Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) (79658 Views)

Brighto Evicted From Big Brother House + How Viewers Voted / BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photo) / Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by abels(m): 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
eshietIntrepid:
Time wasted for the voters
sharaap
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Harveyspecter46(m): 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
greenhulk:
Great win efe. Representing the street.

But allow me to be a little critical and I don't care if I get hates for this. It's high time nigerians stop being sentimental, I know the campaign for efe was massive based on (logistics) the fact that he was from the street. Yes he had a poor background and all that... But in all honesty he is not even among the most entertaining or talented in the house. This is the same thing Nigerians so when it comes to election, we vote based on sentiments thereby pushing someone who doesn't deserve to win into critical positions. And then we come back and blame the government when those people we vote in don't perform. We need to change this out attitude.

Once again, well-done efe.
Chairman you have said it all. Just listen to Ebuka speak as he anchored d show, you can see he's far better than Katung(d guy hosting Lagos center), who was d winner during their time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by zanga420: 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
seunmsg:
Based on logistics, Efe with no talent is the winner. Sums up why Nigeria is messed up. Mediocrity over talent and competency.
you can say that again. He's a deserved winner sha, after all it's a game.
Where my anger is, is at our political aspect.
OBJ won under mediocrity
Yar'adua won somehow under mediocrity
GEJ won under mediocrity
PMB won under mediocrity.
Don't know when we'll exit this crowd following and make sound decisions.
Here people get things mostly through public sympathy or because of their perceived enemy.
That's why our politicians become comedians, orators, detribalized, religious tolerants and street lovers before election.
That's why it's easy for religious bodies to deceive us. We like mediocrity.

Note: I'm not saying efe is not a worthy winner, rather I'm saying we always do things to shame another situation.
I know some that didn't underground this long epistle will attack me but few that get my point will know what I'm talking about.

Based on logistics, congratulations efe
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by mastermind1759(m): 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
When d Lord turned against d captivity of Zion we were lik dem dt dream
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by abels(m): 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
seunmsg:
Based on logistics, Efe with no talent is the winner. Sums up why Nigeria is messed up. Mediocrity over talent and competency.
nttorr
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Greatdestiny017(f): 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
Jaymaxxy:
57.61%! Just a lesson there- You can't beat the street.
,you can beat the street but you can not beat
God grace, who street epp,. You better change your mindset, and depend on the grace and favour of God so you can beat the street.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by olufoluke: 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
Honestly,add up all d rest sef e no reach
ekems2017:
No be small gap Efe give them. Whom God has bless no man not even white witch can curse.
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by chiraqDemon(m): 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
jayAjoku:
Abeg which one Tboss get?
I never see tboss with any talent but here they will b saying efe no get talent, at least him de try rap no matter how wack the rap dey na rap.....if him think say efe nor fit make am with wetin him de rap make him go check half of the trending american rappers.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
Harveyspecter46:

Chairman you have said it all. Just listen to Ebuka speak as he anchored d show, you can see he's far better than Katung(d guy hosting Lagos center), who was d winner during their time

Far far better.
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
Efe now the new officially declared celebrity being celebrated through out nigeria and beyond. congrats man. your "mumucious" strategies worked for you. ride on on the horses of fame. its you time to be celebrated

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by MurderX: 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
greenhulk:

But allow me to be a little critical and I don't care if I get hates for this. It's high time nigerians stop being sentimental, I know the campaign for efe was massive based on (logistics) the fact that he was from the street. Yes he had a poor background and all that... But in all honesty he is not even among the most entertaining or talented in the house. This is the same thing Nigerians so when it comes to election, we vote based on sentiments thereby pushing someone who doesn't deserve to win into critical positions. And then we come back and blame the government when those people we vote in don't perform. We need to change this out attitude.

You should understand that BBN was a test of social skill. It takes a high level of emotional intelligence to survive the BBN House. So it is a wrong assertion that Efe lacks talent because he is skilled in social survival. You will be shocked how far someone like Efe will go even in a multinational organisation based on his attitude/personality. Even Ph.D cannot give you this skill. Efe is is highly talented.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Olaedoh: 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
[quote author=seunmsg post=55424330]Based on logistics, Efe with no talent is the winner. Sums up why Nigeria is messed up. Mediocrity over talent and competency.[/quote
]
Seems you're forgetting that big brother naija is a reality show not a talent show. When God finally decides to pick your call, nothing fit stop am. Be happy for the young man who's life just changed, not hating over nothing
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by tonio2wo: 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
zanga420:
OBJ won under mediocrity
GEJ won under mediocrity
Here people get things mostly through public sympathy or because of their perceived enemy.
That's why our politicians become comedians, orators, detribalized, religious tolerants and street lovers before election.

