Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,454 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) (79671 Views)

Brighto Evicted From Big Brother House + How Viewers Voted / BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photo) / Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by kecee99(m): 11:57am On Apr 10, 2017
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by omari5(f): 11:57am On Apr 10, 2017
greenhulk:
Great win efe. Representing the street.

But allow me to be a little critical and I don't care if I get hates for this. It's high time nigerians stop being sentimental, I know the campaign for efe was massive based on (logistics) the fact that he was from the street. Yes he had a poor background and all that... But in all honesty he is not even among the most entertaining or talented in the house. This is the same thing Nigerians so when it comes to election, we vote based on sentiments thereby pushing someone who doesn't deserve to win into critical positions. And then we come back and blame the government when those people we vote in don't perform. We need to change this out attitude.

Once again, well-done efe.
the fact is that the other housemates had various talents that will help them later on and are from better backgrounds. Efe is the one that is struggling most amongst them, he is the one that needs the money the most. So there isn't anything like sentimental or whatever you think. Nigerians just acted the way rational humans are expected to act and so voted well.
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by akoko11: 8:53am On Apr 11, 2017
greenhulk:

I can see that ur hatred for Tboss has blinded u that u failed to see that I didn't mention Tboss in my post. Just like people jubilated last night after she was evicted. I just don't get it, she's also a Nigerian, she has equal rights like every other contestants. Why the obvious hate? This competition was between 14 housemates but u people made it look like it was between Efe and Tboss.

Tboss have virtually almost all the qualities I love in a woman, but I hold only one thing against her. I dislike ladies that has tattoo, no matter how beautiful, enlighten, intelligent they are.

I don't want to mention how far went campaigning for Efe.
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 11, 2017
akoko11:

Tboss have virtually almost all the qualities I love in a woman, but I hold only one thing against her. I dislike ladies that has tattoo, no matter how beautiful, enlighten, intelligent they are.

I don't want to mention how far went campaigning for Efe.

Actually I get it, u don't like tattoos which is allowed. But tattoos and piercings are t boss's job so u don't expect her not to have any. Just like kemen has muscles because fitness is his area of specialization.
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by akoko11: 12:13am On Apr 13, 2017
greenhulk:

Actually I get it, u don't like tattoos which is allowed. But tattoos and piercings are t boss's job so u don't expect her not to have any. Just like kemen has muscles because fitness is his area of specialization.
Alright Tanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates / Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) / NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.