Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,636 members, 7,851,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:53 PM

With Bae (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With Bae (photos) (9189 Views)

₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Bae (photos) by FelixFelicis(m): 10:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
CuteJude:
make I show u? I resemble primary 3 student for ur eye , abeg I get work 2moro
angry bla bla bla, you sha resemble pa ajasco grin

2 Likes

Re: With Bae (photos) by RealHaute: 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
Amarabae:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Nice pics both of you.

Give your life to christ.
Re: With Bae (photos) by jakandeola(m): 10:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
Firstlady09:
grin grin why u edited the pix to papa ajasco?u well so?Post ur pix,let me compare.
jahahaha no mind jude is not matured I didnt edit it is mhisbliss open and close dat did it
Re: With Bae (photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
jakandeola:
jahahaha no mind jude is not matured I didnt edit it is mhisbliss open and close dat did it
grin angry missbliss barb the hair for him or wat r u sayin?I dont get.
Re: With Bae (photos) by FelixFelicis(m): 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
Alondrah kiss
Re: With Bae (photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 10, 2017
FelixFelicis:
ugly ass sucker, i sure say you no get appreciation for body join, plus you come lack sense. Sister Note7 grin Don't quote me again else Ogun will strike your half-life
Me ogun?Thunder ooo,thunder ooo,thunder ooooo go and strike felix balls right now for me.#Thunder going to felix right now. grin grin
Re: With Bae (photos) by FelixFelicis(m): 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
Firstlady09:
Me ogun?Thunder ooo,thunder ooo,thunder ooooo go and strike felix balls right now for me.#Thunder going to felix right now. grin grin
Goan sleep joor, anamu angry
Re: With Bae (photos) by jakandeola(m): 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
Firstlady09:
grin angry missbliss barb the hair for him or wat r u sayin?I dont get.
I dont knw how but she put it in a blog
Re: With Bae (photos) by Lastking147(m): 11:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
Nigga don dey sell Jedi
Re: With Bae (photos) by IamAirforce1: 11:18pm On Apr 10, 2017
God knows how hard I've been laughing my ass out reading your comments.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Johda, Send me Pm if that will make you happy
... Because it's obvious you seriously like me.
cheesy cheesy

I got about 13 mentions from you alone.
Crazy smiley
Re: With Bae (photos) by savagefinder1: 12:21am On Apr 11, 2017
Aderola15:
Savagefinder1 angry angry
hmn hmmnnn

How may I be of help ma'am??

1 Like

Re: With Bae (photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:20am On Apr 11, 2017
ikp120:
Wetin the nigga dey do with broken pieces of wood? undecided undecided

Re: With Bae (photos) by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 11, 2017
savagefinder1:

hmn hmmnnn

How may I be of help ma'am??

Where have you been? Missed your threads. embarassed
Re: With Bae (photos) by PastorAji(m): 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
IamAirforce1:
to hell with you

Is it your life?

I know who you are..
"Saffia" is your alternate and you're always on my thread dishing out lame advices.
If you love me say it and I will understand instead of hiding under your mumu advice to show your jealousy.

Live your life and dont you ever tryna patronise me again.
Boy, this is the same issue I had with you (Airforce1)
If you make it, nobody will stop you from displaying your crass stewpeedity anywhere.....Bill Gates, Dangote wey get Billions and Trillions no dey display themselves live you
Re: With Bae (photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 6:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
xynerise:
Stupidity personified.

This is why our Leaders will keep using our head. Our youths are too daft
But how now, somebody cannot take pic without bashing from the all intelligent old ppl
Abi u when nor daft and them nor de use ur head why u never overthrow the leaders.
were u not classified among the youths once?
What did u do back then, why did u and ur squad not make the country good back then

1 Like

Re: With Bae (photos) by Shiitposter: 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
CuteJude:
wait ooo so people dey insult airforce you self carry ur broken screen android Chico dey talk

Number 1 zootopia on my mind , giraffe wearing a blue dress

Number 2 who snap that awful picture hope he was paid for the torture he went thru looking at u cry

Number 3 bia come closer , I want to ask you somtin , come closer abit na

Ok
Look the girl with airforce and carry mirror no lie oooo who fine pass who?

Number 4 i for say kindly get lost but breeze go do am

This guy is on fire today. Guy you be bully
Re: With Bae (photos) by Shiitposter: 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
Jodha:

What a weak and depressing come back.. Typing "hahahahahahahaha", "kiikiiiikiikikiki".. And posting the grin smily.. When for real.. You're sitting on a mat.. While squeezing yhur already rumpled face.. Looking at yhur kpalasa phone with every atom of anger and dejection.. Won't change anything..

You're a sorrowful loser.. A nonentity in it's making.. Oh do yhu consider yhurself a lady?.. Lolzz.. My dear whoever gave yhu that idea is deceiving yhu big time.. You're a female dog..
The problem is not the fact that you're ugly.. It's not yhur fault I can't blame yhu for that.. The problem is that.. Yhu lack sense and yhu reek of stupidity.. If common sense could be bought.. I would advise yhu to buy some from Ben Murray Bruce... Cause yhu lack basic sense..

Hey! thats too much

Re: With Bae (photos) by IamAirforce1: 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lol
Re: With Bae (photos) by lulufaj(m): 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
when precisely do you intend to leave these childish ways of yours?Why not wait for public holiday to come before you display your stupidity? what message are you passing exactly? don't you have reasonable things to think of/do with your life? Cheap data is the reason for this.
Re: With Bae (photos) by adorablepepple(f): 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
Safiaa:
Changing bae every second.

If only you could put in the same effort you use to chase these less than average girls into your career and music, you'll put your so called 'haters' to shame.

But as long as you continue to display your foolishness, you'll forever be mocked and broke. Nonsense.
Choi, you finished him with the truth. Very unstable guy
Re: With Bae (photos) by adorablepepple(f): 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
KennyID17:

But nigga, can't remember talking to u? undecided
Yepah

Re: With Bae (photos) by IamAirforce1: 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
adorablepepple:

Choi, you finished him with the truth. Very unstable guy
i don't care about what stupid people think about my E-life

You all can go to blazes for all I care.

This is Romance section and showing off my loved ones here is in order.

Saffia is Gina's alternate and the only time she jumps on my thread s when I post a photo of a "girl"

Till she make her intentions known to me, I will keep seeing her as someone filled with hate, envy and jealousy.

Na for real life we know who be Who..
Re: With Bae (photos) by airforce1pikin(m): 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
Oga boss, looking good.
Re: With Bae (photos) by Jodha(f): 8:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
Shiitposter:

Hey! thats too much

Lolzz dearie.. She asked for it.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) A Man's Commitment Gives Women Orgasms. / They Were Caught In Nsukka Having Sex In Car / What Is The Most Unattractive Thing A Woman Could Wear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.