Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,337 members, 7,957,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital (17375 Views)

Hajj Stampede:A Lady From Kwara State On A Life Support In A Saudi Hospital(Pic / Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) / Yaradua Leaving Saudi Hospital (pic) <<HOAX>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by Obinoscopy(m): 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2010
I've never seen any nation that is leaderless before! Its has never happened in history, Nature abhors vacuum
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by aikuda(m): 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2010
This is so sad. Although i have always said it was too early to ask Yar'adua to resign, but this is not looking good at all. Ofcourse people (aides and family) know where the man is, but Nigerians have the right to know if their elected (selected) president is getting better or still alive.

This is shameful. The shame is that people are not demanding in stronger terms for the whereabout of the president. The officials need to be pressured to come up with the truth.
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by echobee(f): 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2010
na wa o.
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by chidichris(m): 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2010
obasanjo shld hold a press conference and tell nigerians that he has had a change of mind in the area of presidency.
it is time for obasanjo to resign dua dua and get us another follow follow goat.
a thorough search in ottah farm will produce dua dua.
on the second thought, a man never wanted to be the president and he was made one so if the one who made him needs him on the side of reward, is it not propare for nigerians to cool down and wait for dua dua to serve his master before us.
anambra people must learn from the nigerian situation that all those who recieve from obasanjo will definitely pay back. i foresee anambra gov missing in 2011 that is if soludo wins. i can also foresee madness and lost of voice all signs of devil's gift and pay back. all those who recieve from the devil shld be ready to pay back to the devil.
fani kayode told us sometime ago that all the plane misharps in nigeria then were as a result of occultic blood thirstyness.
we are watching.
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by MrCartha: 11:51pm On Jan 02, 2010
chidichris:

obasanjo shld hold a press conference and tell nigerians that he has had a change of mind in the area of presidency.
it is time for obasanjo to resign dua dua and get us another follow follow goat.
a thorough search in ottah farm will produce dua dua.
on the second thought, a man never wanted to be the president and he was made one so if the one who made him needs him on the side of reward, is it not propare for nigerians to cool down and wait for dua dua to serve his master before us.
anambra people must learn from the nigerian situation that all those who recieve from obasanjo will definitely pay back. i foresee anambra gov missing in 2011 that is if soludo wins. i can also foresee madness and lost of voice all signs of devil's gift and pay back. all those who recieve from the devil shld be ready to pay back to the devil.
fani kayode told us sometime ago that all the plane misharps in nigeria then were as a result of occultic blood thirstyness.
we are watching.

Watz da poin' 'ere?! undecided
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by Ajaezu(m): 12:07am On Jan 03, 2010
Make dem go thank their God say no be IGBO man be V.P as him go don take ova since yar'shit and co aint cuming out wiv the truth.
Na just God be dem saviour.
South south dem neva want talk shaaa,
I still dey believe dem.
Naija go soon yapaaa,
I dey tell una like dis.
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by iebanehita(m): 1:24am On Jan 03, 2010
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed he might be dead for all we know. lets just wait n c wat becomes of him. but for the meantime lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by Nwaka77: 8:18am On Jan 03, 2010
What else is new?
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by vincent10(m): 10:00am On Jan 03, 2010
Nigeria is in its declining stage of her product life cycle. Even d best advertisement cannot restore its glory (only if we have one). Wat we need is sincerity from our leaders. I there4 ask - where is Yardua? Is he dead or alive? Who is governing dis great country 4 d past 39 days now? [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by ReachHard: 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2010
Nothin' but VIPs (Vagabonds in Power)!
grin
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by ProfJYK(m): 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2010
Rudderles Ship
Leaderles Country.
Lets drift on witout direction, who knows we just mite hit our Utopia
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by londoner: 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2010
I dont know much about Nigerian newspapers, but how credible is the Tribune? I haven't heard this from any other sourse. Its very suspicious that we have heard hide nor hare of Yar Adua, it points to perhaps half truths being told. i believe he is either dead or unconscious etc, its very bad that he has not released a statement directly to the people or even an audio recording. if he is unable to do that, then he is unable to fully read a budget for 2010, let alone sign it.

