Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,464 members, 7,954,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:05 AM

Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital (17349 Views)

Hajj Stampede:A Lady From Kwara State On A Life Support In A Saudi Hospital(Pic / Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) / Yaradua Leaving Saudi Hospital (pic) <<HOAX>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by Mekana(m): 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2009
The National Assembly is incompetent and composed of cowards, who are there for their wallets. This guy should have been impeached long time ago. Like some commentators observe, Yaradua's family, especially his wife, are power drunk and placed political power over health. The most surprising aspect is how sluggishly passive Goodluck Jonathan has been - making few statements and appearing incapable of filling the void. The north might capitalize on it to override him.
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by ReachRich(m): 10:18pm On Dec 31, 2009
@ Vigasimple
i'm in total support of your views.
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by asunaobi(m): 10:27pm On Dec 31, 2009
This is turning into the 'BOY IN THE BALLOON SAGA THAT HAPPENED IN THE US'. If Nigerians dont have the right to our oil wealth? Dont we again have the right to know where our president is?
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by platinumnk(f): 10:29pm On Dec 31, 2009
a Highly needed Revolution is at hand
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by cold(m): 10:34pm On Dec 31, 2009
platinumnk:

a Highly needed Revolution is at hand

Who will bell the cat undecided
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 31, 2009
This is another nollywood movie
Title "yar'aliar"
lead role: Yar'adua
Directed by Turai
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by oge4real(f): 10:44pm On Dec 31, 2009
I really dont care anymore.
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by benlay(m): 10:57pm On Dec 31, 2009
God bless Chidichris, tell them, i don't know about heaven sha oo
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by whiteroses(f): 11:15pm On Dec 31, 2009
cold:

Who will bell the cat undecided
na white mans proverb be that, who will bell the tiger [naija version]
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by udennaa: 11:23pm On Dec 31, 2009
na wah o!
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by dammit4u(m): 11:40pm On Dec 31, 2009
he's hiding in d farm at SANGO-OTTA, drinking crude oil with baba iyabo, laughing eeh eeh eeh.
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by Novice1(m): 11:44pm On Dec 31, 2009
hmmmmmm embarassed
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by bidemi12(m): 11:48pm On Dec 31, 2009
He could for all you know taken up US citizenship and relocated. grin
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by lannre(m): 11:59pm On Dec 31, 2009
Nigeria is CHarly boy sow-were anything can happen
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by Roliks09: 12:14am On Jan 01, 2010
Anyway sha,if the man like make im return. Na im sabi. Do they think we are fools? cos it seems thats what they think we are. I dont care if thir report is true or not but it sound more credible than the shit we are being fed. Or maybe he'l surprise us all by showing up 2mrw. Anyway Nollywood must make a film out of this. Suggeste dtitles-
president AWOL
Is he d
ead?
Shall we find the president?
Or in yoruba - Aare Sonu (president lost) this Naija na dramaland! lmao!!
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by msb247(m): 12:34am On Jan 01, 2010
Hmm!
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by IbrahimB: 12:57am On Jan 01, 2010
Now this is very serious. The Tribune website is not going through! Or has the FG pulled it down? The only site (I've seen so far) supporting the story is the one at www.elombah.com

The earlier the Senate and the FEC rise up to their responsibility the better for this country angry
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by dolu2007(m): 1:20am On Jan 01, 2010
Wishing Mr. President a quick recovery.

Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by DakANGEL(f): 1:23am On Jan 01, 2010
where is nigerian president?
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by burgy(m): 1:52am On Jan 01, 2010
This is another nollywood movie
Title "yar'aliar"
lead role: Yar'adua
Directed by Turai
LocationS: Nigeria & SAUDI ARABIA

