Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Breaking News: America Orders Its Citizens To Leave Northern Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: America Orders Its Citizens To Leave Northern Nigeria (11366 Views)

Breaking News!!! America Finally Legalizes Same-sex Marriage *see Obama Tweet / US Embassy Issues Emergency Alert To Its Citizens In Abuja / Us Embassy Advises Its Citizens To Be Ready For Evacuation If Strike Persists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: America Orders Its Citizens To Leave Northern Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2009
otawa:

How sad for an african to write such above.
OH WAIT!!! It is sad for an African to write that our INCOMPETENCE and continued LACKADAISICAL approach to security is the reason why these EXTERNALS have come to believe it is best they come in to do the job themselves?
I wonder if it is the case that all reality makes you sad !! grin

otawa:

The last time they came, we are still suffering from the after effects!
No we are not!!! Get over yourself. India is moved on. . . most of the world have chosen to move on. But no BABY @Otawa wants to WALLOW A BIT LONGER IN SELF PITY and accept it as reason why generations of our own, born after the fact, are to be left to waste.
Re: Breaking News: America Orders Its Citizens To Leave Northern Nigeria by bidemi12(m): 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2009
harakiri:

I've been here talking about how Africans failed to get it together and you and some bidemi12 dude just started taking jabs.Everything both of you were trying to say conforms with EVERYTHING i have been saying so. . .who is the one with the "Nigerian mentality" now huh? Ehh kobojunkie?

My guy face reality. Is the US the cause of the massive looting in your country? are they the reason why there is no security in your country? are they the reason why your president has gone incommunicado for God knows how long now? are they the reason why your aboki relatives have gone haywire? are they the reason why you cannot run a credible election? are they the reason why people contest election to loot and not to serve the people? are they the reason why the norm in your country is to bribe your way into anything to the extent that some are even trying to bribe God? Until you'all wake up and start placing blame where it is due then the ignorance you claim others have is the ignorance you will wallow and die in.
Re: Breaking News: America Orders Its Citizens To Leave Northern Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2009
harakiri:

Is there anything i said that is in any way different from all you've been saying?Just point to one. . .just ONE!

You just started ranting and ranting.Show me just one of my post that suggests otherwise and i will STFU.

harakiri:

Nigeria is the next Iraq-to-be.There is nothing Nigeria or Nigerians can do about it.For starters, where is the leadership?Who wants to talk?Who wants to fight them?We cannot even challenge our thieving leaders on equal footing talk less of Africom.The reason [size=13pt]they will use[/size] to come here is to "protect the national security" of the US and Nigeria itself[b]. [size=13pt]They will[/size][/b] set up one or two camps in the north and there head quarters will be concentrated in the Niger delta.

Don't doubt it for one sec .[size=13pt]Those bigger thieves [/size] are coming and here to stay thanks to our "nincompopiness"

THEY are the not the evil here.  THEY are not the bigger theives, WE are ( having stolen the lives of millions for two generations now)! WE stole over a thrillion dollars of the future of our own people. WE continue to steal billions of dollars of our future each year with not much said or done about it. WE HAVE BEEN the EVIL to our own for generations and until we face that reality, THEY will always feel they need to show up to deal with the problems WE continue to allow.

And please, do not come back to me with the "A SUICIDE BOMBER THAT KILLS ONE IS WORSE THAN A PEOPLE THAT WATCH THE MASSACRE OF A 1000 WITH MACHETES" argument!
Re: Breaking News: America Orders Its Citizens To Leave Northern Nigeria by harakiri(m): 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2009
Every prediction i made is true (or close to it) and they ARE the bigger thieves.Why?

(1)Africans are totally useless and irredeemably messed up.I know this already but is the US coming to making things better for us?You already know the answer to this.If you think different, show me one economy with western presence that isn't messed up.

(2)We have our problems just like any other country (however complex they may be).What moral standing do they have to come here and mess things up more than they already are? Who questions them when they murder innocents in Iraq? Before you get me wrong here, i am aware that we caused this for ourselves and created avenue for this to happen.

