Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. (5530 Views)

I Love My Boyfriend But Everytime We Sleep Together, He Sets My Nipples On Fire / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out / They Sleep With Girls To Take Their Star & Leave Them Struggling All Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by thowbie7ven(m): 2:51am On Apr 11, 2017
kimbra:
I have a male bestie have known for seven years now, nothing has happened between us and I do spend time with him alone in his apartment.
Notin...like you've never for once kissed him/romanced?
Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by 9japride(m): 3:13am On Apr 11, 2017
My guy forget it ur bae is enjoying herself. John Tomos is a very naughty boy especially when in close contact with the opposite sex.
Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by younghartz(m): 5:07am On Apr 11, 2017
Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by Geeweeny(m): 6:20am On Apr 11, 2017
kimbra:
We've been able to deal with that. Friendship over sex.
Comments like this make me laugh, sometimes we say the friendship over sex, but we are humans, sometimes things get out of hands, from one single careless talk to a little flirting and before u know, u are banging that bestie real hard or start having a weird moment... So I will advise u bro cut d guy lose or cut her lose cos bro u r on a longest thing, if d boy is not banging her yet, he will soon n tomorrow don't be surprised to be hearing things like he's the only one that get me n knows me well blah blah n i really love him
Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by escapefromusa(f): 6:44am On Apr 11, 2017
Geeweeny:

Comments like this make me laugh, sometimes we say the friendship over sex, but we are humans, sometimes things get out of hands, from one single careless talk to a little flirting and before u know, u are banging that bestie real hard or start having a weird moment... So I will advise u bro cut d guy lose or cut her lose cos bro u r on a longest thing, if d boy is not banging her yet, he will soon n tomorrow don't be surprised to be hearing things like he's the only one that get me n knows me well blah blah n i really love him

Who gives a fu|ck what they are or not. If a man cannot take pride in knowing that what is his , is his and his alone.. why are you a man?
Manhood is about pride, and if you don't have it or working to attain it
Betta join bobrisky as apprentice.

.. girls full streets.... The person wey teach me to follow woman teach me sey "their will always be another girl". But these fools were not even born in the "soul 4 real", "boyz2men" or 112 generation like us yet they are puss|es
The problem is not Nigerian girls , it's the boys... they are WEAK

2 Likes

Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by mojeed4(m): 6:54am On Apr 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
I have a friend like that whose bestie is a guy and they both live in the same room since 100l without their parents knowledge, now they are in 300l .Whenever her boyfriend wants to visit,the guy will pack his load and return when the boyfriend leaves.Both of them are having sex and whenever the girl quarrel with her bf,this guy will even be d one to settle it and he too dey chop her punna. Wetin concerns me,I no even advice her before she label me as a bad person.

To the op, I will frankly tell you that the guy is having sex with your babe but it's a mutual agreement, they can't help but do it.If u really love her,make sure u separate her from the guy. By telling you about him is just a cover up so u won't suspect anything.Best of luck, bro.
You know you could hav at least tried to advise her... That way you know that your conscience is clear if anything happens later...

By the way happy birthday.. Long life and prosperity... You are a UNIOSUN student right? Justing hoping I'm not the victim in your story.. cheesy cheesy
Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by colossus91(m): 7:07am On Apr 11, 2017
please Bleep some senses into her haba which kind mumu bestie be dat??
Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by madenigga(m): 7:10am On Apr 11, 2017
kimbra:
I have a male bestie have known for seven years now, nothing has happened between us and I do spend time with him alone in his apartment.
Hmmmmmmm are u sure nothing has happened grin
Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by madenigga(m): 7:17am On Apr 11, 2017
Guy dont leave her.
Just keep enjoying the free punany why u start looking for a more saner gf, even when u find one continue.

A gal like dz dat does dat can leave u at anytime so be prepared in case she does.
Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 11, 2017
kimbra:
We've been able to deal with that. Friendship over sex.
More like friendship AFTER sex.
Or are you gonna say you never slept with the gy
or had an awkward moment with him?

2 Likes

Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 11, 2017
masseratti:
lolzzzz,i pity you,better distance yourself from him for good and stop telling him your escapades,that one you have is not a friend,he has crossed the line,now he is a pretender,its out of the respect he has for u,all he is doing is to.wait for the right moment,rape is loading.

