Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,300 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell (4334 Views)

FULFILLED. I Saw President Buhari Return To Nigeria In Good Health. - Fasterwell / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell / God Showed Me That Dangote Will Become The President Of Nigeria - Archbishop Amu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by oaroloye(m): 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
excadz:

Please understand my brother. Humans cognotion only has 2 states, [b]Conscience and Desire. You are using your conscience now but as you say, you used to be a fornicator and weed smoker. Can you name which condition you were functioning in at that tims? If you said Desire you are correct!!!! WOW!!!![/b]

What is "COGNOTION?"

It is not a word.

Now read and learn. All the things that you used to do like smoking weed, fornicating, listening to Michael's music were all to produce a flow of [b]Dopamine in your Brain Cells. Dopamine is the main Hormone that Desire uses to make you happy. God made you with Desire and a Conscience and they are supposed to balance each other. Your problem is that you became Desire Dependent, meaning that your Desires took control of your life. Your Conscience was always there and I dont know what happened to bring it back but something did because now you are Conscientious. Desire is still fighting you but I think you know how to control it now. [/b]

It is very interesting that you should write THIS at this time, after I just wrote on a related topic.

But if you really want to make sense, you have to learn how to SPELL PROPERLY!

Where did you get these ideas from- TIM LAHAYE, or TIME MAGAZINE?
Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by otemanuduno: 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2017
JSoE:

Bro, check you email please.
I can't access that one. Send it to otem2016@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by JSoE(f): 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
otemanuduno:

Alright
Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by LordOfNaira: 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
fasterwell:
Please read very carefully and try to make amendment in your life because indeed God is no respecter of any man. If you are guilty, it means your guilty and must face the consquencies no matter who you are.

I was a fan of Michael Jackson and my favourite was "you are not alone". So, few months after his death and burial, i and my facebook friends from Czech Republic usually talked about him and his songs.

But the truth was each time i want to pray, my spirit always warned me to refrain from discussing Michael Jackson. So, i stopped discussing him or playing my favourite track as i was warned.

So, one fateful night, i slept and had a night vision. In that vision, i was taken to a very dark place and before me was a tunel that went deep into the ground. I saw very thick and dark flames coming out of it.

As i looked at the flames, lo and behold the smokes lifted up Michael Jackson, he was in great pains as he was been tormented inside the tunel of thick flames.

Immedately he was lifted up, it didn't take up to a minute before he was pulled down into the tunel and i was disconnected and woke up.

I am not sharing vision to scare anyone or compel anyone to forsake his/her sinful ways but for you all to read and bear witness that i shared it.

N/B: Your actions today will determine your reward tomorrow.

Peace!

There is no hell fire. Stop smoking weed!!!

1 Like

Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by fasterwell(m): 8:57am On Apr 11, 2017
LordOfNaira:

There is no hell fire. Stop smoking weed!!!
But there is a place called the Kingdom of God abi?
Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by ifenes(m): 9:03am On Apr 11, 2017
fasterwell:

Change your mindset and your dreams will change. I think your dream is letting you know your belief is faulty. A God is showing you Michael Jackson is in hell fire because he did not worship him? .....why did you not scold that monster god that that isn't right ?

I'm sure your life is like your dream. Change your belief and dream of people living in happiness

3 Likes

Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by otemanuduno: 9:07am On Apr 11, 2017
ifenes:

Change your mindset and your dreams will change. I think your dream is letting you know your belief is faulty. A God is showing you Michael Jackson is in hell fire because he did not worship him? .....why did you not scold that monster god that that isn't right ?

I'm sure your life is like your dream. Change your belief and dream of people living in happiness
You are perfectly right!!