(3)The US have always been the bigger thieves.Trace their true origins (i think you already know this).They are Europeans who came to the land Christopher Columbus discovered and murdered millions of red Indians in cold blood.They keep calling people "immigrants" and "illegals".What are they?Didn't they emigrate from somewhere else?

(4)More on the bigger thieving scammers : Al-Qaeda is no longer in Afghanistan.They have relocated to Pakistan.There is nothing meaningful happening in the Afghan region and yet Obama keeps crying for more and more troops to be sent there.When he got into power, he promised withdrawing troops from the region but last time i checked, there were building bases (or barracks rather) all over the afghan region.If this is not modern day colonization, then i don't know what else is.

(5)The "war against terror" in Iraq is all about oil.If oil becomes obsolete today, all the soldiers there will be withdrawn in less than two weeks.Oh wait. . .there is also opium. . .but that is another story altogether.If i start with this, you'll start ranting about conspiracy theories so let me leave it at that.
Re: Breaking News: America Orders Its Citizens To Leave Northern Nigeria by bidemi12(m): 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2009
harakiri:

Every prediction i made is true (or close to it) and they ARE the bigger thieves.Why?

(1)Africans are totally useless and irredeemably messed up.I know this already but is the US coming to making things better for us?You already know the answer to this.If you think different, show me one economy with western presence that isn't messed up.

(2)We have our problems just like any other country (however complex they may be).What moral standing do they have to come here and mess things up more than they already are? Who questions them when they murder innocents in Iraq? Before you get me wrong here, i am aware that we caused this for ourselves and created avenue for this to happen.

(3)The US have always been the bigger thieves.Trace their true origins (i think you already know this).They are Europeans who came to the land Christopher Columbus discovered and murdered millions of red Indians in cold blood.They keep calling people "immigrants" and "illegals".What are they?Didn't they emigrate from somewhere else?

(4)More on the bigger thieving scammers : Al-Qaeda is no longer in Afghanistan.They have relocated to Pakistan.There is nothing meaningful happening in the Afghan region and yet Obama keeps crying for more and more troops to be sent there.When he got into power, he promised withdrawing troops from the region but last time i checked, there were building bases (or barracks rather) all over the afghan region.If this is not modern day colonization, then i don't know what else is.

(5)The "war against terror" in Iraq is all about oil.If oil becomes obsolete today, all the soldiers there will be withdrawn in less than two weeks.Oh wait. . .there is also opium. . .but that is another story altogether.If i start with this, you'll start ranting about conspiracy theories so let me leave it at that.

I wanted to reply you but now i see that you are just bored. Probably have too much free time and internet time at work. You no go go home? Night don reach.
Re: Breaking News: America Orders Its Citizens To Leave Northern Nigeria by harakiri(m): 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2009
bidemi12:

I wanted to reply you but now i see that you are just bored. Probably have too much free time and internet time at work. You no go go home? Night don reach.

How can you reply when you have an empty shell called a head with no grey matter.Go home?It's 8:30pm and i'm chilling at home buddy.Me no dey struggle for public PC like you.

Ode.
Re: Breaking News: America Orders Its Citizens To Leave Northern Nigeria by yeswecan(m): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2009
Kobojunkie:

We are quick to hammer on the US being PRE-INFORMED of the terrorist attack. But what about Nigeria? We were also PRE-INFORMED, in fact, weeks before the Americans, by the same source. So, what is the essence of what you have posted here?  
I mean the Americans have accepted blame for the lack of communication on their part being reason why this bomber almost got to their shores to blow up a plane. The Netherlands has accepted blame for the security lapse on their end being reason why a potential bomber was able to get past security in schipol with no luggage and a one way ticket to America. They are working to actually beef up security as we speak. Same is happening in America.  What about the Nigerian end to this? Why didn’t we do anything with what we had to work with? Why didn’t our own flags go off when a Nigeria?

For the conspiracy theorists, if working with their own kind, then find, but when you post conspiracy theories as FACT in a open forum where people who do not live in the same box as you do are present, expect to be told to shove it!

