Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,726 members, 7,827,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) (79695 Views)

Brighto Evicted From Big Brother House + How Viewers Voted / BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photo) / Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
seunmsg:
Based on logistics, Efe with no talent is the winner. Sums up why Nigeria is messed up. Mediocrity over talent and competency.

Talent is never Enough!!! Its take more than talent to succeed in life. Dats actually a book by john c maxwell. U shud read it..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by talk2emma: 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
Congrat bro
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by castrol180(m): 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
O ya now, let me come and go and vote...

#efeontop ride on, the street is proud of you
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Laveda(f): 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
greenhulk:
Great win efe. Representing the street.

But allow me to be a little critical and I don't care if I get hates for this. It's high time nigerians stop being sentimental, I know the campaign for efe was massive based on (logistics) the fact that he was from the street. Yes he had a poor background and all that... But in all honesty he is not even among the most entertaining or talented in the house. This is the same thing Nigerians so when it comes to election, we vote based on sentiments thereby pushing someone who doesn't deserve to win into critical positions. And then we come back and blame the government when those people we vote in don't perform. We need to change this out attitude.

Once again, well-done efe.

Its not a talent hunt thing grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by adanny01(m): 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
greenhulk:

But allow me to be a little critical and I don't care if I get hates for this. It's high time nigerians stop being sentimental, I know the campaign for efe was massive based on (logistics) the fact that he was from the street. Yes he had a poor background and all that... But in all honesty he is not even among the most entertaining or talented in the house. This is the same thing Nigerians so when it comes to election, we vote based on sentiments thereby pushing someone who doesn't deserve to win into critical positions. And then we come back and blame the government when those people we vote in don't perform. We need to change this out attitude.

His votes did just come like that. There was suspicion the game was rigged so fans had to make sure its anybody other than Tboss.

Besides, no be talent show.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
seunmsg:
Based on logistics, Efe with no talent is the winner. Sums up why Nigeria is messed up. Mediocrity over talent and competency.

E pain am grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by FearFactor1: 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
greenhulk:

OK so what do we do now
He don win bro...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Prince16: 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
seunmsg:

wristbangle:
Useless program undecided
greenhulk:

numericalguy:

Guy, you just hit the nail on the head. This is the biggest reason why Nigeria is not growing. I have no dislike whatsoever for Efe, but the BBNaija is something of a talent hunt where participants are required to showcase their talents, but we have Efe, a completely untalented fellow wining the show. Most people voted based on sentiments.

Same way we have been approaching elections in the country and why we have been missing it time and time again.

Next time, instead of wasting ppl's time and money, let d voting be done really in d first week in as much as talent/creativity is NOT a criteria.

Its all about communal alliance. There's no point staging a program 4 close 2 a hundred days when voters already have their preference from day one irrespective of the participants' shortcomings.

I'm very sure BBA isn't as successful as ds BBN.
Even outsiders (d organizers) now know our ethnic sentiments and have successfully keyed into this 4 dr economic gain.
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
greenhulk:

Efe knew the minds of most Nigerians. For the last paragraph, Nigeria politicians would keep on using that to deceive us until we learn our lesson. Big brother is all about votes that's why Efe won.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
Based on logistics, the street will always take care of its own! #TeamEfe!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by fabre4: 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
seunmsg:

What talent does your President have ?
hardwork discipline and persistence even in the face of hopelessness is the real deal . Who talent help even davido blow pass brymo for Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by joinnow: 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
When your time reach even without certificate you go make am go ask Buhari sorry Efe

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by tifany89(m): 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
seunmsg:
I wonder why u guys keep repeating this wack lines. I v no business with BBN but last I remembered it's not a talent show. If u r looking for talent den America/Britain got Talents is the place to be.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by MurderX: 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
seunmsg:
The right attitude, character, personality and good will is the best talent one can have. There is no mediocrity in having a good attitude, its an excellent virtue.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by DonMekino(m): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
Trust Nigerians... Some of the collected airtime from other contestants supporters..... Yet they still voted efe.... Or how do we explained this flawless and brutal victory? Abi na only efe waka come??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
miketayo:

Is bbn a talent hunt show?
No it's not
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by femo86(m): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
The way EFE name go reign this week and beyond ehn, SAI BABA fit talk say he wan see am ooo
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Drienzia: 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
Freiden:

Do you have something else you do than watch TV I doubt that
And how did u get to that conclusion? by putting ur hands in ur anus and sniffing it I guess. get sense, not everyone entertains immature beings ..
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
WARRI can and will never carry last....
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by RosaConsidine: 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
Nigerians were more invested in BBNaija than they are in their country's politics.

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Paulipopor: 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
seunmsg:

Bbnaija is not a talent show. Housemates were just to live their lives. No need for comparism.

Its okay to be frustrated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by PaARAaH(f): 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
seunmsg:
.. If in all things peole were rated as mediocre then gold won't. Be discovered cos its from the dirtiest to the most sought after .. Efe is a story of grass to grace accept that based on confirmed logistics or you keep sulking in the thought of mediocrity

Oya come and beAt me

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by bolinjkezzy(m): 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
idongesit88:
graceful he should be
modified
believe it or not, the battle is not for the strongest, the fast runners, the brains or the beautiful/handsome, it is only those who are graced and favoured. congrats the son of grace: Efe
Grace and favour from God?Na xo u won carry god enter show wey god condemn in all d books claimed its from god. kontinu
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Oshatrends: 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
Wow...Efe claim dat million hahaha, where team T-Boss @
Efe finally claim his Right[color=#990000][/color]
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
Those girls were intimidating Efe with those their Vpots.

But Efe passed them all.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by PaARAaH(f): 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
DonMekino:
Trust Nigerians... Some of the collected airtime from other contestants supporters..... Yet they still voted efe.... Or how do we explained this flawless and brutal victory? Abi na only efe waka come??
That's what happens when you staNd out amongst the crowd in character, logic and reAlneSs

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by CurrentSamuel(m): 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
Divay22:
EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE

Hmmmm
Nd the woman would say my "daughter" is ...
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
jiorhemen:

Good analysis. Just that if God has chosen someone, no human factor can unchoose the person. That's what happened in Efe's case. This reminds me of the last US presidential election. The whole world had predicted and expected that Hillary would win big, but the problem with that expectation was that Jehovah God, the decider and Master of the universe, has not chosen her, so no matter what, she wouldn't win the race.

Actually the reverse was the case in the US election. Hillary is Democrat and the campaign was massive for her. It looked certain that she was going to win (just like campaign was massive for Efe) but Americans had a rethink, they checked critically Trump's agenda that he would put Americans first before anything and that was why he won. Trust me if that was in Nigeria Hillary would have won by far based on popularity. Nigerians like to vote based on popularity and sentiments.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by darlenese(f): 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
seunmsg:

Olodo' BBN is a reality show not a talent hunt show !

I feel like setting on brain on fire!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by Kazrem(m): 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
Maybe we will see better things to make FP now.
First time I will open bbn thread let alone comment on it.
Iranu oshi
Re: BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) by SycophanticGoat: 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
seunmsg:

Even tho I'm not a fan of BBN or any of their housemates, I still think those people who voted for Efe to win this program are better than you proponents of "change". At least, BBN is not of national importance unlike una wey carry the country give talentless, clueless, vindictive, brainless, headless, senseless, tribalistic, animalistic, bigoted and deceitful Mohammadu Buhari to handle nko.

Hypocrisy stinks!!! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates / NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.