Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm (55233 Views)

UBA Appoints Angela Adebayo, Abdulqadir Jeli Bello, Isaac Fasola To Board / Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom / Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by Olu317(m): 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
shibanbo:

and your comment is one among the several reasons to break up,why not "imagine if such wealthy Nigerians come back home,Nigeria world would be second to none.
My dear, Nigeria stinks. If you ask someone like Chief Mike Adenuga, in a secret meeting, what response do you think he will give you as an answer ? Have you forgotten so soon, what, Otedola did to one Legislator during Ex President Jonathan's era? People who are wealthy will tell you how hard it is for business to survive in Nigeria without you licking butt or paying through your nose. All big time Yoruba rich men knows Yoruba are supposed to be competing with the Western world. These people will never come back to set up big business here in present day Nigeria . Have you ever heard of Akeem Olajuwon wanting to come back? Just imagine, so many of them, they have seen how countries are run and how development can be achieved. Non existent in Nigeria. All but paper work documented and positioned in the Nigeria's ARCHIVE. Nigeria is on the verge of collapse. Have you seen what the Naira has become as a piece of paper? A currency that was equivalent to dollar. Can you beat that? No functional system, none in existence. From the federal government to the least government's agencies. It is all about quota system. To even register a company and collect the certificate, it is war.Lagos state don't even issue C OF O to landowners. Something, you will do at the comfort of home through your laptop or computer at ease in develop countries. In Nigeria, it is as difficult as speaking Australian English. I even heard recently through a source in Nigeria that common International passport, you will be told it is scarce, just to squeeze you out dry. Either for renewal or fresh ones. Is that a country? People kept running away out of Nigeria because it is a country abnormalities is accepted as normal.

3 Likes

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by Ijaya123: 5:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
Olu317:
That is who we Really are. And I am proud to be part of this great Yoruba ethnicity. Irrespective of our shortcoming. We remain a unique People.

Waa gbayi!!!

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by gidjah(m): 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
hmmmm.... na wao!, 3 foreign Airports hahahahahahahahah.
Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
Olu317:
Very fascinating to know. No wonder the Consular General said, Britain won't support Nigeria break up. Imagine if such wealthy Yoruba people come back home. Yoruba word would be second to none. I am really impressed about this my ethnicity. God continue to bless us all

Bro! seriously? Common why bring your "Yorubaness" into this? Aren't we all human?

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
janellemonae:
His wife, Adenike ogunlesi owns 'Ruff n Tumble', the kid store. It's bn in existence since I was a kid in d 90's. I remember their 1st store in GRA ikeja, not far from Lagos country club. Memories. Good ol days!

OMG.... I remember seeing Ruf n Tumble back in the day anytime i went to Ikeja. It must not be far from Tasty Fried Chicken or something like that....My memory fails me, but i think i am correct.
Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by Rimamsirufun(m): 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
This guy has enough money to spend in 100 lifetimes.

He probably would still have money to "lounge" in Heaven...if it exists...

Lucky moorafucker

Like Seriously?
Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by babsir(m): 8:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
[quote author=Olu317 post=55415348]My dear, Nigeria stinks. If you ask someone like Chief Mike Adenuga, in a secret meeting, what response do you think he will give you as an answer ? Have you forgotten so soon, what, Otedola did to one Legislator during Ex President Jonathan's era? People who are wealthy will tell you how hard it is for business to survive in Nigeria without you licking butt or paying through your nose. All big time Yoruba rich men knows Yoruba are supposed to be competing with the Western world.

And you think a Yoruba country will be curroption free...its still the same politician that will rule
Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by sshalom(m): 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
Inspiring story.
Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by davidif: 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
Zukerberg:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adebayo_Ogunlesi

Pictured with his wife below:

Why didn't we make him minister of finance?
Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by davidif: 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ofemannnu:
I am not understand,is this not the man in Donald Trump govt? mynd44,seun,lalasticlala

I heard he is on his board of business leaders who give him advice.
Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by davidif: 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
odduduwa:
ritualist .... after killing your last daughter you went to London to buy airport abi useless fool

And you know this how again?
Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by davidif: 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
1Rebel:

Lool. Some persons who conducted a referrendum not too long ago in order to leave the EU and would still conduct another one to decide the fate of Scotland, are supporting the invisibility of a country where nothing works. And you, the citizens of the said country and jumping about and applauding them like monkeys in a zoo.

Let buhari's economic policies keep peppering you guys well well in that country. until you develop some sense, the suicide rates in the southwest will be on a continous increase. Dirty backstabbing lot.