How can you compare US and Nigeria in terms of preventing an attack, i don't get it  , the Americans has been living in constant fear of terrorism which seems to be the first in their National agenda , we don't have that in our book. Kobojunkie you have to start having a honest debate.  In reality the guys name was even on the list of terrorist in the US.
Re: Breaking News: America Orders Its Citizens To Leave Northern Nigeria by otokx(m): 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2009
why do some people like telling white lies?
Re: Breaking News: America Orders Its Citizens To Leave Northern Nigeria by harakiri(m): 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2009
bidemi12:

My guy face reality. Is the US the cause of the massive looting in your country? are they the reason why there is no security in your country? are they the reason why your president has gone incommunicado for God knows how long now? are they the reason why your aboki relatives have gone haywire? are they the reason why you cannot run a credible election? are they the reason why people contest election to loot and not to serve the people? are they the reason why the norm in your country is to bribe your way into anything to the extent that some are even trying to bribe God? Until you'all wake up and start placing blame where it is due then the ignorance you claim others have is the ignorance you will wallow and die in.

Dude,

Please, i beg you in the name of. . .

Try and read previous posts and follow the thread before you start replying like someone competing for fastest-finger award.You are talking about blacks being the cause of their problems.For crying out loud, IS THAT NOT THE SAME THING I HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT? Ehh? Which kain thing be dis? We are both talking about the same thing (in different tones) and you are just after taking jabs.Abi na the Xmas dey do you dis thing?Is it the Don Perignon Rose or the Hynotiq cognac?Which?

My conversation with you is like two priests arguing about the 10 commandments.The both of them recite the same thing the same way and you wonder what they are arguing about.Wetin your argument dey about now?Ehh? You left 9ja 10 years ago and yet this our "rush rush" mentality still dey your body grin

In between, that's a lovely baby you have there.Make i hustle small so i fit get mine (i fit relocate go YEMEN if 9ja break up cheesy)
Re: Breaking News: America Orders Its Citizens To Leave Northern Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2009
yeswecan:

How can you compare US and Nigeria in terms of preventing an attack, i don't get it  , the Americans has been living in constant fear of terrorism which seems to be the first in their National agenda , we don't have that in our book. Kobojunkie you have to start having a honest debate.  In reality the guys name was even on the list of terrorist in the US.

Comparing? So mentioning that Nigeria ought to bear some of the blame in this and move to improve security on its side is COMPARING US AND NIGERIA? So, never mind that I pointed out there that even the Netherlands is doing something on its end to help ensure this sort of incident is prevented or reduced in the future, this, to you, is all about comparing the US and Nigeria  in terms of preventing an attack? shocked

Can I urge that you take your own advice, which is to debate HONESTLY yourself? What is HONEST in pretending there is NO NIGERIAN SIDE to this issue? Apparently the boy’s father thought enough to report to the Nigerians on this. Nigeria has so far received MILLIONS OF DOLLARS in the name of fighting terrorism. What in the world is wrong with urging that we work on IMPROVING our side of this fight considering we had INFORMATION On this attack 2 months before the attack, but, according to your own MINISTER OF INFORMATION, the boy entered the country illegally, boarded a plane,  even while there was a man hunt for HIM, not just for anyone but for him??
Re: Breaking News: America Orders Its Citizens To Leave Northern Nigeria by bidemi12(m): 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2009
@harakiri  I actually just took the time to read through some of your post. I still do not agree with the fact that you blame the US for some of  our problems but i'm willing to concede that you recognise that Nigeria is also at fault. I apologise for my harsh tone but i blame Naija for that. The country just de piss me off on a daily basis to the extent that i lash out on issues pertaining to it. Unheard of things still exist there and for me it is inexcusable.
Re: Breaking News: America Orders Its Citizens To Leave Northern Nigeria by harakiri(m): 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2009
bidemi12:

@harakiri  I actually just took the time to read through some of your post. I still do not agree with the fact that you blame the US for some of  our problems but i'm willing to concede that you recognise that Nigeria is also at fault. I apologise for my harsh tone but i blame Naija for that. The country just de piss me off on a daily basis to the extent that i lash out on issues pertaining to it. Unheard of things still exist there and for me it is inexcusable.

Bidemi,

I am now fully convinced that it's the Xmas "doing things" to you.How far?You fit send me the empty bottle by fedex?

Where did i blame the US for Nigeria's problems? Ehh? Where?

