Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital (17054 Views)

Hajj Stampede:A Lady From Kwara State On A Life Support In A Saudi Hospital(Pic / Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) / Yaradua Leaving Saudi Hospital (pic) <<HOAX>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by MAYOWAAK: 4:15am On Jan 01, 2010
mendax:

I don't think there is a big deal because aondoka doesn't know Hawaii, afterall I'm sure whoever The American secreatry of justice is or corresponding appointment holder is doesn't hav any idea of our country. Moreover how does k owing if hawaii is a state or not affect the proper discharge of his duties? Inferiority complex is disturbing MAny nigerians

Agreed,there is no big deal in knowing where Hawaii is,but the bigger deal is in the context where he committed the geographical blunder.THe chief law officer of Africa's comatose giant said and I quote that "YAR A DEAD CAN RULE FROM ANY PART OF THE WORLD BECAUSE OBAMA HAS BEEN THE TERRORISM CRISIS FROM HAWAII".
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by hardemmy(m): 4:16am On Jan 01, 2010
Action film in nigeria.when we finish dreaming we will all wake up.
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by MAYOWAAK: 4:18am On Jan 01, 2010
mendax:

I don't think there is a big deal because aondoka doesn't know Hawaii, afterall I'm sure whoever The American secreatry of justice is or corresponding appointment holder is doesn't hav any idea of our country. Moreover how does k owing if hawaii is a state or not affect the proper discharge of his duties? Inferiority complex is disturbing MAny nigerians
MAYOWAAK:

Agreed,there is no big deal in knowing where Hawaii is,but the bigger deal is in the context where he committed the geographical blunder.THe chief law officer of Africa's comatose giant said and I quote that "YAR A DEAD CAN RULE FROM ANY PART OF THE WORLD BECAUSE OBAMA HAS BEEN HANDLING THE TERRORISM CRISIS IN AMERICA FROM HAWAII".

Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by mendax: 4:23am On Jan 01, 2010
@mayowaak, I agree too that he mad a blunder but not in the issue of the Hawaii location. I think his main blunder is that Obama is hail & hearty while out president is a very sick man. Moreover, I never knew there could be so much politics in a VP acting in the capacity of a president. The constitution is there. And if the VP cant act for the president or is not competent e ough, or evrything in the country needs to stop cos the president is sick, then there is no need for a VP in the 1st place!!
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by mendax: 4:26am On Jan 01, 2010
@mayowaak , careful how u post. If u've made a mistake in posting or quotin u could actually go back and click on modify and correct. Otherwise, it could be a bit confusing. Just a tip sha. Cheers
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by vigasimple(m): 5:06am On Jan 01, 2010
I want to start 2010 in happy mood and not be unhappy for some useless politicians.

The country called Nigeria is a big fraud from inception. The southern Nigerians people are the biggest fools, the minorities in the North have no choice.

In nearly 50 years of Independence, the North has ruled Nigeria for almost 40 of those 50 years. They have grown accustomed to power, infact in the 80's they developed something called 'BORN TO RULE'

Because Yoruba's and Igbos will never see eye to eye, the North are enjoying this divide and rule at the expenses of even the South south.

The North are the most dishonest people in Nigeria, they may not be doing 419 because they are doing something bigger than 419, tapping the resources of the south and spending money yanfu yanfu without doing a single work in their lives, IBB, Abacha children etc include YAR A'LIAR children marrying Governors left right and centre are good examples. Their entire 100 years salary cannot afford the wealth and lifestyle they have.

The Military hierechy was occupied by the core North, They killed most Lantang officers who are very well educated, Bissalla, Dimka, Maman Vatsa etc these are no coincident, they killed MKO Abiola until Yourba's stand firm before they 'put' OBJ in that office, and they regretted it.

Before they put OBJ in office, they made a silly, fraudulent and propably unconstitutional pact, called POWER SHARING saying that South will have the power for 8 years and then goes back to the North. THAT IS THE SOLE REASON A DEAD MAN IS STILL BEING THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA

That was a big mistake on the pact of OBJ not to have used the power of incubency to change it and give it to at least a South South person if there is still any Biafan trust issues with the South East. The South deserved to have the power at least another 20 years to at least half the period the North have got the power. That is called justice

I am Not form Niger Delta, but if Jonathan Goodluck does not become the President as thins stand, neither the South East or South South or the South will get that office come 2015, the North will change the rules of the game come 2015 by having term extension or whatever, failing that , there will be a Military coup.

I prayed that most of us to be alive then.  Go back to my views and predicition over the years , you will see that it is spot on. YAR A'LIAR is just a CLUELESS failure who has no idea nothwithstanding some useless Chemistry degree from some technical college called university from the North.

First Graduate President my foot. A Palm Wine Tapper in some village in the South would propably have better common sense than him. They then start to invoke God's name to fool everyone when it comes to disclosure about state of health of the President. He is a govt of Nigerian Employee like any other civil servant. He must disclose nature of his illness and when the treatment will be completed and who is paying for it, and in the meantime someone must do his duties. He was shouting Rule of Law and due Process all the time as if he knew what he was talking about.

