Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,795 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife (57418 Views)

Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Man Accused Of Chasing Away His Pregnant Wife Because Of His ''Mistress''.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Jman06(m): 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
peacettw:

I do hope that you know that the common notion that ovulation plays a key role in gender selection has long been debunked. Studies done on it have consistently shown no statistical significance. Same goes for the infamous Chinese calender.

Again it is also not true that male spermatozoa is weaker amd dies faster than the female spermatozoa since several studies have shown that they share similar characteriatics and are barely indistinguishable from each other.

For long, we are being fed with these cock and bull stories and all thanks to a doctor who based these conclusions in the 70s while mostly using his microscope, a rather inferior tool when compared to what we have around now.

My take on this is that the man in the story for some unknown reason is genetically wired to produce more of the female spermatozoa. Simply put, this is a classic case of not heaping the blame on the messenger.
What i posted earlier were documented facts from many experts.
Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by peacettw: 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
Jman06:
What i posted earlier were documented facts from many experts.

Can you kindly please post any of the links? And I am not trying to be funny. I really do need an article stating any of these to be true.

See, I am currently hoping to have a male child myself. And i am well aware of all the 'things' being stated out there that one should do to get one. You can imagine my shock when I perused through various scientific articles and learnt that not one of them is valid so you will be doing me a favour.
Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
Jman06:
All you typed above still boils down to the fact that the female reproductive system determines the sex of the baby and that was my argument. Since both the X and Y are released at the same time through the man's sperm into the woman's body. Whatever happens thereafter depends on factors from the woman, like availability of eggs, etc.
the woman does not determine the sex at all. The man's sperm does, the woman provides the environment, that is all

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by delishpot: 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
Bluffly:

Dumb, learn to research before using profane words. http://sandydeanarticles.com/tag/for-how-long-can-boy-y-sperm-wait-for-the-egg/

So it proves that women ejaculate? grin grin what do they ejaculate abeg grin grin And sexual experience or the lack of it in a woman also determines how long the sperm survives? grin grin grin

Abeg, qote And undelne the profanity I used on you in my last quote

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by sshalom(m): 6:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
I wonder why some African men think less of the female child. It is stupidity taken to the highest level!

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by murmee: 7:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
okosodo:
He is a girls producer
a.k.a Abigirl (Abigail)

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by OliveCynosure(f): 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
that I follow back ASAP babe can lie sha..Cs 5times?

hmmmm
Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by ariklawani(f): 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
same thing will happen to my husband if he marriy another wife.because is giving me hell of problem, because I have two beautiful gals..

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by delishpot: 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
sshalom:
I wonder why some African men think less of the female child. It is stupidity taken to the highest level!

Generational trend. Boys have been favoured because of the many limitations placed on women by society and nature. Hence the birth of a girl is viewed as a burden while he birth of a boy is viewed as a positive addition.
Boys are allowed to do many things unlike girls even if the girls can do same and do it well. It's just not allowed because!! That is why people want to have at last 1 boy child.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Jman06(m): 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
peacettw:

Can you kindly please post any of the links? And I am not trying to be funny. I really do need an article stating any of these to be true.

See, I am currently hoping to have a male child myself. And i am well aware of all the 'things' being stated out there that one should do to get one. You can imagine my shock when I perused through various scientific articles and learnt that not one of them is valid so you will be doing me a favour.
For starters, google Shettles method of sex selection which many has used and it worked for them. Perhaps, you have used it and didn't get the desired result, that doesn't make it invalid, itcould be that there are things you ain't doing rightly. You could get a professional to guide you.
Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
ihedioramma:
You know well grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Babe that your dp na wa oooooo.

This one wen u dey look for more boys....shebi dem dey strike for your area? just asking oo. and make u no hate dem again jor. no mind dat otondo wen go break ur precious heart jare.
sorry my dp gats nothing to do with me. My heart is unbreakable wink
Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by peacettw: 9:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
Jman06:
For starters, google Shettles method of sex selection which many has used and it worked for them. Perhaps, you have used it and didn't get the desired result, that doesn't make it invalid, itcould be that there are things you ain't doing rightly. You could get a professional to guide you.

You want me to google shettles method? I am way beyond that... I'm in the medical field and I knew about shettles 10 years ago. my colleagues in the Obs and Gyn speciality are not convinced it works. I looked it up and majority of the scientific articles I came across said same. All I wanted from you was a link with a differing opinion of which you claimed was available in quantum from numerous experts and now you want me to google for it.

Why don't you google for it? My guess is that you did and found the name of the procedure to be shettles. Dig deeper then and give me the link to a research supporting shettles and their claims.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Jman06(m): 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
peacettw:

You want me to google shettles method? I am way beyond that... I'm in the medical field and I knew about shettles 10 years ago. my colleagues in the Obs and Gyn speciality are not convinced it works. I looked it up and majority of the scientific articles I came across said same. All I wanted from you was a link with a differing opinion of which you claimed were available in quantum from numerous experts and now you want me to google for it.