Since the feeling is not mutual,just stay away its dangerous.
Rape?, why do you all think a guy and a girl can't be friends without sex being involved?, it's normal for one person to develop feeling but he respects my decision.

1 Like

Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 11, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

More like friendship AFTER sex.
Or are you gonna say you never slept with the gy
or had an awkward moment with him?
I have never had an awkward moment with him.
Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by SmartchoicesNG: 10:44am On Apr 11, 2017
kimbra:
Lol just....

Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by SmartchoicesNG: 10:45am On Apr 11, 2017
kimbra:
Rape?, why do you all think a guy and a girl can't be friends without sex being involved?, it's normal for one person to develop feeling but he respects my decision.

Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by SmartchoicesNG: 10:47am On Apr 11, 2017
PaARAaH:

Babe they're friends with benefits not besties

Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by SmartchoicesNG: 10:48am On Apr 11, 2017
kimbra:
Let me worry about that.
It's your pussyy....

Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by SmartchoicesNG: 10:50am On Apr 11, 2017
Shossie:
I have a bestfriend, we served together in different local governments. I started to date a guy in his local government and I do go visit my boyfriend and my bestfriend when I know I need to see him, spend nights there and nothing happens(they both knew each other and the different levels of my relationship with them, they became friends after two months). So, I believe her.
More like they negotiated your pussyy and reached a working compromise on your battrap

1 Like

Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by masseratti: 10:53am On Apr 11, 2017
kimbra:
am a guy,a word is enough for the wise,yes he respects your decisions,the day he will disrespect it.....hmmmm you will be shocked
Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 11, 2017
masseratti:
am a guy,a word is enough for the wise,yes he respects your decisions,the day he will disrespect it.....hmmmm you will be shocked
Lol, not all guys think with their dick. If he had the intentions of raping me he would have done that.
Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by SmartchoicesNG: 10:57am On Apr 11, 2017
kimbra:
Lol, not all guys think with their dick. If he had the intentions of raping me he would have done that.
He WILL DEFINITELY RAPE YOU. But then....

Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 11, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

He WILL DEFINITELY RAPE YOU.
Mr, could you please stop quoting me.
Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by Tokziby: 11:00am On Apr 11, 2017
kimbra:

There is nothing like friendship with the opposite s*x that will make u two alone together in a room.

Whenever a man and a woman are alone in a secluded area, satan is always the third person in their midst.

Remember this, A day is coming that u two will be overwhelmed maybe through play fighting or any of u getting emotional, it will happen and u will NEVER be able to resist cos u have made him occupy a larger part in ur heart.

Don't be fooled the same way u are saying this that people are advising u not to continue, is the same way his friends will be castigating him for not making a move on u. There is no sort of friendship between a fish and a cat or Dog and leopard - its all for the chops.

You can still be friends with him but desist from being in a secluded area or alone in the room with him, body no be firewood. His mind might be saying NO but his body can be speaking another language. The body can always overpower the mind and work on autopilot, before u say jack, the did is done... and ur eyes go open... Thats the moment u say "what just happen or what have we done or lets pretend it never happen" a word is enough for the wise wink

2 Likes

Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by SmartchoicesNG: 11:02am On Apr 11, 2017
kimbra:
Mr, could you please stop quoting me.
Do I know you? I am only responding​ to GROSS stupidity exhuded by a certain moniker....

Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 11, 2017
Tokziby:

There is nothing like friendship with the opposite s*x that will make u two alone together in a room.

Whenever a man and a woman are alone in a secluded area, satan is always the third person in their midst.

Remember this, A day is coming that u two will be overwhelmed maybe through play fighting or any of u getting emotional, it will happen and u will NEVER be able to resist cos u have made him occupy a larger part in ur heart.

Don't be fooled the same way u are saying this that people are advising u not to continue, is the same way his friends will be castigating him for not making a move on u. There is no sort of friendship between a fish and a cat or Dog and leopard - its all for the chops.

