Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam (31363 Views)

Mapoly Students Brutalized For Protesting Delay In Second Semester Exam / ASUU STRIKE: University Of Ibadan Terminates First Semester. / Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by sexy74(m): 5:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
lilzcee:
the school changed the question, i used the past question to do revision buh they changed the question
The past question should be a guide not what to use.
Build your confidence back and learn how to answer the questions.
I feel it's your approach to answering the questions is the issue.

2 Likes

Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by bastien: 5:29pm On Apr 10, 2017
lilzcee:
difficult asin u can't bribe anybody in that school, talkless of bribing to get admission? even people wey score 270 were not given admission, yeye guy
bribe abeg make I hear word, u be confirm olodo, which school no dey accept bribe? Smh.

Just go read make u no come out with third class

1 Like

Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by Ay04z(m): 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
copy my style...i no sabi book too much but dis work for me.. choose intelligent friends serious one let dem teach u wat u don't understand is not abt reading too much but try to have a schedule ,make sure u normally copy enough note during lectures,sell ur browsing phone,minimize ur social life and get a touch light phone if ur internet addict is too much,don't have a gf for now and again always pray either u re christian or Muslim....peace out..i can see u coming out with a Good grade bro.......
Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
bastien:
bribe abeg make I hear word, u be confirm olodo, which school no dey accept bribe? Smh.

Just go read make u no come out with third class
bye

motherfucker
Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by feran15(m): 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
lilzcee:
Hi, guys i really can't explain were the problem came from, i read my ass out, i even did midnight reading buh in the exam hall i always forgot what i read, am doing 11 courses and am not even sure of passing more than 2 courses, the first day i stepped my leg into the school gate, i didn't like the school, a new federal university in one village like that, the school have a low tolerance of exam malpractise, u can't even sort any lecturer, i heard the school doesn't tolerate low cgpa and am afraid of being expelled because of low cgpa, i did very poorly in the exam, the school spaced everybody doing the exam period, i planned to find out from a jujuman what is wrong with me, i need help, my parents spent a lot of money on me i can't afford to let them down

Cc.lalasticlala

Lol funny guy Wait first and see the result. They cant send you out first semester. If you can perform better in your second semester, you can avoid getting kicked out. Just find out your mistakes
Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by Creeza(m): 7:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
I dont belive this story, its too fake!!

U read and forget , bros even if you dull pass dinu melaye, u'll still put down something on paper, except u got admittd when your mates have began Revision.

YOU blind ni, when people where jacking (reading ) for the exams?

After you read for hours you still forget in the hall, #basedonLOGIStics

You try to promote this thread, who i be?

Answer the question.
Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by themonk(m): 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
ToriBlue:
Change your mindset, you will still graduate with good grades if you put in more effort, you are just in 100L.
I wish you luck!

I did 11courses till my 300L, and my grades were good, it's not a new thing. Just be serious and preserve.
Madam, 11 courses??
You are a conquer, I'll love to meet you for motivation I swear.
Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by EBUBS(m): 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
othman11:
And you're still performing badly, Political science is one of the easiest course to study in the university.
thats totally wrong. its one of the hardest arts course..... you can ask anyone doing po sci to the core... you have to write your ass out in exams just to pass..
Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by NLbully(m): 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
I smell FUOYE grin
Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by Sammez94: 9:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
Social media ain't meant for advertising yr problems. Challenges are breakthrough of champions
Stop talking and begin to walk the talk
Analyse your problem and solve it.
Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by Icon4s(m): 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
lilzcee:
Hi, guys i really can't explain were the problem came from, i read my ass out, i even did midnight reading buh in the exam hall i always forgot what i read, am doing 11 courses and am not even sure of passing more than 2 courses, the first day i stepped my leg into the school gate, i didn't like the school, a new federal university in one village like that, the school have a low tolerance of exam malpractise, u can't even sort any lecturer, i heard the school doesn't tolerate low cgpa and am afraid of being expelled because of low cgpa, i did very poorly in the exam, the school spaced everybody doing the exam period, i planned to find out from a jujuman what is wrong with me, i need help, my parents spent a lot of money on me i can't afford to let them down

Cc.lalasticlala

I do not mean to hurt you, but since you have come up with a story like this I have to say my mind.

Your written English is very terrible. Are you sure you merited that admission in the first place? Search your heart please.

2 Likes

Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
lilzcee:
lols motherfucker

Well I'll be damned... this here motherfuckers can ban breásts and every other everyday word but haven't deemed it necessary to ban the use of motherfucker...So prize more than four cars!!!

Op better sit-up else buzula kò biyé...100L is that time to kii ya sef by ya sef once you're past that stage it becomes easier...

