Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? (11459 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer / I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me / As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
nijaomegacode:

Brother! You have spoken well
thank you
Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ebuka2016:

thank you
You're welcome. I will do as you advice. if she rejects me, kai e no go funny for me o, because the entire church go hear sad
Ebuka2016:

thank you
You're welcome. I will do as you advice. if she rejects me, kai e no go funny for me o, because the entire church go hear

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 16, 2017
nijaomegacode:

You're welcome. I will do as you advice. if she rejects me, kai e no go funny for me o, because the entire church go hear sad
You're welcome. I will do as you advice. if she rejects me, kai e no go funny for me o, because the entire church go hear
lol....no be today girls started rejecting guys so your own no go too dey special. Infact, prepare to be rejected so that you wont feel the weight when it happens. Goodluck.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by ghost3040: 6:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
OH LAWD!!!..All dis kids sef...MTN too no dey help mata...see wetin free 10MB dey cause
Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by ghost3040: 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
u see her birth certificate??
nijaomegacode:

I'm was just afraid she might turn me down.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
ghost3040:
OH LAWD!!!..All dis kids sef...MTN too no dey help mata...see wetin free 10MB dey cause
Ghost, mind ya sef o. Them tell you say I be newcomer for dating? na because this one na true love na him make me confuse o.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by ghost3040: 11:32am On Apr 19, 2017
True love?? grin grin grin grin...LOL..There's no such thing...its a MYTH!!!!
nijaomegacode:
Ghost, mind ya sef o. Them tell you say I be newcomer for dating? na because this one na true love na him make me confuse o.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
ghost3040:
True love?? grin grin grin grin...LOL..There's no such thing...its a MYTH!!!!
No need to argue, the wind of True Love is blowing; it will soon hit you! ( I use to doubt my mom when she talks about love. But now I know it exist).
Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by ghost3040: 11:02am On Apr 24, 2017
You and ur mum are both Drama Queens..Have fun with that..
nijaomegacode:

No need to argue, the wind of True Love is blowing; it will soon hit you! ( I use to doubt my mom when she talks about love. But now I know it exist).
Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by charismaticdave(m): 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
nijaomegacode:

How far with this matter. You no update us again
Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by abdeiz(m): 9:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
nijaomegacode:

Hope update na, I hope say you don give the girl belle by now, no disappoint oo
Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by onwuakpachris(m): 8:23am On Dec 16, 2017
Godswillnwaoma:
op how old are u
y not just go and die if u think u are old enough already...like u didn't have a crush ursef wen u were younger...what nonsense
Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by onwuakpachris(m): 8:37am On Dec 16, 2017
jonaifame22:
Long story short,
U wasted too mch time and there is familiarity now, so u've been friendzoned live wth it and move on
that u were friendzoned so easily doesn't mean that every other guy gets friendzoned that easily as well k..girls don't ignore guys they friendzoned js like that..they only tend to ignore guys they are interested in from time to time wen they feel that the guy dosent give them adequate attention..or they feel that he's been insincere that's y he hasnt opened up abt his feelings.which is the o.P's case here
.in fact girls also tend to be overly friendly and good to guys they friendzone that is they never get angry with such guys...cus girls always tend to get angry with only the guys they are interested in from time to time
Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by pedrilo: 11:07am On Dec 16, 2017
nijaomegacode:

I was just afraid she might turn me down.
and so? If she turn u down, u go die? Abeg dis one na small boy. Dem dey turn fine boys down sometimes if u nor know. Dey dere dey dull urself
Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 28, 2018
Updates: Guys, now like this ba, me n the girl don turn "enemies" fa. We just the fight anyhow neh. We quarrel over little things in the church. We just come hate each other now. I don't know what went wrong exactly, maybe its because I heard she has a boyfriend.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Photos Of Black Facebook Slay Mama - See Bra / I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why / Some Girls Stand Terribly. Legs Bent Backwards And Yansh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.