Did that Man looked like a leader to you?, will any leader of any country take him serious. Leaders all over the world think Nigerians are sick people because our leader is so sick that they can see it.

As far as I am concerned, the North are a big time joke, they don't understand us in the south, they just see us as impatient people because to them development is a miracle not a process.

If this country is ruled in another 100 years by those Northern misfit, NOTHING WILL CHNGE, I DARE SAY NOTHING

Infact, the reason why we are having this debate about ROTATIONAL PRESIDENCY is because of the sheer incompetency of the North as demonstrated currently by YAR A'DO NOTHING, he took his 'GRANDFATHER OFFICE WITH HIM TO A SICK BED IN SAUDI ARABIA'

If the North have been competent, they can rule for 100 years nobody will notice. Since they are very incompetent, they shouild let the south have it for several years to come.  I stand to be corrected, OBJ propably did more than any Northern Leader of the last 20 years.

The North are simply incapable. Period
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by Justcash(m): 5:35am On Jan 01, 2010
It is a stale news to announce that "Nigeria is a failed state"

That is a foregone conclusion.

The issue  now is to look for an ultimate solution.

For me, it is either a confederation or a total breakup.

This is because our problem is a management issue. Nigeria seem too big and diverse for Nigerians to manage.

The Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Efik, Ijaw etc can easily call their own to order if things go wrong. That way things can be within sight.

If We don't deem any of those suggestions fit, then let the show continue.
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by mendax: 5:56am On Jan 01, 2010
Nawa wo
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by princekevo(m): 7:00am On Jan 01, 2010
Una happy new year!!!! I have say it before, it is better we come together and disintegrate this madness called Nigeria. So that in 2011 not all 150million population will wake up on a new year morning with their president missing. The country Nigeria is finally dead, just waiting for burial.
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by adegeorge(m): 7:02am On Jan 01, 2010
our dear president, as far as i am concerned can be dead and rotten, it makes no difference.
his pathetic wife turai, as far as i am concerned could become nigerias next president, it makes no differnce.
sanusi and his central bank could explore and loot the treasury all in the name of budgeting, it makes no difference.
dr. abdulmutallab, as far as i am concerned could father more son-terrorists, it makes no difference.
barack obama, as far as i am concerned could order the total annihilation of nigeria, it makes no difference.
kalo kata or whatever of bauchi and boko haram, as far as i am concerned could tag team and cause unlimited unrest in the country, kudos to them.
repentant militants(if really there are any), as far as i know could go back to the creeks and burst ALL the pipelines in the niger delta and beyond, i  doff my hat for them.
you ALL on nairaland can go on and on and rant about a country that has invariably sold us into the doldrums of misery, as far as i am concerned, WE ARE ALL DOOMED.
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by geogentle: 7:41am On Jan 01, 2010
I think our president is Late Musa Yar'adua. Maybe he is sitting next to Abacha now and the two of them are ruling 9ja through the Turai ,

God bless Nigerians, Happy New year Nigeria
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by Ndeewonu: 7:47am On Jan 01, 2010
mendax
AODONAKAA,WEY NO SABI SIIMPLE CURRENT AFFAIRS.A WHOLE SAN THAT DOES NOT KNOW THAT HAWAII IS A STATE IN AMERICA BUT THINKS IT S A SOVEREIGN COUNTRY.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankx my bros,
Nigeria is becoming obessessed wit America these days dt America has becomed d yardstivk 4 measuring everything, including Christianity. It's high time we had a sense of independence. I do not think knowledge of states in America is a sine qua non to becoming d Attorney General of Nigeria. Like u rightly said, d majority of Americans (not only the Justice Sec) may not know where Abuja, which is our capital, is.

Meanwhile, The story of cloning a Yar'adua by doing plastic surgery on somebody, is funny. Nigerians can b creative & imaginative. I don't think these Northern power-crazy pple can go to that length. If they can, then WHAT REASON DO WE HAVE BEING ONE NIGERIA? TO YUOUR TENTS OH ISRAEL!!
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by Nizoral(f): 7:57am On Jan 01, 2010
Its not new again even if he dies not wishing him though its not new. Abeg make una leave matter for dem wey e concern jor
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by Wrex(m): 9:09am On Jan 01, 2010
grin grin grin Nigeria has successfully been entered into the guiness book of record,officially,the first country to be rulled by the dead, congratulation naija, its a great record
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by symbianDON(m): 9:13am On Jan 01, 2010
Now, what is the difference between Farouk 'hot pants' Mutallab and Yar'dua baba hold up? Aren't they both terrorists? While the former tried to blow up a plane carrying 267 passengers, the latter is trying very hard to blow up a nation of 150m people!
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by kenniology(m): 9:35am On Jan 01, 2010
ha ha ha, yaadua wants to do that gwara gwara thing of mr bone dat he wil be controlling the nation from afar.*i laugh ko ko ko ko*
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by myhouse: 9:41am On Jan 01, 2010
kenniology:

