Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook (67357 Views)

Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities / Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by fuke(m): 7:33am On Apr 11, 2017
Pig.
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:37am On Apr 11, 2017
bobbybrown007:
he his the boss, drilling them like trash. Maybe he might be your friend you no

shocked shocked shocked

Badt guy
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 11, 2017
Angeleena:
kiss and tell niggas,are no men at all...soo disgusting.
are u serious
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by Buike8: 11:54am On Apr 11, 2017
Is he asking for a trophy or what??.Abi dem dey use am collect money for bank. Mtcheew
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by bwise4godfwc: 11:57am On Apr 11, 2017
lonelydora:
Kenya and Uganda are the same
Yet, dey run miles dan any idea country in DE world... Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by bobbybrown007: 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

shocked shocked shocked
Badt guy
what to do
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by SHOCK7(m): 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

See this guy who has a variety collection of ashewo tongue
hello Queen.
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by SHOCK7(m): 5:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
Angeleena:
kiss and tell niggas,are no men at all...soo disgusting.
Hello Angeleena
Re: Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
madridguy:
Misplaced priorities.
Abi setting wrong record. shame on him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her / Rapper Cherry Dances In Towel In NYSC Camp, Talks About Sex In NYSC Camp / She Desperately Wants To Marry Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.