Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) (79661 Views)

Brighto Evicted From Big Brother House + How Viewers Voted / BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photo) / Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by tonio2wo: 10:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
zanga420:
my point is we mostly react or do things on provoked sentiment. That is provoked voting as seen in this case.

The winner won d hearts of many, thus the votes he got.
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Etzakoos(m): 10:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bbn Is Now Over And Buhari Is In Trouble In Nairaland
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
seunmsg:
Based on logistics, Efe with no talent is the winner. Sums up why Nigeria is messed up. Mediocrity over talent and competency.

I always prefer to come here, read and make my day with some comments i get to see here.
Also, it hurts to see why some people cant keep their stupid opinion and just celebrate for someone without anything attached.
So you got the likes you looking for right?
I wonder if you would say the same if he was your brother.
Hate all you want. What have you done with your talent so far?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by trinity11(m): 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
Celcius:
Damn!!!!
He swept half the vote cast.

Na tradition,
9 be the real definition of "Warri nor dey carry last".
if only Nigeria election result dey transparent like this, trust me we for no dey recession by now
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by ladoshady: 11:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
if to say biggie give Tboss the doh, we for tell her to sing our national anthem for stage. that reminds me - where that her crown dey? cry wey she go cry tonight ehn...
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
Your thread reeks of absolute disrespect. We voted Efe because we fell in love with him and what he represents. You still don't get it and just might never understand.
As per your comparison with Politicians, did you hear that anyone was bribed? any news of ballot box snatching or thuggery?
You see that your sermon enh? you need it more than the 57% that voted Efe

greenhulk:
Great win efe. Representing the street.

But allow me to be a little critical and I don't care if I get hates for this. It's high time nigerians stop being sentimental, I know the campaign for efe was massive based on (logistics) the fact that he was from the street. Yes he had a poor background and all that... But in all honesty he is not even among the most entertaining or talented in the house. This is the same thing Nigerians so when it comes to election, we vote based on sentiments thereby pushing someone who doesn't deserve to win into critical positions. And then we come back and blame the government when those people we vote in don't perform. We need to change this out attitude.

Once again, well-done efe.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by marv1: 11:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
seunmsg:
Based on logistics, Efe with no talent is the winner. Sums up why Nigeria is messed up. Mediocrity over talent and competency.
. If efe who can rap is not talented what would you say about tboss who got nothing to offer.
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
Hater Alert!!!

seunmsg:
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by numericalguy(m): 11:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
Kaymaxine:

Oblige me bro, to take u down memory lane...
He had d highest friday games win
He won d most HOH challenge
He won the ultimate HOH!!!
He may not be "talented" as u said,bt he's DAMN INTELLIGENT!!! cool

Yes he is intelligent but not as intelligent as Thin Tall Tony who is even talented and far more intelligent than Efe.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by showby: 11:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
numericalguy:

Yes he is intelligent but not as intelligent as Thin Tall Tony who is even talented and far more intelligent than Efe.

Buh They have been tested and the results are out. Who carry 1st no know book, na who fail come know book?
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by OTEGA1: 12:01am On Apr 10, 2017
seunmsg:

U DAT have talent were did ur talent take u to??

Trump is president of US over so many smart folks..

Wen ur time come to explode, it will be as if u are dreaming...

Efe's victory is just God'sfavour..

Pray for such kind of unmerited favor to locate you..

I pray u have grace to understand.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Nixiepie(f): 12:02am On Apr 10, 2017
numericalguy:

this is neither intelligent nor talent show,is Called reality show,so based on logistics we voted our favourite not talented housemate ,get it
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by SplendidE(f): 12:12am On Apr 10, 2017
[quote author=seunmsg post=55424330]Based on logistics, Efe with no talent is the winner. Sums up why Nigeria is messed up. Mediocrity over talent and competency.

go hug transformer
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by gudxson: 12:50am On Apr 10, 2017
Yes u r right. But last i checked, this is not a talent show but more of personality check? Pls correct me if am wrong.

greenhulk:

But allow me to be a little critical and I don't care if I get hates for this. It's high time nigerians stop being sentimental, I know the campaign for efe was massive based on (logistics) the fact that he was from the street. Yes he had a poor background and all that... But in all honesty he is not even among the most entertaining or talented in the house. This is the same thing Nigerians so when it comes to election, we vote based on sentiments thereby pushing someone who doesn't deserve to win into critical positions. And then we come back and blame the government when those people we vote in don't perform. We need to change this out attitude.