You can still be friends with him but desist from being in a secluded area or alone in the room with him, body no be firewood. His mind might be saying NO but his body can be speaking another language. The body can always overpower the mind and work on autopilot, before u say jack, the did is done... and ur eyes go open... Thats the moment u say "what just happen or what have we done or lets pretend it never happen" a word is enough for the wise wink
Lol, so you advice I end my friendship with him?, 'cause telling me not to visit my friend is already a strain on our friendship. These advice are funny sha.
Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by Shossie(f): 11:11am On Apr 11, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

More like they negotiated your pussyy and reached a working compromise on your battrap
You were not there, so you wouldn't know.
Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by SmartchoicesNG: 11:14am On Apr 11, 2017
Shossie:
You were not there, so you wouldn't know.
Don't doubt that. Your coochie was traded off
Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by masseratti: 11:37am On Apr 11, 2017
kimbra:
av got female friends that have spent the night with several times and i didnt touch them,prob with yours is,he has asked u out,you turned him down,he has told u that he is trying to resist you,those are warning signs that he is fighting temptations and you are here laughing,yea not every guys think with their dick,but this one has already gave u warning shots while acting nice guy,he is fighting ut and you not helping matters at all.

1 Like

Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by masseratti: 11:40am On Apr 11, 2017
Tokziby:

tell am oooo,before we start reading another thread now with another story.
Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by Tokziby: 11:43am On Apr 11, 2017
kimbra:
Lol, so you advice I end my friendship with him?, 'cause telling me not to visit my friend is already a strain on our friendship. These advice are funny sha.

I am not asking u to severe ur relationship but to be cautious of being left alone with a guy. As for u, it might be nothing but friendship. As for him its also friendship on one side but torture on the other side cos there is no greater temptation for a man than being left alone with a pretty girl that is not ur blood relation, except if the guy na impotent.
Its like saying, someone put ur best food in ur custody and told u that u can smell it but not allowed to eat from it cos its meant for someone else. And he keeps doing it every now and then. Is that not temptation?? Do u think it can go on forever without getting tempted to at least taste it, to know how it feels like??

If u think its right, oya tell ur parents about it and hear their reaction. You even said he told u one time that he tried to make a move. Do u think that conscience that told him to make a move has left his body??

2 Likes

Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 11, 2017
masseratti:
av got female friends that have spent the night with several times and i didnt touch them,prob with yours is,he has asked u out,you turned him down,he has told u that he is trying to resist you,those are warning signs that he is fighting temptations and you are here laughing,yea not every guys think with their dick,but this one has already gave u warning shots while acting nice guy,he is fighting ut and you not helping matters at all.
1. I have never spent a night at his place.

2. We see once in a while but do communicate more on phone.

3. With my knowledge of what he stands for, raping me would be the last thing on his mind, btw, I don't lead him to thinking I would want to have sex with him.

4. Have come to know that he respects my decision even after turning him down.
Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 11, 2017
Tokziby:

I am not asking u to severe ur relationship but to be cautious of being left alone with a guy. As for u, it might be nothing but friendship. As for him its also friendship on one side but torture on the other side cos there is no greater temptation for a man than being left alone with a pretty girl that is not ur blood relation, except if the guy na impotent.
Its like saying, someone put ur best food in ur custody and told u that u can smell it but not allowed to eat from it cos its meant for someone else. And he keeps doing it every now and then. Is that not temptation?? Do u think it can go on forever without getting tempted to at least taste it, to know how it feels like??

If u think its right, oya tell ur parents about it and hear their reaction. You even said he told u one that he tried to make a move. Do u think that conscience that told him to make a move has left his body??

My mum knows him. He once followed me to my L.G.A to see my mum and she asked who he was, I told her and she believed me. All my siblings know him.

Secondly, in my hood, guys usually say we are dating or the guy must have slept with me just as some ignorant fellas are saying here but he has another guy he's housing who once told them there's nothing between us, one of his exes has once accused him of dating me and this was a girl that from the day their relationship started she met us on our way to a saloon. I get your point though, and I'm careful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Does It Feel Like To Be An Ugly Lady? / A Married Man I'm In Love With Has Proposed To Me / Son Impregnates His Stepmother And Fathered Her First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.