Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,328 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Would You Allow Your Way-ward Friend Date Your Only Kid Sister? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Allow Your Way-ward Friend Date Your Only Kid Sister? (747 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Can You Allow Your Promiscuous Friend Date Your Sister? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Allow Your Way-ward Friend Date Your Only Kid Sister? by Megatone(m): 11:44am On Dec 30, 2009
I have this close friend, we run packages 2geda "chicks,drinks,parties, e.t.c."now he going behind me to wash my kid sister and to make matters worse my sister kept it from me, am so confused!,this guy has bad reputation with women
Re: Would You Allow Your Way-ward Friend Date Your Only Kid Sister? by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 30, 2009
Karma is a bi-tch isnt it? You have been playing house with other peoples sisters havnt you so its only normal that someone plays house with your sister funny thing is that its your friend and it was done behind you back ouch that has to hurt grin grin grin grin hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha  grin
Re: Would You Allow Your Way-ward Friend Date Your Only Kid Sister? by KennyG6(m): 11:54am On Dec 30, 2009
poster what's ur problem its ur sister he's after for goodness sake let her live her life jare, at least u too now know how the brothers of the girls u ran packages on feel ,
Re: Would You Allow Your Way-ward Friend Date Your Only Kid Sister? by chibenwa(m): 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2009
if i know, ''NEVER''
Re: Would You Allow Your Way-ward Friend Date Your Only Kid Sister? by KennyG6(m): 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2009
chibenwa:

if i know, ''NEVER''
what do u mean? u r going to stop 2 people from dating?
Re: Would You Allow Your Way-ward Friend Date Your Only Kid Sister? by Dark1(m): 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2009
@ OP: Although it's ur sis' life and she may well date whomever she wants, but WTF, what kinda friend is that? angry It's an unwritten code amongst guys never to mess wth ur friends sis! My friend's kid sis was once smitten with me, I simply looked the other way. cool

Where the real friends @. . . SMH! undecided
Re: Would You Allow Your Way-ward Friend Date Your Only Kid Sister? by LordReed(m): 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2009
He is wayward is all the excuse I need to interrupt it.
Re: Would You Allow Your Way-ward Friend Date Your Only Kid Sister? by chelseabmw(m): 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2009
@poster,
  I rather die than to allow that, i only have one kid sister and i will not allow any man rough handle her especailly my friend
Re: Would You Allow Your Way-ward Friend Date Your Only Kid Sister? by Brandie(f): 12:17pm On Dec 30, 2009
Its law of karma, since ur sister enjoy hz company leave 'em', you neva know she mite change him 4gud, until den take heart.
Re: Would You Allow Your Way-ward Friend Date Your Only Kid Sister? by olanabbey(m): 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2009
thank God i dont even have a kid sister to be giving me such headache.
I am free from that
Re: Would You Allow Your Way-ward Friend Date Your Only Kid Sister? by bfacekenne(m): 4:17pm On Dec 30, 2009
Bleep U ALL SAYING HE SHOULD ALLOW HER ONLY SISTER DATE HIS BEST FRIEND

IF NA ME I GO KILAMM IF HEARAM
THOUNDER FIRAM
Re: Would You Allow Your Way-ward Friend Date Your Only Kid Sister? by Nautillus(m): 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2009
Dude. . .Your friend has no honor. . .he is breaking the code . .we don't do Ex's/Sisters/Cousins. . .A friend tried it many years ago. . .beat the living daylight outa him. . .then we made up later and became friends again. . .lil sis hid it from me. . .mumsie told me about it

If u cant handle him alone. .High help . .and have him flogged
Re: Would You Allow Your Way-ward Friend Date Your Only Kid Sister? by omega25red(m): 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2009
karma IS a mofo

You can't stop your sis from seeing him all you can do is to let her know the type of guy he is and tell your her to not come crying to you when he dumps her
better yet get his own sister if he has one
Re: Would You Allow Your Way-ward Friend Date Your Only Kid Sister? by sweetpie23: 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2009
its her life let her decide
Re: Would You Allow Your Way-ward Friend Date Your Only Kid Sister? by mamagee3(f): 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2009
No, you should save your sister from disaster. tongue
Re: Would You Allow Your Way-ward Friend Date Your Only Kid Sister? by jcob1: 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2009
we do trade by barter
Re: Would You Allow Your Way-ward Friend Date Your Only Kid Sister? by Shola2009(m): 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2009
friends dating siblings of their friend(s) is sort of a NO NO!

geezz.

shouldnt ur bro know better.
Re: Would You Allow Your Way-ward Friend Date Your Only Kid Sister? by H2O2: 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2009
nah. that ain't gon' ahppen
Re: Would You Allow Your Way-ward Friend Date Your Only Kid Sister? by freecocoa(f): 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2009
@ poster u messd oda pple's sista up.now u re protectin urs,even if u stp ha 4rm datin ur frnd,som oda worse guy can stil get 2 her,eva heard of d devil u knw is--so jst advice ha & leave her alone 2 mak her own decision.
Re: Would You Allow Your Way-ward Friend Date Your Only Kid Sister? by Kunbee: 2:14am On Jan 01, 2010
No
Re: Would You Allow Your Way-ward Friend Date Your Only Kid Sister? by mindeh(f): 4:47am On Jan 03, 2010
live and let live

(1) (Reply)

If Ur Girl Friend Has Cancer Would U Leave Her / Dating My Cousin Brother's Best Friend / Flaunting With Their Bf.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.