ha ha ha, yaadua wants to do that gwara gwara thing of mr bone dat he wil be controlling the nation from afar.*i laugh ko ko ko ko*
He is doing so already! Nigeria will finally run down in the next few year,the politician are very happy that the president is out of the country.THE RIGHT TIME TO EMBEZZLE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by Jaylone(m): 10:18am On Jan 01, 2010
This is the greatest stunt ever performed in the history of politics all over the world. This is NIGERIA
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by dewaya(m): 10:28am On Jan 01, 2010
Where be the president self if he is not in saudi.Abi he and his family don go do alternative medicine
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by Chefo(m): 10:34am On Jan 01, 2010
Good morning to you all my nairalanders happy new year, please don't be surprise that very soon Turial and Yara - liars family including baba - iyabo 'll soon moneytize the finding of yaranonsense and to my people of Nolly wood (Emeka Ike) please take note, new movie ( THE MISSING PRESIDENT). Part 1.  Chai !     grin grin grin
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 01, 2010
I'm tired of dora and her colleagues talking to us like we're imbeciles. Telling us not to ask when he will return because only the doctors can say so.
I'm tired of the fool, and sorry excuse for an attorney general, spouting rubbish that only a mad man would and expecting us to swallow obvious misinterpretations of the constitution.
I'm tired of those thieves in the national assembly, who simply refuse to do what is right, and are only interested in pleasing their pockets.
I won't be surprised if the president is dead. Cos it would all just be a part of the nonsense called this country.
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by Austin234(m): 11:04am On Jan 01, 2010
Here comes another side of the story. Who on earth can afford to tell us true stand of our dear President. Recent report about him said that he was due home week (ie. this week) by the medics. Fresh report is saying that he never showed up in Faise Hospital in Saudi Arebia. So, whose report shall believe? Info minister shld come up with fact. While FEC shld swing into action n declare Jonathan acting president.
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by THEAMAKA2(m): 11:11am On Jan 01, 2010
40 days out of office

only God knows where he is, weather dead or alive
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by chidexy(m): 11:42am On Jan 01, 2010
THE_AMAKA:

40 days out of office

He may long have been dead for all I care and buried in Saudi Arabia. At best, he's in a vegetative state. Unless a documentary (video) evidence is shown to us proving otherwise, he is presumed dead and should not be allowed to rule Nigeria from "anywhere" including a graveyard in Saudi Arabia
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by kbone(m): 11:44am On Jan 01, 2010
This dude is probably dead already or comatose as it where, the north is desperate not to lose power so soon, in the end all this brings no surprise. i can only blame one man - his name is lord (douchebag) lugard
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by ojofu(m): 11:47am On Jan 01, 2010
If we have a Vice president that cannot act, Then I think we should do away with the office of  the Vice president.

When shall we have a Nigeria where what matter is "what I can do and not where come from.?".
I have always said that "I don't care where my president comes as long as he is performing well." Even, if his from the moon I don't care. I think Nigerian should develop that attitude. We should  strive to make sure that the right person take the job. .

Quota system and Federal Character will not lead us any where but will Nigeria.
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by ojofu(m): 11:50am On Jan 01, 2010
If we have a Vice president that cannot act, Then I think we should do away with the office of the Vice president.

When shall we have a Nigeria where what matter is "what I can do and not where I come from.?".
I have always said that "I don't care where my president comes as long as he is performing well." Even, if his from the moon I don't care. I think Nigerian should develop that attitude. We should strive to make sure that the right person take the job. .

Quota system and Federal Character will not lead us any where but will destroy Nigeria.
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by jumainsexy(f): 11:52am On Jan 01, 2010
Where is OUR pReSiDeNt for christ sake? sad sad sad sad
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by igboboy1(m): 11:54am On Jan 01, 2010
THE_AMAKA:

40 days out of office

40 gini? Ok this is just plain ridiculous, what kind of country would there be power vacum for 40 days, chineke me'

na so somalia take start, before you go know you go hear say nigeria has been without a leader for 12months,
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by jumaingirl(f): 12:00pm On Jan 01, 2010
I pity una for this country cry cry
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by violent(m): 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2010
Its all a part of the re branding scheme grin

In saner countries, there would have been a march with posters and placards all over with serious protests from every angle, but no, Nigerians are not like that, we are a tolerant bunch of people whose President can go Awol for years {if he deems fit} without any plausible explanation

I feel the need to punch someone real hard in the face, starting with the Info Minister

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Umahi To Sponsor Uzoamaka Chukwu's Education Up To University / Alpha Beta Speaks On New Lagos Land Use Law / APC Primary: Three States Accredited, Journalists Barred

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.