The "closest" i came was indicating that we don't need them here coz every economy there have put their hands in remains desolate today.You bolded that part in your last post (and i wonder why).Show me just one country that the US hasn't messed up.

Look, you are a matured man and probably well read so there are things i shouldn't be reminding you of things you already know.The US only has its interest at heart when they trifle with the system in another country (nothing more).Look at Iraq.Compare the state of things now and when Saddam was there.Are they better now?Are they safer?Are their lives better improved?

Everyday on CNN, BBC,Euro News and other networks, its one bombing or the other.I am so sick of it all that i am forced to start watching E! channel with my woman (imagine the humiliation angry) .When Saddam was there, suicide bombing wasn't this rampant.Sometimes months passed without hearing of one act of terrorism (remember how it was in the 90's).Look at what is happening there now.These people have their way of life that worked for them.The US has succeeded in setting up a puppet govt and now, they are imposing their way of life on the people.Some western influences are good but most times, it's all about control.Let me leave it here before i am accused of being a conspiracy theorist.
Re: Breaking News: America Orders Its Citizens To Leave Northern Nigeria by ajetii(m): 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2009
CIA officials  argued that the  high population of  jobless youths and growing  Koranic schools pose a threat not just to Nigeria but other nations.
“These are where vulnerable youths are indoctrinated and  by  fundamentalist groups” the said.

OMG, i hope USA is not looking for a plausible reason to launch aerial missile in Naija. We have no weapon of mass destruction in my country ooh, i beg na husslers plenty for here. That boy is just a red herring, i guess he has Yemen blood running in his veins. Spear us!
Re: Breaking News: America Orders Its Citizens To Leave Northern Nigeria by harakiri(m): 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2009
ajetii:

OMG, i hope USA is not looking for a plausible reason to launch aerial missile in Naija. We have no weapon of mass destruction in my country ooh, i beg na husslers plenty for here. That boy is just a red herring, i guess he has Yemen blood running in his veins. Spear us!

Dude,

It's our oil they want NOT aerial attack.They will only use violence if we resist to let them take us for a ride.Besides, where they are really interested in is 9ja delta NOT the north.Don't be surprised if you here of them talking about setting up bases in the north and headquarters in 9ja delta.They might use the pipleline bombing as excuse to protect their "national security".How unfortunate Africans can't see beyond their noses.By the time it hits the fan, all the thieving politicians would have left the country to enjoy their stolen wealth while the masses will go through unmeasurable suffering.If this US move is not countered now when it's still fresh, NIGERIA IS DOOMED!
Re: Breaking News: America Orders Its Citizens To Leave Northern Nigeria by idomababe(f): 12:00am On Dec 31, 2009
I do not think the US plans to move here, from what i read , i think they just want to find out what went down in lagos, that the guy was able to enter the plane with a bomb.
Anyhow if you ask me, its the UK that need the invasion with the number of funny people that walk the street you would almost think you are in saudi or pakistan, i find it quite scary, its not like that in nigeria. I think london is a dangerous place to send impressionable young men and women.
That is where they are recruited not in nigeria.
So we should be left alone.
Re: Breaking News: America Orders Its Citizens To Leave Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 31, 2009
Something seems fishy in this whole messy issue. This days it's real hard to know what is real and what's not. This is disturbing.

what is the level of involvement of all players in the whole story i.e The Umar farouk, the U.S, Amsterdam's connections.
Are what we know Half-truth, does anyone have something to hide, or what is the aim of the sick game unfolding

Anyway, Let's stand together to CONDEMN ALL form of terrorism irrespective of who commits it.