Backstabbing? Who backstabbed you?

3 Likes

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by Zukerberg: 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
davidif:

Why didn't we make him minister of finance?
Or president? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by davidif: 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
Onyochejohn:
I saw this man among trump appointees

It's amazing how many talented people we have at home and abroad yet the govt keeps employing incompetents.
Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by YonkijiSappo: 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
That's the man.

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by laudate: 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
odduduwa:
ritualist .... after killing your last daughter you went to London to buy airport abi useless fool
Oblang:
See this one o. If u think ritual can give u that kind money then go do ur own na....

Hmmmnn.... someone made a ludicrous, idiiotic remark by labelling a hard-working dude as a 'ritualist', and a smart chap gave him the perfect acerbic response, to his harebrained statement. Beautiful! wink

Oblang, you need to forgive him. His forbears probably made money through rituals, which is why he thinks everyone would go down the same route....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by davidif: 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

no go find work oh...keep wasting your time on useless tribal sentiments that won't put food on your table.

funny thing is, the Adebayo Ogunlesi doesn't even know whether you exist.

Somebody give this man a twenty one gun salute. See all this childish folks reveling in the achievements of people they have never met before.
Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by davidif: 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ehinmola:
. Why is he not in the economic team of PMB?,yet he is widely accepted even in the US. Let him voluntarily assist nigeria to overcome the current impasse called economic recession with his wealth of experience.

Would they listen to him?
Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
Yoruba,amazing set of people ! Intelligent,educated,accommodating................just give it to Omo Odua !

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by davidif: 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
ayoolanr:

Bro! seriously? Common why bring your "Yorubaness" into this? Aren't we all human?

I tire o.
Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by laudate: 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
janellemonae:
His wife, Adenike ogunlesi owns 'Ruff n Tumble', the kid store. It's bn in existence since I was a kid in d 90's. I remember their 1st store in GRA ikeja, not far from Lagos country club. Memories. Good ol days!

Nah! Sorry, you got it wrong. undecided Adebayo Ogunlesi's wife is Dr. Amelia Ogunlesi, an optometrist in New York.http://dawntodusknews.com/meet-boardroom-guru-adebayo-ogunlesis-wife-amelia/

Nike Ogunlesi of Ruff N' Tumble is married to Ade Ogunlesi, the brother of Lanre Ogunlesi who owns Sofistiscat, one of the earliest indigenous clothing outfits in the country.
Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by Olu317(m): 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
[quote author=babsir post=55419812][/quote]Absolutely not true because human beings are insatiable to a large extent. But it will be a country Yoruba people will like to defend with their blood. Do you know Nigeria don't care about her citizens? Is that a country? A country that her citizens bring wealth in terms of foreign exchange into the country yet to get stable electricity, becomes diamond being search out by explorers. Yoruba aren't money mongers as such. Imagine the crave for wealth amongst Nigerians? Even when they don't know what to do with money apart from spend spree attitude. A whole world where people can be put in position based on the best qualified for the job. I haven't in anyway don't see where there won't be challenges but can be nibed on the board. Look at a country like Nigeria, that is the most expensive democracy in the world and yet cannot produce A BICYCLE. And non of the Northern part want reform. Part of ex President Jonathan confab was thrown to the archive by my PMB. I mentioned by my PMB because I thought he was close to making Nigeria better but it seems opposite as it stand. NIGERIA IS A JOKE .
Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by josielewa(m): 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
Henrydone:
So a Nigerian now own london airport, back here in Nigeria we patronize ethopian airline grin grin
because corruption will not let us progress and the best hands are not employed....man know man..

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by lawsbanks: 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
odduduwa:

im sure you are joking right............
Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by josielewa(m): 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
davidif:

Somebody give this man a twenty one gun salute. See all this childish folks reveling in the achievements of people they have never met before.
like u dont want people to praise u and wanna be like you...you talk with your ass and shit with your brain
Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by profbabatunde: 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JRcaw3XnAc][/url] ---Eden View Estate Ibeju Lekki +2348163154120 (Call/WhatsApp for inspection)
Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by babsir(m): 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
Olu317:
Absolutely not true because human beings are insatiable to a large extent. But it will be a country Yoruba people will like to defend with their blood. Do you know Nigeria don't care about her citizens? Is that a country? A country that her citizens bring wealth in terms of foreign exchange into the country yet to get stable electricity, becomes diamond being search out by explorers. Yoruba aren't money mongers as such. Ko Imagine the crave for wealth amongst Nigerians? Even when they don't know what to do with money apart from spend spree attitude. A whole world where people can be put in position based on the best qualified for the job. I haven't in anyway don't see where there won't be challenges but can be nibed on the board. Look at a country like Nigeria, that is the most expensive democracy in the world and yet cannot produce A BICYCLE. And non of the Northern part want reform. Part of ex President Jonathan confab was thrown to the archive by my PMB. I mentioned by my PMB because I thought he was close to making Nigeria better but it seems opposite as it stand. NIGERIA IS A JOKE .