Why don't you google for it? My guess is that you did and found the name of the procedure to be shettles. Dig deeper then and give me the link to a research supporting shettles and their claims.
Many have used the method and it worked!

You could be a doc in different specialty. Your friends could be in O and G but lack experience in sex selection. Meet a consultant who has had success in sex selection and you will be convinced. I know those who have successfully selected the sex of their offspring. It works!
Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by peacettw: 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
Jman06:
Many have used the method and it worked!

You could be a doc in different specialty. Your friends could be in O and G but lack experience in sex selection. Meet a consultant who has had success in sex selection and you will be convinced. I know those who have successfully selected the sex of their offspring. It works!

Yes, that is the general belief. It works hence its popularity. Do you also know what else has been touted to 'work'? Chinese Calender for gender selection, Mayan's calendar, doggy sex style, eating lots of bananas, etc.

I know colleagues and patients shettles didn't work for and here we have unlimited and free access to high resolution ultrasounds with experts in the field to track ovulation which is way more superior than ovulation kits and monitoring body changes.

So, what is the right way to objectively conclude on the validity of shettles? It's simple really. Just conduct a study to determine if indeed there is a statistical significant difference and so far there hasn't been any.
Simply put, the chances of shettles working is neither here nor there and thus no better than flipping a coin.

**I am really tired of going back and forth on this with you. I have provided some proof and frankly at this point, I am okay with you not accepting anything I say. Believe what you must.

Browsed a bit and what do you know, there are men who produce more.of the female spermatozoa and vice versa. Below is the link
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/12/081211121835.htm

1 Like

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 12, 2017
HateU2:
sorry my dp gats nothing to do with me. My heart is unbreakable wink

Hmmm. heart of kpomo.

Anyway, I like your show of bravado. Not that I believe you anyway grin
Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by King44(m): 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
females kids are beautiful but all this slay mamas without intelligence are making matter worse for men

1 Like

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Raincolour(f): 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
Rett0:
My uncle had 4girls and decided to marry a 2nd wife and she bore him 5girls...
Everyone makes fun of him.
Yepaa grin
lmao smiley Serves him right

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by salt1: 7:09pm On May 27, 2017
peacettw:

Yes, that is the general belief. It works hence its popularity. Do you also know what else has been touted to 'work'? Chinese Calender for gender selection, Mayan's calendar, doggy sex style, eating lots of bananas, etc.

I know colleagues and patients shettles didn't work for and here we have unlimited and free access to high resolution ultrasounds with experts in the field to track ovulation which is way more superior than ovulation kits and monitoring body changes.

So, what is the right way to objectively conclude on the validity of shettles? It's simple really. Just conduct a study to determine if indeed there is a statistical significant difference and so far there hasn't been any.
Simply put, the chances of shettles working is neither here nor there and thus no better than flipping a coin.

**I am really tired of going back and forth on this with you. I have provided some proof and frankly at this point, I am okay with you not accepting anything I say. Believe what you must.

Browsed a bit and what do you know, there are men who produce more.of the female spermatozoa and vice versa. Below is the link
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/12/081211121835.htm

Have you heard of micro- sort?
IVF is also effectively used in gender selection. Please do your research
Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by peacettw: 7:12pm On May 27, 2017
salt1:

Have you heard of micro- sort?
IVF is also effectively used in gender selection. Please do your research

I am sorry. Really don't understand where you are coming from

1 Like

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by salt1: 7:15pm On May 27, 2017
peacettw:

I am sorry. Really don't understand where you are coming from

I'm trying to say that sex selection is scientifically possible.
Sorry if I misunderstood your previous post. I thought you were mocking those who think sex selection is possible
Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by peacettw: 7:28pm On May 27, 2017
salt1:

I'm trying to say that sex selection is scientifically possible.
Sorry if I misunderstood your previous post. I thought you were mocking those who think sex selection is possible

I wasn't mocking anyone rather I was trying to defuse the concept that the woman is to blame for not having male babies. The man primarily bears that responsibility

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by adontcare(f): 10:45pm On May 27, 2017
Maybe d man joy is not long enough to reach where d y chromosome suppose reach. Idiat
Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by freshbear(m): 11:20am On May 28, 2017
funmisticqueen:
you are obviously not understanding what he said, it is simple, Y sperm are more agile than x sperm if one has sex like a few days b4 ovulation and there is ejaculation, that is how the y sperm will swim very fast to wait for egg, but egg no show so the y sperm after waiting a while would have used their energy to run and die off, but the x sperm that was slow and steady, will now be the only ones left when the egg arrives to fertilise. That is why they say if you want a boy, have sex exactly during ovulation and for a girl, a few days before, but the bottom lie is whosoever will have a boy will do so and vice versa for girls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) / Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World / 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.