Leave NL and concentrate on recovering from your lapses.
Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 10, 2017
jambitos ...una think say uni na to come flex girls and clothes for una year 1? according to my hostel mate ,it is after you see your 1 semester result that your scrotum balls will calm down

oga read harder and copy well for exam
Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by ipobarecriminals: 9:35pm On Apr 10, 2017
Clowns full ground here.After a hard day job,one can still laff
Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by Laple0541(m): 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
You can still come out with a first class, just set your goal and work towards achieving it. it happened to a senior colleague back in university then yet he graduated with a first class even without an extra year.
Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by Idrismusty97(m): 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
fergusen:
You probably don't do assignments. You probably miss classes and lectures. You probably don't take down notes. You probably don't read your notes. You probably move with the wrong group of friends. You probably don't read other materials aside your notes. You probably don't have a set study time and plan. You probably don't use past questions in preparing for tests and examinations. You probably don't know your lecturers and their style. You probably chose the wrong electives. You probably don't have any reading strategy. You probably don't push yourself enough to succeed.
You probably just looking for attention.
Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by GloriaNinja(f): 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
JUST BE FOCUSED AND BE PRAYERFUL
Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by BABANGBALI: 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
It's meant for you to sit up. It's not too late, you can still come out with a good grade. Spend less time on social media/girls and more time on your studies. I boned fabfunmi rokiatu aminat508 vickyrotex mukina2 ajepako and other babes when I was in the campus. Today I'm glad I did because I came out with a 1st class upper.
Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by beeff(m): 9:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
umarshehu58:
hahahahaha Just sit and relax, the jujuman go do the work for you. grin
As for me i can't read for more than 4hrs a day and i am now a graduate. May be you should stop over reading.
..... same here I don't read that much i just try to understand the course I will explain in my own way give example my 100 level too was like that but I sort few lecturers but not withstanding am now in 400l second semester hoping to graduate with 2.1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by daamazing(m): 9:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
lilzcee:
no i can't disclose the name of the university
Is it an e-exam?
Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by madgoat(m): 9:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
lilzcee:

Cc.lalasticlala

Just relax and dont worry your head, you will soon be rusticated due to poor grades and you can now go and learn how to be a plumber grin grin
Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
fergusen:
You probably don't do assignments.
You probably miss classes and lectures.
You probably don't take down notes.
You probably don't read your notes.
You probably move with the wrong group of friends.
You probably don't read other materials aside your notes.
You probably don't have a set study time and plan.
You probably don't use past questions in preparing for tests and examinations.
You probably don't know your lecturers and their style.
You probably chose the wrong electives.
You probably don't have any reading strategy.
You probably don't push yourself enough to succeed.

I skipped most of these things & i still graduate with just a step away from first class.

A mean damn, who even goes to those 4 hours lectures that HOLD almost every day & ON Saturdays too. da hell will i add anything apart from the note the lecturer gave me, he will probably think am challenging his intelligence
Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by jericco1(m): 9:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
Na JJC dey wori you.
Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by goingape1: 9:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
lilzcee:

Cc.lalasticlala
what I can grab in this your comment is as follow!

1. you want to do exam malpractice
2. you have block brain
3. you won do copy copy due to your block brain
4. you no put ya confidence on your brain so therefore try to contact one juju man!

your problem is in your comments and the solution likewise

2 Likes

Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by Senorprinz(m): 9:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
othman11:
And you're still performing badly, Political science is one of the easiest course to study in the university. Bro you should really brace up, Read ahead of time ( don't wait till a week to exam or during the exam night ) , avoid bad company and And most importantly PRAY

as in ehn, pol sci wey guys wey no dey attend lectures for my alma mater dey use bag better 2-1
Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
othman11:
And you're still performing badly, Political science is one of the easiest course to study in the university. Bro you should really brace up, Read ahead of time ( don't wait till a week to exam or during the exam night ) , avoid bad company and And most importantly PRAY
no talk that shit outside ....this was my mindset when i got admission and now in my finals i have had a great reform and rethink ....i been think say na what is government until i begin see compradorship te le te , marxism et hegelian norms etc ....so bros no reason am ...if you never experience am,you no go know
Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by ParagosPride: 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
[quote author=luminouz post=55436989]
All hail d PROPHET!!!!! grin grin[/quo
lol
Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by ipobarecriminals: 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
HelenBee:
Go to the counselling department if you have any.
u want dem to expose his anus/yansh?
Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by goingape1: 9:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
jericco1:
Na JJC dey wori you.
shut up there!
do you have any reasonable contribution here?
na your type dey claim say them know everything but na ode them be
Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by naxman(m): 9:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
OP jux try n leave there with a result...
then findout the grade that soyinka, dangote, Dino graduate with from school... secondly, you need to discorver ur god givn talent fast
Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
Senorprinz:

as in ehn, pol sci wey guys wey no dey attend lectures for my alma mater dey use bag better 2-1
it depends on the school oo...come bag 2-1 for my school make i see you ......same way nurses de bag 1 class and 2.1 honours ....pol sci dey pepper me die ooo
Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by realestniggah: 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
oga maybe you are just dull
you. better put in more effort
the key here is to read..read and over read..
fùck all your friends..you don't need them..just focus on your studies
and please learn to do research after every class
use the internet to your advantage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Primary School Pupils Use Blocks As Desks And Chairs In A Classroom (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Bags Honorary Degree From The University Of Kent, UK (photos) / UTAS: 5 Things You Should Know About ASUU’s Preferred Payroll System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.