Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife (57420 Views)

Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Man Accused Of Chasing Away His Pregnant Wife Because Of His ''Mistress''.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 11, 2017
If only God can bless me with twin girls smiley

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by thesicilian: 9:07am On Apr 11, 2017
Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by promohouse(m): 9:07am On Apr 11, 2017
The 3rd wife go him am 4 plets. amin!

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by CheezyCharles(m): 9:08am On Apr 11, 2017
When God wants to prove u wrong!

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Innocent112(m): 9:08am On Apr 11, 2017
Some men deserve thisy

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by adontcare(f): 9:09am On Apr 11, 2017
Hurray for pato, hurray for pokoyo, hurray for ele. See u soon. Bye bye
Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by joe120120(m): 9:09am On Apr 11, 2017
stane007:
A Nigerian man dumped his first wife and married a second because the first had all girls. See what happened to him two nights ago. Twitter publicist Ope shared the story and says it happened in his neighbourhood in Ikorodu Lagos.

A man in my street married a second wife cause the first had all girls. I'm happy to say the second gave birth to twin girls yesternight.

Reactions from Nigerians are below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/see-how-karma-dealt-with-nigerian-man.html

The Gods are not to blame

1 Like

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by PianoWizard: 9:10am On Apr 11, 2017
,, cool

1 Like

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 9:10am On Apr 11, 2017
Dem go fvckk dem eehn grin
Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Emestar1999: 9:11am On Apr 11, 2017
That man should just be calm and understand that he is the producer of girls grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by modelsms(m): 9:12am On Apr 11, 2017
hahha
Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Jabioro: 9:13am On Apr 11, 2017
HateU2:
He should be arrested and charged to court for producing more girls when we wey dey here are praying for more guys angry.

Let him marry all of us on earth, he will never have a BOY #Equality#
You wicked die... you can kill am... all of you..!
Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by karma2000: 9:13am On Apr 11, 2017
all children are gift from God we cannot fight our creator over dat issue others are even looking for one self without hope

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by mylove4him(f): 9:13am On Apr 11, 2017
The man fail to realise that he is the carrier of the X chromosome. So it is what he produces that the women get. I think God has seen the potentials in women that is why he gave us only X chromosome so that the chances of producing more women in the world is more than the men.

By the way that man should go and do thanksgiving. Female children take care of their parents more than the male. Him go dey drink plenty ogogoro from son inlaws. Abeg make him come dash me the twin girls. I dey find girl children o.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Bluffly: 9:15am On Apr 11, 2017
SmartBug:
Sex is determined by two chromosomes, X and Y.

A female is XX, a male is XY. Since women, completely lack the Y choromosome, they always contribute an X chromosome to the baby. As such, the baby's sex is determined by whether the sperm that fertilizes the egg is carrying another X or a Y.

And that's why education is so important... because I'm sure if only this man was a little more educated, he'd had known the ‘fault’ lies with him. And not his wife...

No. You can't just say the fault lies with him. If the wife is the lazy type on bed, there is a probability that the Y Chromosomes die before getting to the eggs. Y Chromosomes dies faster. Some women that do not ejaculate or probably give enough secretion could also kill the Y chromosome before it actualizes its mission. So you see it's not explicitly his fault as you can't tell which is.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by RillJ(m): 9:16am On Apr 11, 2017
Fate ha sent him a message, let him ponder over it.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by joseph1832(m): 9:16am On Apr 11, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Some people will wake up to blow lies on social media just to get attention and entertain the imagination of bored people.

The story, like others that always happen in their "neighborhood" or to "someone they know", is fake and only happened in the imagination of the storyteller.

Though like others, this trash may be pushed to FP...
Now the boldened I believe, is something you're relatively good at. Talking to yourself, are you? grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Philinho(m): 9:17am On Apr 11, 2017
a little patience n faith would've brought what he want
Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Blackfire(m): 9:18am On Apr 11, 2017
One of the reasons I have no friends, when a man thinks a male child is more important than female.. When u are getting older u will find out that these beautiful creatures wraped in a bundle of joy will be the one to take care of u.

The day u give birth to a male child, u have created a ruthless competitor just pray he turns out good.

Male... Female all are gifts from above.

Imagine of that man married the 3rd wife, what she will deliver?

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 11, 2017
The man na Abigirl (Abigail ) now.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by 9jatatafo(m): 9:20am On Apr 11, 2017
Hahahahaha
Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 11, 2017
This should actually be a lesson to men.......scientist actually thinks dat. .....the chromosomes of the man refuses to bring Y chromosome......but acyually it the lord doing.....sompeople gan pa pa....wat should som people do who are loking for girls ...and wat should people who re wit no kids for once in their life do.....hmmmmmm. Oma seun ooo ..eni to lori ko ni fila enitoni fila ko lori....wat a pity ....beside anytin a man can do a woman can do more better....women are doctors ,lawyers,engineers,accountant.etc

1 Like

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by stevetee76(m): 9:20am On Apr 11, 2017
lol
HateU2:
He should be arrested and charged to court for producing more girls when we wey dey here are praying for more guys angry.

Let him marry all of us on earth, he will never have a BOY #Equality#

1 Like

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by delishpot: 9:21am On Apr 11, 2017
Bluffly:

No. You can't just say the fault lies with him. If the wife is the lazy type on bed, there is a probability that the Y Chromosomes die before getting to the eggs. Y Chromosomes dies faster. Some women that do not ejaculate or probably give enough secretion could also kill the Y chromosome before it actualizes its mission. So you see it's not explicitly his fault as you can't tell which is.

Women ejaculate? Not being good in bed makes Y chromosome sperm die? grin grin NL scientist dem oooo grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by victorazy(m): 9:23am On Apr 11, 2017
BreezyCB:
Karma is a b!tch

Is not issue of karma or kamara, men determind the gender of a child as women only produces X.
Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by updatesflow: 9:23am On Apr 11, 2017
Lol just can't laff alone

Read what Bisola said after she realized Tony's lies in Big brother Naija house
http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/04/bbnaija-read-what-bisola-said-after-she.html
Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by timilehin95(m): 9:23am On Apr 11, 2017
grin Baba 4 d girlsq
Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by GloriaNinja(f): 9:28am On Apr 11, 2017
THE DUDE DESERVES JUNGLE JUSTICE BUT HE IS GETTING HIS PUNISHMENT IN A MORE IRONIC MANNERISM, STUPID FOOL DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE GIRL CHILDREN WILL BECOME IN THE FUTURE

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by ikemesit4477: 9:30am On Apr 11, 2017
stane007:
A Nigerian man dumped his first wife and married a second because the first had all girls. See what happened to him two nights ago. Twitter publicist Ope shared the story and says it happened in his neighbourhood in Ikorodu Lagos.

A man in my street married a second wife cause the first had all girls. I'm happy to say the second gave birth to twin girls yesternight.

Reactions from Nigerians are below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/see-how-karma-dealt-with-nigerian-man.html
The fault is from the man!

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by holluphemydavid(m): 9:31am On Apr 11, 2017
i tink dat man had f9 in Biology while in secondary school,if at all he attended one grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Jackipapa: 9:33am On Apr 11, 2017
When my wife gave birth to our first child and she was a girl, the way I celebrated God gives God no chance but to give me a boy as the second and the last.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) / Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World / 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.