Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,607 members, 7,851,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:05 PM

With Bae (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With Bae (photos) (9188 Views)

₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Bae (photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Trying to hype yourself by creating judes and airforce accounts...

You could damn be popular one day.... If you turn your 10,000 instagram followers into an advertising opportunity
u get medicine for brain?

Abeg take 100 tablets on my account

6 Likes

Re: With Bae (photos) by IamAirforce1: 9:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Trying to hype yourself by creating judes and airforce accounts...

You could damn be popular one day.... If you turn your 10,000 instagram followers into an advertising opportunity
tongue grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Bae (photos) by Jodha(f): 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2017
A so called 27years old man.. Abusing snap chat flower filter like... One mgbeke trying to come up...

Smh... BTW based on logistics.. I can't stop thinking about Efe.. Could this be the love.. I've been hearing about undecided

1 Like

Re: With Bae (photos) by FelixFelicis(m): 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2017
shinarlaura:

Why na. sad sad

The cold is something else ooo.

Unfortunately there s no blanket

cos he's allergic to fun I guess grin may I help with the cold? wink
Re: With Bae (photos) by FelixFelicis(m): 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
Jodha:
A so called 27years old man.. Abusing snap chat flower filter like... One mgbeke trying to come up...

Smh... BTW based on logistics.. I can't stop thinking about Efe.. Could this be the love.. I've been hearing about undecided
if you carry your church mind doubt say you love Efe or not, the thunder ehn.. undecided undecided
Re: With Bae (photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
Jodha:

wait ooo so people dey insult airforce you self carry ur broken screen android Chico dey talk

Number 1 zootopia on my mind , giraffe wearing a blue dress

Number 2 who snap that awful picture hope he was paid for the torture he went thru looking at u cry

Number 3 bia come closer , I want to ask you somtin , come closer abit na

Ok
Look the girl with airforce and carry mirror no lie oooo who fine pass who?

Number 4 i for say kindly get lost but breeze go do am

19 Likes

Re: With Bae (photos) by Lsofdk(m): 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
CuteJude:
wait ooo so people dey insult airforce you self carry ur broken screen android Chico dey talk

Number 2 who snap that awful picture hope he was paid for the torture he went thru looking at u cry

Ok

This wan wey you just dy crack niqqas up tonight

lwkmd@emboldened

5 Likes

Re: With Bae (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
CuteJude:
u get medicine for brain?

Abeg take 100 tablets on my account

hahaha... Keep doing your stuff...

Stay proud... stay popular
Re: With Bae (photos) by Jodha(f): 9:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
FelixFelicis:
if you carry your church mind doubt say you love Efe or not, the thunder ehn.. undecided undecided

Lol Efe nah my real gee nah grin grin...

Ade talk of another kind of love cry sad
Re: With Bae (photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
CuteJude:

Ok

That girl is a stupid being,see how e long like ladder.She loves badmouthing Airforce1,i dont knw her problem.Cc:Jodha u can go fuvk the snail btw ur legs with your leprosy fingers,airforce not going to fuvk you! grin grin His girlfriend is more goodlooking than u b!tch.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Bae (photos) by Jodha(f): 9:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
Firstlady09:
That girl is a stupid being,see how e long like ladder.She loves badmouthing airforce,i dont knw her problem.Cc:Jodha u can go Bleep the snail btw ur legs with your leprosy fingers,airforce not going to Bleep you! grin grin His girlfriend is more goodlooking than u bitch.

Lekwanum mgbeke oo cheesy cheesy... This must be airforce with an alternate to defend his black ass...

If e pain yhu say I attack airforce..kindly do this with immediate effect..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Bae (photos) by Marcelo290(m): 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
WTF where u expecting from NL when u not only conceived this idea but made it a reality? For people to sing praises to u or wah? Bro get this advice, try making your private life secluded, that's maturity! This is the major problem with our over hyped 'yeyebrities'...again I find guys who do this flower shii with girls annoying...

Your life though!

Re: With Bae (photos) by FelixFelicis(m): 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
Jodha:

Lol Efe nah my real gee nah grin grin...

Ade talk of another kind of love cry sad
lol okay. You've customers on this thread, attend to them
Re: With Bae (photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
Jodha:

Lekwanum mgbeke oo cheesy cheesy... This must be airforce with an alternate to defend his black ass...

If e pain yhu say I attack airforce..kindly forget this with immediate effect..
Airforce alternate?u r so dumb.U r not better than his gf,deal with it bitchh.U too ugly for him. undecided
Re: With Bae (photos) by FelixFelicis(m): 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
Now having a female alternate is grossly stupid undecided
Re: With Bae (photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Now having a female alternate is grossly stupid undecided
its not airforce oooo , be like say she and stock fish get issues b4

2 Likes

Re: With Bae (photos) by FelixFelicis(m): 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
CuteJude:
its not airforce oooo , be like say she and stock fish get issues b4
lol, make she reveal herself grin d girl na coward grin
Re: With Bae (photos) by Jodha(f): 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
Firstlady09:
Airforce alternate?u r so dumb.U r not better than his gf,deal with it bitchh.U too ugly for him. undecided

Yhur joblessness.. Yhur biz.. Yhu better redirect yhur foolishness to its source...
And quit typing trash with those fungi infested thumbs of yhurs..
I'll always keeping advising that mugu airforce...