Check out this links on you tube video to find out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GCRHZJ87-0&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI5DN0Mimk4&feature=channel
Re: Breaking News: America Orders Its Citizens To Leave Northern Nigeria by edosaeg: 1:18am On Dec 31, 2009
Folks, let's stop being afraid to act. We must love our country enough and be willing to make the necessary sacrifice we need to turn things around. The power lies with WE THE PEOPLE, and only action by WE THE PEOPLE can effect the change we desperately need. I don't advocate violence. But why can't 500,000 to a million of us march on ASO ROCK every three months to peacefully demand a change? Why are we so dormant and lazy to act? I saw a video of a fearless Nigeria artist on Youtube recently. This video inspired me. I now realize that all I do, all we do, is talk and but no action. Let's form a non-violent and peaceful but powerful movement like he suggested on his write-up to describe the video and take action together to effect the much needed change. His name is Monday Midnite and every caring Nigerian should watch his video on youtube: Monday Midnite-Bring back the money. Click on the link below to access the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgph0vNtGfc
Re: Breaking News: America Orders Its Citizens To Leave Northern Nigeria by ebor(m): 1:40am On Dec 31, 2009
pls stop blaming America for ordering its citizens 2leave northen Naija. That's expected of any responsible govt.
Re: Breaking News: America Orders Its Citizens To Leave Northern Nigeria by GL(f): 1:59am On Dec 31, 2009
AIRDIG:

Something seems fishy in this whole messy issue. This days it's real hard to know what is real and what's not. This is disturbing.

what is the level of involvement of all players in the whole story i.e The Umar farouk, the U.S, Amsterdam's connections.

Are what we know Half-truth, does anyone have something to hide, or what is the aim of the sick game unfolding

Anyway, Let's stand together to commit ALL form of terrorism irrespective of who commits it.

Check out this links on you tube video to find out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GCRHZJ87-0&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI5DN0Mimk4&feature=channel

true, these days just about everything on the news is a part of one govt. propaganda or the other.

@ edosaeg,

it's not that we're lazy or we don't love the country but why risk your life when there's no guarantee that things would change? if u get killed during a protest ur kids won't get any benefit or honours.
Re: Breaking News: America Orders Its Citizens To Leave Northern Nigeria by Kilonso: 2:39am On Dec 31, 2009
Na wao! some of you here talk sense and others are just off key. Is it America's fault that Nigeria can't hold her own? And some of us are just here for being here's sake. God!
Re: Breaking News: America Orders Its Citizens To Leave Northern Nigeria by msb247(m): 2:46am On Dec 31, 2009
Fear of the unknown
Re: Breaking News: America Orders Its Citizens To Leave Northern Nigeria by bibiking1(m): 3:16am On Dec 31, 2009
harakiri:

Hi Harakiri! Sure you having a lovely holiday period? ehmm, ,, i was just going to waltz right past like i've been doing for a couple of days now, until i saw your comment and the passion effusing from your statements were just lovely. However, it seems that passion has its downsides also as you have failed to use proper words to express your inner feelings. Irredeemable is too strong a word to use on yourself don't you think so?
Re: Breaking News: America Orders Its Citizens To Leave Northern Nigeria by blackspade(m): 3:44am On Dec 31, 2009
Something drastic really needs to be done about these al queada wannabes. The last thing we need in Nigeria are a bunch of drug crazed suicide bombers out for their 72 virgins. undecided angry
Re: Breaking News: America Orders Its Citizens To Leave Northern Nigeria by Kilonso: 4:01am On Dec 31, 2009
harakiri:

Dude,

It's our oil they want NOT aerial attack.They will only use violence if we resist to let them take us for a ride.Besides, where they are really interested in is 9ja delta NOT the north.Don't be surprised if you here of them talking about setting up bases in the north and headquarters in 9ja delta.They might use the pipleline bombing as excuse to protect their "national security".How unfortunate Africans can't see beyond their noses.By the time it hits the fan, all the thieving politicians would have left the country to enjoy their stolen wealth while the masses will go through unmeasurable suffering.If this US move is not countered now when it's still fresh, NIGERIA IS DOOMED!