Note: I'm not saying efe is not a worthy winner, rather I'm saying we always do things to shame another situation.
I know some that didn't underground this long epistle will attack me but few that get my point will know what I'm talking about.

BBN was not a talent hunt show! Karpish!!
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by TinaAnita(f): 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
Efe still won without any support from any governor. Those who were supported by some silly state governors still lost big time.

The governors made it look as if the competion was between the street and the corridors of power

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by MurderX: 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
zanga420:
OBJ won under mediocrity
GEJ won under mediocrity

You should understand that BBN was a test of social skill. It takes a high level of emotional intelligence to survive the BBN House. So it is a wrong assertion that Efe lacks talent because he is skilled in social survival. You will be shocked how far someone like Efe will go even in a multinational organisation based on his attitude/personality. Even Ph.D cannot give you this skill. Efe is is highly talented.
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Divay22(f): 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
CurrentSamuel:

Hmmmm
Nd the woman would say my "daughter" is ...
You say what undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by WaleBinSanusi(m): 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
Celcius:
Damn!!!!
He swept half the vote cast.
u need to go back and enrol for mathematics class...he has over half of the votes...
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by phanshark(m): 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
Nnamdd1:
See How Viewers Voted For 5 Top Housemates, Efe , Bisola, TBoss, Marvis And Debie-Rise.

Efe with a blistering 57.61% to win Big Brother Naija 2017

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/04/bbnaija-see-how-viewers-voted-for-5-top.html
the new scheme of the devil for deception. Lord have Mercy
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by harffie(m): 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
Drienzia:
This is what we call "ABSOLUTE MAJORITY" Well deserved. but still prefer "GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH" to BBN/BBA
I love GUS mehn...Iono what time they do it anymore..
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by jiorhemen(m): 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
greenhulk:

Actually the reverse was the case in the US election. Hillary is Democrat and the campaign was massive for her. It looked certain that she was going to win (just like campaign was massive for Efe) but Americans had a rethink, they checked critically Trump's agenda that he would put Americans first before anything and that was why he won. Trust me if that was in Nigeria Hillary would have won by far based on popularity. Nigerians like to vote based on popularity and sentiments.

Well, humans can come up with different explanations of why Trump won and why Hillary lost. However, I hold the belief that the person God chose won. However, I am not trying to shove my belief in other people's face. I just have my own personal belief that whether Efe is talented or not, whether Trump was good or bad, both of them won because the Master of the universe chose them, no matter what people think about them.
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by samwise180(m): 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
Abeg click for EFE

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Divay22(f): 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
Greatdestiny017:
,you can beat the street but you can not beat
God grace, who street epp,. You better change your mindset, and depend on the grace and favour of God so you can beat the street.
You are right babe....

Grace found him... cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by profola2be(m): 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
seunmsg:

When grace is at work, all other rules are suspended!

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by CurrentSamuel(m): 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
Divay22:
You say what undecided undecided
Oh you comprehend hardly...?? Sorry I don't teach adult how to eat fruits
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by swanspark: 10:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
Nnamdd1:
See How Viewers Voted For 5 Top Housemates, Efe , Bisola, TBoss, Marvis And Debie-Rise.

Efe with a blistering 57.61% to win Big Brother Naija 2017

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/04/bbnaija-see-how-viewers-voted-for-5-top.html
the total sum of all those votes did not even reach efe (based on logistic) vote, see big grace... who God has blessed no man can curse
abegi make I go hustle jare
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Divay22(f): 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
CurrentSamuel:

Oh you comprehend hardly...?? Sorry I don't teach adult how to eat fruits
I'll let you go angry angry angryYou know why?
EFE just made Deltans proud...so sweetheart celebrate EFE. tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
Efe beated bisola hands down
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by jayAjoku(m): 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
chiraqDemon:

I never see tboss with any talent but here they will b saying efe no get talent, at least him de try rap no matter how wack the rap dey na rap.....if him think say efe nor fit make am with wetin him de rap make him go check half of the trending american rappers.
me tire for the bros oo
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by zanga420: 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
MurderX:

yeah, I was more of pointing to the post I quoted than the general programme. Besides efe got the massive/overwhelming votes cos of the tboss 'organizers' rumour. Has those ishs not come up he might have won with lesser percentage. Hope u get my drifts. It's like a provoked voting. Thanks
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Apina(m): 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
greenhulk:

Its a reality TV show not talent hunt. What's does it mean to be talented?
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by zanga420: 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
tonio2wo:

BBN was not a talent hunt show! Karpish!!
my point is we mostly react or do things on provoked sentiment. That is provoked voting as seen in this case.
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Proudmum(f): 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
Last time I checked... They said vote for your favorite housemate not most talented housemate. Yes we love Efe. Talent or no talent. #TeamEfe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates / Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) / NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.