BTW I just viewed yhur profile.. Too bad you're ashamed to upload a pics of yhur burnt face.. Facially challenged impi... With yam legs..

7 Likes

Re: With Bae (photos) by FelixFelicis(m): 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2017
Jodha:

Yhur joblessness.. Yhur biz.. Yhu better redirect yhur foolishness to its source...

BTW I just viewed yhur profile.. Too bad you're ashamed to upload a pics of yhur burnt face.. Facially challenged impi... With yam legs..
oh oh

Re: With Bae (photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
FelixFelicis:
na masked battle

Abeg throw me opener there jor grin
Re: With Bae (photos) by FelixFelicis(m): 10:02pm On Apr 10, 2017
CuteJude:
na masked battle

Abeg throw me opener there jor grin
Sharp guy wink *hands opener and shifts*
Re: With Bae (photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
Jodha:

ugly mofo,so u r pained right?hahahahahaha i hit a nerve?kikikikikikikiki stop caling a lady like u ugly.U not better,not even close to better. grin grin
Re: With Bae (photos) by Jodha(f): 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
I'm sure that's airforce with an alternate.. I don't know that thing.. And I don't have any brawl with any female here..

I always obey section 12 of the girl's code of conduct.. "do not beef, brawl or shame a fellow lass unless you're duely provoked and she deserved it, in such case yhu can drag her bitchy face in the mud" grin

1 Like

Re: With Bae (photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
FelixFelicis:
And you are?d puna wey she go give u chop dey affect ur brain right?hehehehehehe

Pls bro,put urself in airforce shoes!How will you feel if i insult ur gf?U guys should leave the guy,is it ur life?

2 Likes

Re: With Bae (photos) by Jodha(f): 10:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
Firstlady09:
ugly mofo,so u r pained right?hahahahahaha i hit a nerve?kikikikikikikiki stop caling a lady like u ugly.U not better,not even close to better. grin grin

What a weak and depressing come back.. Typing "hahahahahahahaha", "kiikiiiikiikikiki".. And posting the grin smily.. When for real.. You're sitting on a mat.. While squeezing yhur already rumpled face.. Looking at yhur kpalasa phone with every atom of anger and dejection.. Won't change anything..

You're a sorrowful loser.. A nonentity in it's making.. Oh do yhu consider yhurself a lady?.. Lolzz.. My dear whoever gave yhu that idea is deceiving yhu big time.. You're a female dog..
The problem is not the fact that you're ugly.. It's not yhur fault I can't blame yhu for that.. The problem is that.. Yhu lack sense and yhu reek of stupidity.. If common sense could be bought.. I would advise yhu to buy some from Ben Murray Bruce... Cause yhu lack basic sense..

12 Likes

Re: With Bae (photos) by Lsofdk(m): 10:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
Jodha:
I'm sure that's airforce with an alternate.. I don't know that thing.. And I don't have any brawl with any female here..

I always obey section 12 of the girl's code of conduct.. "do not beef, brawl or shame a fellow lass unless you're duely provoked and she deserved it, in such case yhu can drag her bitchy face in the mud" grin
This is not the way to go, if you need a pm from him

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With Bae (photos) by jakandeola(m): 10:14pm On Apr 10, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Based on logistics.
u no fit wise again
Re: With Bae (photos) by Jodha(f): 10:15pm On Apr 10, 2017
Firstlady09:
And you are?d puna wey she go give u chop dey affect ur brain right?hehehehehehe

Pls bro,put urself in airforce shoes!How will you feel if i insult ur gf?U guys should leave the guy,is it ur life?

Airforce Shame on yhu.. So yhu were too weak to face Me openly.. It had to come to this..
I spit in yhur burnt face.. Awon mugu.. cheesy grin grin

Idiot log in with yhur main account mah blast yhu non stop grin

2 Likes

Re: With Bae (photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
CuteJude:

Ok

Jude dey vex. grin cheesy
Re: With Bae (photos) by FelixFelicis(m): 10:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
Firstlady09:

[s]Pls bro,put urself in airforce shoes!How will you feel if i insult ur gf?U guys should leave the guy,is it ur life?[/s]
For the first part of your message, thank you, I like lepa puna wink now goan face jodha grin

Second part of your message is a no no, why I go put myself for Airforce shoe? undecided Him shoe no be my size at all at all. That's like asking me to imagine I'm the most stupid person on earth. I'll never accept that angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Bae (photos) by FelixFelicis(m): 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
Jodha:

Airforce Shame on yhu.. So yhu were too weak to face Me openly.. It had to come to this..
I spit in yhur burnt face.. Awon mugu.. cheesy grin grin

Idiot log in with yhur main account mah blast yhu non stop grin
I no know say you sef fire like this o wink kiss
Re: With Bae (photos) by Jodha(f): 10:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
FelixFelicis:
For the first part of your message, thank you, I like lepa puna wink now goan face jodha grin

Second part of your message is a no no, why I go put myself for Airforce shoe? undecided Him shoe no be my size at all at all. That's like asking me to imagine I'm the most stupid person on earth. I'll never accept that angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) A Man's Commitment Gives Women Orgasms. / They Were Caught In Nsukka Having Sex In Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.