Who knows if this whole bombing attempt by mutalab's son is a charade, because I've been wondering how he was able to beat the security with bomb under his crutch. But if this Americans have something else in mind, they are in for their waterloo. Or is what we are suspecting what i dreamt earlier this month?
Re: Breaking News: America Orders Its Citizens To Leave Northern Nigeria by busoye19: 5:24am On Dec 31, 2009
Train your child the way he should go, ! One stubborn child is putting the whole nation in trouble.
Re: Breaking News: America Orders Its Citizens To Leave Northern Nigeria by ibro911(m): 8:07am On Dec 31, 2009
waleshakur:

The whole of the North needs to be stripped and caged and isolated. then the US should be invited to bomb the whole place. All hausas should die there. they are the scourge of Naija and islam
@waleshakur,
who the f*ck is this hypocrite prick??
thanks to NL, we can see your previous posts.his previous posts:

''The whole of the North needs to be stripped and caged and isolated. then the US should be invited to bomb the whole place. All hausas should die there. they are the scourge of Naija and islam''-Today at 05:54:15 AM

''Deaath to the Babangidas and their muslim focker followers. All you naija people looking to shed tears are no better than battered wives who run back to their husbands. We need their assets seized and their souls flayed for an inteest of 1000 years in hell for each injustice''-Today at 03:00:11 AM

''they should freeze giving visas to muslim northern naijas immediately at least for the next 10 years''-Today at 05:59:53 AM

and he later posts:
How dare you insult Islam!!! We should execute righteous vengeance of bloodshed for our holiness. you will all feel our wrath!!!!!!!!!We are the righteous ones you infidels. The noth shall flood the south and its kfirs with blood!!!!!!!!-Today at 04:20:02 AM

and in a thread that says 'who are the terrorists?'', he posts:
these guys, the muslims -Today at 02:27:42 AM

first you act like you're against the hausas and you later act like you're supporting.then you act like youre a muslim and act like you're against
looks like you've been up all night acting like a b@stard.

@MODERATOR, this guy should be banned asap and the posts deleted. he's going to cause nothing but trouble
Re: Breaking News: America Orders Its Citizens To Leave Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 31, 2009
Re: Breaking News: America Orders Its Citizens To Leave Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 31, 2009
DON'T WATCH THIS:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GCRHZJ87-0&feature=related

IF THIS IS TRUE, THEN,  TROUBLE
Re: Breaking News: America Orders Its Citizens To Leave Northern Nigeria by otawa: 8:58am On Dec 31, 2009
Comparing? So mentioning that Nigeria ought to bear some of the blame in this and move to improve security on its side is COMPARING US AND NIGERIA? So, never mind that I pointed out there that even the Netherlands is doing something on its end to help ensure this sort of incident is prevented or reduced in the future, this, to you, is all about comparing the US and Nigeria in terms of preventing an attack?

Stop feeding yourself with crap. Obama himself has said USA is at fault.

They spent billion$ on security and this tiny boy still beat then to it?

The biggest mistake many people are making is that, this fellow 'bomb act' has nothing to do with Nigeria.!!

1. He never schooled in Nigeria! => British School

2. He was not radicalised in Nigeria => Britain & Yemen

3. Even the KLM ticket was not bought in Nigeria => Ghana

4. He pass through not only Lagos airport => Ethiopia, Ghana, Amsterdam

If USA try to make Nigeria accept AFRICOM based on this incident, NIGERIANS would resist this with everything
Re: Breaking News: America Orders Its Citizens To Leave Northern Nigeria by ibro911(m): 9:23am On Dec 31, 2009
[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI5DN0Mimk4"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI5DN0Mimk4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>[/flash]
Re: Breaking News: America Orders Its Citizens To Leave Northern Nigeria by edoyad(m): 9:27am On Dec 31, 2009
AN OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT OBAMA
Dear sir,
in view of Americas impending invasion of Nigeria, i hereby make myself available as a gardener in the house of the governor general of Nigeria (heard it will be Colin Powell).
Other than gardening, i also can cook and clean which in itself will save expenses considering I'll gladly accept the pay of two for the job of three. I already have acquired a uniform fit for my position and will like to know how many people the governor general will be arriving with so i can make adequate preparations.
Re: Breaking News: America Orders Its Citizens To Leave Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 31, 2009
edoyad
your comment smacked of simple intelligence.Why would you stoop so low to becoming a gardener to a whiteman in case of an invasion.Stop embarrassing us bootlicker.Obama himself accepted that there is an intelligence failure in US security network which has made him call for an investigation into the case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jagaban Returns To Lagos Empty-handed / Dasuki Set For Supreme Court Over Fg’s Denial Of Freedom After 3 Bails / Twitter Activist Is Threatening To Expose Jibrin At 12noon Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.