THE MAN IS EITHER DEAD OR IN A COMMA, NIGERIA IS A NATION OF JOKERS! 38DAYS NO PRESIDENT, NO BODY IN CHARGE, AND THE SICK PRICKS IN ABUJA RELAXED
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by trueword: 2:33am On Jan 01, 2010
I don't know what it is but it may be that the FG is not telling us the truth about Yar'Adua because they may be playing tribalism. I've read some articles where some northerners were against relinquishing the presidency to anyone that wasn't a northerner. Seeing that Jonathan reps. south-south, it may be why he has not been made the acting president and also why the truth about Yar'Adua's condition is not fully known.
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by Ndeewonu: 2:34am On Jan 01, 2010
Go check the mogue!
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by kawkab: 2:52am On Jan 01, 2010
angryRumours are even making the round that the man (Yar Adua) is dead and that the North is look for someone of the same size, shape and built with Yar Adua and then perform a plastic surgery on his face to make him look like Yar Adua. Then bring the impostor to Aso Rock to stand in for the dead Yar Adua and act as our president lipsrsealed.

Meanwhile Aodonkaa has become a constitutional lawyer, interpreting all segment of the constitution tosuit his selfish aims. The Ministers are happy because they have become lords to themselves and are no longer accountable to anyone.
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by heilige(m): 2:56am On Jan 01, 2010
We should all call a spade a spade. Nigeria is a failed state.
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by bidemi12(m): 3:05am On Jan 01, 2010
heilige:

We should all call a spade a spade. Nigeria is a failed state.

Thank you jare. At least someone has the guts to accept the truth and face the facts.
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by chelseabmw(m): 3:08am On Jan 01, 2010
i knew it, this man is dead i suppose
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by vislabraye(m): 3:08am On Jan 01, 2010
This is the most ridiculous National Drama. Should enter Guinness books of record for the longest absentee president. Kai, these people are taking Nigerians for granted, All i can say is let Goodluck brace himself for the seat!
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by bidemi12(m): 3:13am On Jan 01, 2010
I foresee a coup in the offing. This is the perfect opportunity for any ambitious and disgruntled officer to strike. For una sake i hope they do. It cannot be worse than this. Believe me it can't.
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by MAYOWAAK: 3:29am On Jan 01, 2010
kawkab:

angryRumours are even making the round that the man (Yar Adua) is dead and that the North is look for someone of the same size, shape and built with Yar Adua and then perform a plastic surgery on his face to make him look like Yar Adua. Then bring the impostor to Aso Rock to stand in for the dead Yar Adua and act as our president lipsrsealed.

Meanwhile Aodonkaa has become a constitutional lawyer, interpreting all segment of the constitution tosuit his selfish aims. The Ministers are happy because they have become lords to themselves and are no longer accountable to anyone.

WILL TURAI ALLOW THE PLASTIC SURGERY YAR ADUA HAVE SEX WITH HER?
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by MAYOWAAK: 3:37am On Jan 01, 2010

AODONAKAA,WEY NO SABI SIIMPLE CURRENT AFFAIRS.A WHOLE SAN THAT DOES NOT KNOW THAT HAWAII IS A STATE IN AMERICA BUT THINKS IT S A SOVEREIGN COUNTRY.
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by emekagh(m): 4:01am On Jan 01, 2010
lol. This is funny.

Maybe we should report and ask foreign intelligence agencies to help locate our president who has been missing for over a month and return him back to Nigeria. We know many politician have flown Saudi or wherever he is holed-up (did someone just mention Yemen) to 'brainwash him with extremist views. Please we don't want him found with suicide belt en-route the U.S or Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now someone please tell me that is not possible. I laugh cho cho cho!

Presidency!
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by mendax: 4:03am On Jan 01, 2010
AODONAKAA,WEY NO SABI SIIMPLE CURRENT AFFAIRS.A WHOLE SAN THAT DOES NOT KNOW THAT HAWAII IS A STATE IN AMERICA BUT THINKS IT S A SOVEREIGN COUNTRY.

I don't think there is a big deal because aondoka doesn't know Hawaii, afterall I'm sure whoever The American secreatry of justice is or corresponding appointment holder is doesn't hav any idea of our country. Moreover how does k owing if hawaii is a state or not affect the proper discharge of his duties? Inferiority complex is disturbing MAny nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kema Chikwe Quits As PDP National Women Leader / Massive APGA Campaign Rally In Benin- Pictures / Stop Heating Up The Polity, Okowa Tells Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.