Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife (57421 Views)

Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Man Accused Of Chasing Away His Pregnant Wife Because Of His ''Mistress''.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Jman06(m): 9:37am On Apr 11, 2017
SmartBug:
Sex is determined by two chromosomes, X and Y.

A female is XX, a male is XY. Since women, completely lack the Y choromosome, they always contribute an X chromosome to the baby. As such, the baby's sex is determined by whether the sperm that fertilizes the egg is carrying another X or a Y.

And that's why education is so important... because I'm sure if only this man was a little more educated, he'd had known the ‘fault’ lies with him. And not his wife...
Though i don't support the man's action, i'll like to point out that the female is really the chief determinant of sex. Males release both the X and Y chromosomes per ejaculation but the survival of the Y chromosome depends on the females' body, like PH, distance from the cervix to the oviduct etc. The X chromosome has higher chances of survival in the woman's body than the Y chromosome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Viking007(m): 9:39am On Apr 11, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Some people will wake up to blow lies on social media just to get attention and entertain the imagination of bored people.

The story, like others that always happen in their "neighborhood" or to "someone they know", is fake and only happened in the imagination of the storyteller.

Though like others, this trash may be pushed to FP...
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by mathy2p2: 9:44am On Apr 11, 2017
U must respect God, if he like let him marry another and see wnt God will give him again.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 11, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Some people will wake up to blow lies on social media just to get attention and entertain the imagination of bored people.

The story, like others that always happen in their "neighborhood" or to "someone they know", is fake and only happened in the imagination of the storyteller.

True, I also wonder how the guy knew that that was the reason for the man's separation

Also, Seun, nairaland, how did this sort of topic make Front page? Do you know the man in question? How do you even know the story is true
Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by bionixs: 9:45am On Apr 11, 2017
BreezyCB:
Karma is a b!tch
na by force to born boy? persons wey born boko haram boys, na boys them born be that?

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by DozieInc(m): 9:46am On Apr 11, 2017
He must think he is dreaming.
Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by stanway(m): 9:47am On Apr 11, 2017
say no gender discrimination,children are perfect gift frm God

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by BreezyCB(m): 9:49am On Apr 11, 2017
bionixs:
na by force to born boy? persons wey born boko haram boys, na boys them born be that?
grin grin grin No be by force

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by stevecantrell: 9:49am On Apr 11, 2017
Seems the universe is out to frustrate him on that issue.

Well he could always try a 3rd wife...lol !

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by ExInferis(m): 9:49am On Apr 11, 2017
I can't even think why I'd want a male child.

Daughters are the best.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 11, 2017
The y chromosome is strong with this one
Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by robosky02(m): 9:52am On Apr 11, 2017
mod where is my post angry

why
Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by mrcharlie005: 9:53am On Apr 11, 2017
the fastest means of solving your financial problem, see details below.

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Enyimbamercedes: 9:55am On Apr 11, 2017
Ignorant men!! if only men knew they were the ones responsible for gender of the baby then they'll stop being foolish. If i remember the male has the XY chromosome and females the XX...The woman will always give an X so if the man gives an X it's a female and if he gives a Y it's a male but tell that to the gods. He will marry another wife or say it is her ancestors fault

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Jman06(m): 9:55am On Apr 11, 2017
ExInferis:
I can't even think why I'd want a male child.

Daughters are the best.
Supported! Who boys epp

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:56am On Apr 11, 2017
Pidgin2:

True, I also wonder how the guy knew that that was the reason for the man's separation

Also, Seun, nairaland, how did this sort of topic make Front page? Do you know the man in question? How do you even know the story is true
Lol perhaps he just follow the flow

1 Like

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 11, 2017
Jman06:
Though i don't support the man's action, i'll like to point out that the female is really the chief determinant of sex. Males release both the X and Y chromosomes per ejaculation but the survival of the Y chromosome depends on the females' body, like PH, distance from the cervix to the oviduct etc. The X chromosome has higher chances of survival in the woman's body than the Y chromosome.

Yes. You're right. In terms of survival, the Y chromosome depends on the females' body but that doesn't change the basic knowledge of sex determination.

It's still a Y for males and an X for females.

I'm sure you're intelligent and you know the meaning of the word ‘determinant’ so don't give it a new meaning.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Banter1(m): 10:03am On Apr 11, 2017
girl child are the best.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by BigBrother9ja: 10:05am On Apr 11, 2017
SmartBug:
Sex is determined by two chromosomes, X and Y.

A female is XX, a male is XY. Since women, completely lack the Y choromosome, they always contribute an X chromosome to the baby. As such, the baby's sex is determined by whether the sperm that fertilizes the egg is carrying another X or a Y.

And that's why education is so important... because I'm sure if only this man was a little more educated, he'd had known the ‘fault’ lies with him. And not his wife...
Guy we know...

But if we don't blame them, who do we blame? grin

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:09am On Apr 11, 2017
megareal:
Serves him right.

A man I know married three wives because of female children. Story has it that he maltreated the wives like crazy cos of this. A side chick finally gave him a boy. The boy died 3 years ago.

Now, he is in his sixties and all the females he abandoned and disowned are doing well and married. They bore their mothers' names when he disowned them so he had no share even in their bride price.

I heard he is begging for forgiveness now.
I also watched the movie dear...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 11, 2017
When devil want to punish you for being a stupid idiot undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by ihedioramma: 10:12am On Apr 11, 2017
HateU2:
He should be arrested and charged to court for producing more girls when we wey dey here are praying for more guys angry.

Let him marry all of us on earth, he will never have a BOY #Equality#
You know well grin
Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Sparkle777(f): 10:13am On Apr 11, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Twitter tale.Tell that man to go and marry 3rd wife,let see if she'll born 3plets

Lolzz, and the fourth might just have quad girls too. I don't know wit this poor men, always looking for male to inherit their poverty.
Simple timing wit his original wife would have produced boys but no, he had to hit it where it ll hurt her most.
I guess karma is real. Who's next?

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 11, 2017
HateU2:
He should be arrested and charged to court for producing more girls when we wey dey here are praying for more guys angry.

Let him marry all of us on earth, he will never have a BOY #Equality#

Babe that your dp na wa oooooo.

This one wen u dey look for more boys....shebi dem dey strike for your area? just asking oo. and make u no hate dem again jor. no mind dat otondo wen go break ur precious heart jare.
Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 11, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

Guy we know...

But if we don't blame them, who fo we blame? grin

grin grin

grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Rett0: 10:24am On Apr 11, 2017
My uncle had 4girls and decided to marry a 2nd wife and she bore him 5girls...
Everyone makes fun of him.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by maxysmith(f): 10:25am On Apr 11, 2017
karma nah bastard......good for him grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 11, 2017
amiibaby:
GOD WILL GIVE HIM ONE BOY AND AT THE END THE BOY WILL SELL ALL HIS PROPERTIES

This really got me cracking
Lol grin grin grin

Boys always sell parents properties.
After all the father's labour
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by WealthyMay(f): 10:28am On Apr 11, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

what is wrong wit u?.. Tch tch tch Aigoo
Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by doyinbaby(f): 10:30am On Apr 11, 2017
I know a woman whose father married 3 wives ... ..all his children na girl

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by normac: 10:30am On Apr 11, 2017
Lol, reminds me of the story of one of my friends. Her mum gave birth to one boy and 3 girls for the dad. In a bid for more boys, the man went and married a 2nd wife, this second wife then proceeded to bear him 6 girls!

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by AjiChris(f): 10:31am On Apr 11, 2017
Kudos to him 3rd wify loading.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) / Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World / 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.