Still I do not think Nigerian isn't working be cause of ethnic diversity... Is tribalism in Nigeria? Yes but to me its borne out of poverty, illiteracy and joblessness. So why not let us fixed those things and see how things will work out fine
Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by Olu317(m): 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
babsir:

Still I do not think Nigerian isn't working be cause of ethnic diversity... Is tribalism in Nigeria? Yes but to me its borne out of poverty, illiteracy and joblessness. So why not let us fixed those things and see how things will work out fine
Truthfully ,had it been that these view of yours is tenable in Nigeria, why not? But the reality is that we are unworkable entity. Why do I believe this? The core North don't believe in allowing the less privileged to be educated because at a tender age they have been made as almajiris. Only the noble are educated. Some people armed some of their people at the detriment of others. And still monopolize violence. Where in the history have you seen a state divided into two and one state still maintain 44 local government? It is only in Nigeria. They don't want federal system of government where the power will rest at the state level while check and balance is effective. They want unitary System as it stand. Nigeria is not workable. I tell you the truth. Is it the religion aspect? Just some few days ago, there was an information on meningitis, and one man claimed it was God. Can you imagine in. the 21st centuries? While the Emir of Kano was making reference to cause of the disease. And here we are, one man claiming it was From God. And if you try to educate some of them,your opinion is yours as it stand. They are not tolerant in the core North as it concerns religion. Do you expect such nation to thrive? when one part believe in Islamic ideology while others believe in a Secular state. In Northern part, do they dress formal as they do in the Southern part to work? Go and do. your finding on how government worker's (civil servants) dress code. You will understand.
Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by FemiZets(m): 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
London City airport has been sold to a Canadian consortium for around £2bn, by Global Infrastructure Partners but GIP still own the Edinburgh and Gatwick airport. Just passing by

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by KimWooBin: 11:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
Olu317:
Very fascinating to know. No wonder the Consular General said, Britain won't support Nigeria break up. Imagine if such wealthy Yoruba people come back home. Yoruba word would be second to none. I am really impressed about this my ethnicity. God continue to bless us all

the richest black man still remain Dangote... wink
Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by davidif: 11:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
josielewa:

like u dont want people to praise u and wanna be like you...you talk with your ass and shit with your brain

Praise me? Yes. Be like me? Probably. But using my name or my achievements to justify why my ethnic group is better than another's? An emphatic NO!
Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm by davidif: 11:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
Olu317:
Truthfully ,had it been that these view of yours is tenable in Nigeria, why not? But the reality is that we are unworkable entity. Why do I believe this? The core North don't believe in allowing the less privileged to be educated because at a tender age they have been made as almajiris. Only the noble are educated. Some people armed some of their people at the detriment of others. And still monopolize violence. Where in the history have you seen a state divided into two and one state still maintain 44 local government? It is only in Nigeria. They don't want federal system of government where the power will rest at the state level while check and balance is effective. They want unitary System as it stand. Nigeria is not workable. I tell you the truth. Is it the religion aspect? Just some few days ago, there was an information on meningitis, and one man claimed it was God. Can you imagine in. the 21st centuries? While the Emir of Kano was making reference to cause of the disease. And here we are, one man claiming it was From God. And if you try to educate some of them,your opinion is yours as it stand. They are not tolerant in the core North as it concerns religion. Do you expect such nation to thrive? when one part believe in Islamic ideology while others believe in a Secular state. In Northern part, do they dress formal as they do in the Southern part to work? Go and do. your finding on how government worker's (civil servants) dress code. You will understand.

Nigeria is very workable. All it needs is good leadership and this is something we have probably never had in out entire history.

A leader unites people and inspires them to live up to an ideal (John F. Kennedy anyone). He pushes them to climb up higher and overlook there petty tribal differnces. He also shares his vision and rallies the people to come together to achieve it. Tell me if Nigeria or the continent of Africa has ever had anyone like that before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

50 Naira Stamp Duty For Transactions Above 1000 Naira / Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) / Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.