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by idongesit88: 4:12am On Apr 10, 2017
bolinjkezzy:

Grace and favour from God?Na xo u won carry god enter show wey god condemn in all d books claimed its from god. kontinu
did I mentioned god? it's all about fitting in and attracting people. and he did it expertly even without talent. you can called it biological: survival of the fittest, because the talented, slay queens, Mr macho etc couldn't fits in and were evicted. that's what I mean.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by ladoshady: 6:36am On Apr 10, 2017
The result was the real definition of "see gobbe"!
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Jay542(m): 7:38am On Apr 10, 2017
seunmsg:
Based on logistics, [s]Efe with no talent is the winner. Sums up why Nigeria is messed up. Mediocrity over talent and competency[/s].
Guy no be talent show be this...
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Nymbols1(m): 7:47am On Apr 10, 2017
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Dcaliphate(m): 8:07am On Apr 10, 2017
seunmsg:
If e pain u gaan sit down for potopoto, them tell u say na talent hunt show??
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by maureensylvia(f): 8:08am On Apr 10, 2017
May you never deny your friends and family like ThinTallTony, infact pray to have loyal Ballys around you so that you may not be as unfortunate as Soma. Be careful with women before you end up like Miyonce. Work hard and harness your talents and be like or better than Bisola, lest I forget smoking kills, many great people like CocoIce have gone down because of it. Don't go about pretending and being fake like gifty, pretenders will not make heaven. Enjoymusic like debbieRise, and if possible dance like Ese. Keep fit and always exercise like kemen and Bassey, but please don't kemen anybody at night o. If you must speak english speak like Uriel, don't be like Nigerians who cannot sing the national anthem. In other words, be yourself, be like Efe! Its the least I cando for this guy, wether you love or follow bigbrother ornot, this guy has captured my kidney. I am a winner, ahustler and I survive against all odds.

# proudly teamEFE

# BASEDonLOGISTICS
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by whytepawn1(m): 8:18am On Apr 10, 2017
seunmsg:
not necessarily because the show in the first place didn't place a premium on any particular thing.... I think it's only fair that the people's choice emerged victorious. secondly this has nothing to do with the state of the nation.... for the undiscerning its just a useless show, for the eagle eyed it was one hell of a business venture that paid off real good. I can assure you that lots of people behind the scene are smiling to the bank. this goes a long way to educate we lot on the principles of making money. Absolutely anything sells if well branded, packaged and presented.
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by dessz(m): 8:24am On Apr 10, 2017
AvsGot007:
I'm sorry but how much per view?
idk
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Donbabajay12(m): 8:55am On Apr 10, 2017
greenhulk:

And who told you this is a Talent hunt show ,Just go down memory lane to check previous BBA winners Nd BBN ,how many Talent did they posses in the Ouse .For you to say Efe is not entertaining its very obvious u watch BBN from Nl..FYI Efe is a Rapper Nd after this show ,take or leave it ,His music would improve for better ..

The Show is for the viewers ,In this Recession ,Nigerians cannot afford to waste their money on a bad market or someone that they didnt connect with"That is the Objective of Big brother Show"..So Eve's win was more than Deserving ,He was Real,God fearing ,intelligent, Accommodating,Hardworking,selfless.He has got Tenacity,Vision Nd Grace all over him ..Those are the Factor u need to emerge victoriously in a Reality show ...No doubt Bisola is the most Talented Housemate ,she got a deserving reward for that but Efe was the RealMvp of this years Edition. Of Big brother see gobee

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Donbabajay12(m): 8:57am On Apr 10, 2017
whytepawn1:

not necessarily because the show in the first place didn't place a premium on any particular thing.... I think it's only fair that the people's choice emerged victorious. secondly this has nothing to do with the state of the nation.... for the undiscerning its just a useless show, for the eagle eyed it was one hell of a business venture that paid off real good. I can assure you that lots of people behind the scene are smiling to the bank. this goes a long way to educate we lot on the principles of making money. Absolutely anything sells if well branded, packaged and presented.
Well Articulated ,Your words of wisdom is top notch
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by gentlegenius(m): 9:12am On Apr 10, 2017
jayAjoku:
Abeg which one Tboss get?
None...
But at least she didn't win.
But keeping Tboss in the house till the final day while other talented housemates were evicted still sum up why Nigeria is messed. Unfortunately, Nigeria will never move forward because we celebrate mediocrity over competence.
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by akoko11: 9:39am On Apr 10, 2017
greenhulk:

Stop there, have we ever conducted free and fair elections in Nigeria? Can you tell me that all the people currently power reflect the true mindset of Nigerians (both sentiment and non sentiment), pls stop this fallacy of urs. Tboss has lost and that's all u can't change it.
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 10, 2017
akoko11:

Stop there, have we ever conducted free and fair elections in Nigeria? Can you tell me that all the people currently power reflect the true mindset of Nigerians (both sentiment and non sentiment), pls stop this fallacy of urs. Tboss has lost and that's all u can't change it.

I can see that ur hatred for Tboss has blinded u that u failed to see that I didn't mention Tboss in my post. Just like people jubilated last night after she was evicted. I just don't get it, she's also a Nigerian, she has equal rights like every other contestants. Why the obvious hate? This competition was between 14 housemates but u people made it look like it was between Efe and Tboss.
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Judgesledge(m): 10:24am On Apr 10, 2017
seunmsg:
guy slow down, shouldn't it be competence and not COMPETENCY, like u aptly pointed out, shows why naija is messed up
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Umennajiego(m): 11:26am On Apr 10, 2017
Where is this STREETS?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates / Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) / NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.