbyswit(m): 11:51am On Apr 10, 2017
LiberaDeus:

There is no need to waste time on such a stupid thread talking of a vision someone had. There are 100s of visions people see daily and they are all determined by their belief systems
whatever rocks your boat man
Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by oaroloye(m): 6:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
SHALOM!

fasterwell:
Please read very carefully and try to make amendment in your life because indeed God is no respecter of any man. If you are guilty, it means your guilty and must face the consquencies no matter who you are.

I was a fan of Michael Jackson and my favourite was "you are not alone". So, few months after his death and burial, i and my facebook friends from Czech Republic usually talked about him and his songs.

But the truth was each time i want to pray, my spirit always warned me to refrain from discussing Michael Jackson. So, i stopped discussing him or playing my favourite track as i was warned.

MICHAEL JACKSON was called "THE KING OF POP;" a title that made no sense to me, whatsoever.

His music sold more than everyone else's- TRUE: that did not make him a KING! How could it?

His FATHER-IN-LAW, ELVIS PRESELY, was THE KING OF POP in his time.

He wanted to get Saved, and consulted the second most renowned Evangelist of the time: REX HUMBARD- and discussed with him, until he saw how IGNORANT he was. He broke down in tears, saying: "The Preacher just doesn't understand..."

He was found dead on his toilet soon after.

There was talk of drugs and alcohol found in his system- all bullshit, of course.

He was ASSASSINATED.

Several years later, GOSPEL TRACT PUBLISHER, Jack T. Chick printed "SPELLBOUND?" in which he revealed, from testimonies of people who had come out of the Occult, that POP MUSIC is NOT what it seems- JUST SOME MINSTRELS, TRYING TO MAKE A LIVING.

The testimony claimed that "ROCK" music is researched from Ancient Celtic and Druidic DEVIL-SUMMONING RITES.

They modernize it, and then, when the Master-Tape is finished, their most powerful WITCHES assemble, to Summon a PRINCE DEVIL, to discuss terms of how he will manifest through the music, and take people's SOULS.

High Musicians like ELVIS and MICHAEL surely had to participate in such rituals.

Therefore, when they threatened to DEFECT from the System, THEY HAD TO BE SILENCED, quickly.

WHITNEY HOUSTON said that the CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT has so much power over the performer's life, that, in her case, they were able to portray her as a DRUNK and a JUNKIE, and she wasn't ALLOWED to DEFEND herself- or else she would have suffered STRICT PENALTIES.

However, it was apparently decided that she had blabbed too much- so they killed her, anyway.

So, you see- the so-called "Entertainment" Industry is a deadly business!

It is an important factor in keeping the Western World SEDATED.

So, one fateful night, i slept and had a night vision. In that vision, i was taken to a very dark place and before me was a tunel that went deep into the ground. I saw very thick and dark flames coming out of it.

As i looked at the flames, lo and behold the smokes lifted up Michael Jackson, he was in great pains as he was been tormented inside the tunel of thick flames.

Immedately he was lifted up, it didn't take up to a minute before he was pulled down into the tunel and i was disconnected and woke up.

I am not sharing vision to scare anyone or compel anyone to forsake his/her sinful ways but for you all to read and bear witness that i shared it.

N/B: Your actions today will determine your reward tomorrow.

Peace!

I think you watched too many reruns of the SPAWN movie.
Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by oaroloye(m): 6:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
SHALOM!

LiberaDeus:

The content is very shallow, telling us nothing new.
Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by oaroloye(m): 6:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
SHALOM!

jmichlins:
so Jesus is hell bound for letting himself be killed by Romans. Mehn am so loving you guys with fish brain

YAHSHUA may have gone to HELL, but he RESURRECTED from the dead.
Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by otemanuduno: 6:14pm On Apr 10, 2017
fasterwell:
Please read very carefully and try to make amendment in your life because indeed God is no respecter of any man. If you are guilty, it means your guilty and must face the consquencies no matter who you are.

I was a fan of Michael Jackson and my favourite was "you are not alone". So, few months after his death and burial, i and my facebook friends from Czech Republic usually talked about him and his songs.

But the truth was each time i want to pray, my spirit always warned me to refrain from discussing Michael Jackson. So, i stopped discussing him or playing my favourite track as i was warned.

So, one fateful night, i slept and had a night vision. In that vision, i was taken to a very dark place and before me was a tunel that went deep into the ground. I saw very thick and dark flames coming out of it.

As i looked at the flames, lo and behold the smokes lifted up Michael Jackson, he was in great pains as he was been tormented inside the tunel of thick flames.

Immedately he was lifted up, it didn't take up to a minute before he was pulled down into the tunel and i was disconnected and woke up.

I am not sharing vision to scare anyone or compel anyone to forsake his/her sinful ways but for you all to read and bear witness that i shared it.

N/B: Your actions today will determine your reward tomorrow.

Peace!
Though I was a staunch christian and a hater of Michael Jackson while he was alive, but right now that I know the truth, I WISH I WOULD END UP WHEREVER MICHAEL JACKSON IS. BE IT FIRE, OR OCEAN OR INSIDE WELL WATER. AMEN.

In MJ's voice : heal the world...make it a better place.
Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by JSoE(f): 6:18pm On Apr 10, 2017
otemanuduno:
Bro, check you email please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Most Pastors Scream Like Mad Dogs While Preaching Or Praying? / How Can I Stop Masturbating / Dangerous Signals That A Baby Is About To Be Killed By Witches Or Occult Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.