There may even be something more sinister going on. Whatever it is, I'm quite sure the truth is being hidden. How do we know he hasn't just been kidnapped? Or killed? Nothing would surprise me in Nigeria anymore. he was beginning to step on some toes too,

He had better say something!
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by netcoil: 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2010
PICTURE THIS!!!!!, They Perform a plastic surgery fitting the president and brings back a clone for us. WHO WOULD KNOW,,,,? HOW MUCH DOES IT REALLY TAKE? DO U THINK IT CANT BE DONE THIS IS GETTING SCARY,
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by anizzle(m): 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2010
Nigeria kpe, kpele, sorry, hinhin, nndo,

una never see anything.

yak,yak yak will do nattn.

shootin, killins and bullet wounds are the only word these people will understand.

i ve started jacking Rawlings 101.

Ride or Die
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by Benjom(m): 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2010
, Perhaps, the gentleman is dead,
Perhaps, experts are looking for his double (look-alike)
Perhaps, those enjoying directly from this present leadership (FEC, decision makers in PDP, etc) are afraid of losing their jobs/benefits, thus, keeping us in suspense, knowing fully well that "Yar" has "peme",
Perhaps,
Perhaps,
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by geerufus(m): 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2010
I can see DANGER DANGER . Wahala dey!!!
All the same, Umoru, Nothing do you!!! grin
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by smakcad(m): 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2010
really i neva wanted to comment on this issue,but let me quickly say here that the nigeria populace have a right to know abt the whereabt of their leader.and NLer,this week we nwould see the vp standing in forthe president.not a total takeover though
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by Flybulous(m): 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2010
letz sit back y'll coz we are yet to here the last of the mohicans!
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by PastorOla1: 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2010
Even with the health of Mr. President it is still the Nigerian Way of THE MORE YOU SEE, THE LESS YOU UNDERSTAND. I wish Mr. President quick Recovery.
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by MrCartha: 9:30pm On Jan 03, 2010
Everybody keep ur eyez on da prize 'cuz da ride getz tricky cool
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by candykenni: 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2010
41 days gone, hmmm. crazy!
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by sunnykiss(m): 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2010
grin[b]This man may be dead oo , i feel so.why are we deceiving ourselves in this country[/b]
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by tiksoft: 2:21am On Jan 04, 2010
Who cares about a LOST and FOUND and LOST again president?! Certainly not me. Since he is 'God-knows-where' with his ever 'useful' THURAYA (TURAI) what a name! phone, he will sooner or later phone-in his whereabouts to AIT's Kakaki programme. Meanwhile, search for Nigerian Scholarships and Job vacancies continues. www.jobnownow.com has a lot of vacancies and scholarship opportunities to keep you busy.
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by re20909: 4:15am On Jan 04, 2010
through the magical hand of God.  Another maradona in retrospect.
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by sayso: 7:29am On Jan 04, 2010
which chapter we dey now?
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by Sonofpeace(m): 9:39am On Jan 04, 2010
God help us cos wahala dey.
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by pecoprince: 11:01am On Jan 04, 2010
he is preapering for 2nd term. hahahah grin grin grin
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by Emilo(m): 11:14am On Jan 04, 2010
I can conclude that Yardua is not dead, just that his heart has stopped working.
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by ayobase(m): 11:24am On Jan 04, 2010
This is na one of those
Hollywood movies!

The "LOST PRESIDENT"
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 04, 2010
ayobase:

This is na one of those
Hollywood movies!

The "LOST PRESIDENT"

what an apt title

i assure you,verily,verily ;the movie will be DONE

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Budget Scandal: APC Summons Jibrin / PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC / ‘Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Order Attack Of South-East Governors Abroad’ - Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.