DOCTUFOS: Lishius 16:19-33

19. Now when Drusila lost her husband, she went to seek after the priests of the churches, saying, my husband was a great sinner before his death. 20. And I know by now that he burns in hell fire. With what manner of help shall you make sure to bring him out of his fire? For I wish to see him in paradise and not in the fire. 21. Now the priests communed with themselves and said, we shall call you back when the time shall be. [b] 22. Now Drusila met Cuenca and told him the heaviness of her heart and how she had dreamt of seeing Calypus her husband in the fire many times. And Cuenca said, sit here and tell me all the sins which you say that your husband did commit. 23. And Drusila said, Calypus was a drunkard and an adulterer. These two things are the great sins of he. 24. And Cuenca said, if you are the god which should judge Calypus, what shall be the manner of your judgement? 25. And Drusila said, I shall put him in prison for four years and then permit him to go. 26. And Cuenca said, and what is the judgement which your god shall judge him? And Drusila said, he shall be put in fire forever. 27. And Cuenca said, surely you are more righteous than the god whom you worship. Go and forgive your husband and you shall see him in the place which you wish for him. 28. So Drusila went and forgave her husband in her mind, and the manner of dreams which she saw of Calypus changed; and he no more appeared to be in the fire. 29. And Drusila told this to Cuenca and he said, the dreams you dream are made for you according to your mood and belief. For he who believes that he is powerful shall see himself conquering in his dreams. And he who believes that he is being haunted shall see it so in his dreams. 30. And he who thinks that he can conquer with any name shall see himself using such names in his dreams to conquer. 31. And he who thinks that he is unique shall see himself riding upon horses in his dreams. And he shall fly and win always in his dreams. 32. This is the appeal of religion to the ignorant souls. For when one reads the books which are called holy and slept with the thoughts of those things in his mind, he shall see himself conquering in his dreams with whatever name he believes upon. 33. Now O Drusila, go and relax your soul, for Calypus your husband is in the place where Nature has chosen for the dead.[/b]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by fasterwell(m): 9:10am On Apr 11, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

MICHAEL JACKSON was called "THE KING OF POP;" a title that made no sense to me, whatsoever.

His music sold more than everyone else's- TRUE: that did not make him a KING! How could it?

His FATHER-IN-LAW, ELVIS PRESELY, was THE KING OF POP in his time.

He wanted to get Saved, and consulted the second most renowned Evangelist of the time: REX HUMBARD- and discussed with him, until he saw how IGNORANT he was. He broke down in tears, saying: "The Preacher just doesn't understand..."

He was found dead on his toilet soon after.

There was talk of drugs and alcohol found in his system- all bullshit, of course.

He was ASSASSINATED.

Several years later, GOSPEL TRACT PUBLISHER, Jack T. Chick printed "SPELLBOUND?" in which he revealed, from testimonies of people who had come out of the Occult, that POP MUSIC is NOT what it seems- JUST SOME MINSTRELS, TRYING TO MAKE A LIVING.

The testimony claimed that "ROCK" music is researched from Ancient Celtic and Druidic DEVIL-SUMMONING RITES.

They modernize it, and then, when the Master-Tape is finished, their most powerful WITCHES assemble, to Summon a PRINCE DEVIL, to discuss terms of how he will manifest through the music, and take people's SOULS.

High Musicians like ELVIS and MICHAEL surely had to participate in such rituals.

Therefore, when they threatened to DEFECT from the System, THEY HAD TO BE SILENCED, quickly.

WHITNEY HOUSTON said that the CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT has so much power over the performer's life, that, in her case, they were able to portray her as a DRUNK and a JUNKIE, and she wasn't ALLOWED to DEFEND herself- or else she would have suffered STRICT PENALTIES.

However, it was apparently decided that she had blabbed too much- so they killed her, anyway.

So, you see- the so-called "Entertainment" Industry is a deadly business!

It is an important factor in keeping the Western World SEDATED.

I think you watched too many reruns of the SPAWN movie.

I want to or i so much desire to repent doesn't matter to God because virtually everyone thinks so
Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by ifenes(m): 9:46am On Apr 11, 2017
@otemanuduno

That was amazing! What book is that please?
Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by LordOfNaira: 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
fasterwell:

No!!!
Re: God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell by JSoE(f): 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
otemanuduno:

Alright. Do well to check it.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share your Repentance Prayer Here / Difference Between Hallelujah And Halleluyah / Churches And Their Annoying Noise Making!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.