Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife (57416 Views)

Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Man Accused Of Chasing Away His Pregnant Wife Because Of His ''Mistress''.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by ImaIma1(f): 10:37am On Apr 11, 2017
Reminds me of someone that denied the child his babe had for him cos the child was albino and he said his family doesn't have albino. Years later, he got married and his wife had twins...both albinos. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by ifyain: 10:40am On Apr 11, 2017
it is not good news. I encourage him to go for another wife. never give up on your dream.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by stanway(m): 10:41am On Apr 11, 2017
if your wife can't have boys and since you crave for a male child you should have gone for adoption,God understands
Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by ifyain: 10:43am On Apr 11, 2017
megareal:
Serves him right.

A man I know married three wives because of female children. Story has it that he maltreated the wives like crazy cos of this. A side chick finally gave him a boy. The boy died 3 years ago.

Now, he is in his sixties and all the females he abandoned and disowned are doing well and married. They bore their mothers' names when he disowned them so he had no share even in their bride price.

I heard he is begging for forgiveness now.

it is called choice and never have only one son, it is very risky

1 Like

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by ehix89(m): 10:49am On Apr 11, 2017
who would blame him, we are Africans.
Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by pizzylee(m): 10:50am On Apr 11, 2017
lol. d first wife will later give birth to a boy. to god b d glory directed by: Tchidi chikere produced by:Tchidi chikere lights: Tchidi chikere location manager: Tchidi chikere costume: Tchidi chikere

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Daddybright1986(m): 11:02am On Apr 11, 2017
An Dangote the reachest man in Africa have just single gal without any male child......poverty is bad

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by usmanjamiu723(m): 11:09am On Apr 11, 2017
SmartBug:
Sex is determined by two chromosomes, X and Y.

A female is XX, a male is XY. Since women, completely lack the Y choromosome, they always contribute an X chromosome to the baby. As such, the baby's sex is determined by whether the sperm that fertilizes the egg is carrying another X or a Y.

And that's why education is so important... because I'm sure if only this man was a little more educated, he'd had known the ‘fault’ lies with him. And not his wife...

u really have a point but do u also knw that the pH of vagina has alot of influence on dose CHROMOSOME when vagina is too acidic, it kills Y CHROMOSOME faster Dan X counterpart
Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 11, 2017
Bluffly:

No. You can't just say the fault lies with him. If the wife is the lazy type on bed, there is a probability that the Y Chromosomes die before getting to the eggs. Y Chromosomes dies faster. Some women that do not ejaculate or probably give enough secretion could also kill the Y chromosome before it actualizes its mission. So you see it's not explicitly his fault as you can't tell which is.
there it is the biggest bull$hit i've read all day pls show me where you got this info from

1 Like

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Ishilove: 11:34am On Apr 11, 2017
This one is small. My kins man had 16 or 18 daughters from 5 women (we stopped counting after the 16th). He was eventually forced to go and 'change leg', after which he had his one and only son.
Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by AMUNSI23(f): 11:36am On Apr 11, 2017
The man is borning a nation and you are here blaming him

1 Like

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Jman06(m): 11:59am On Apr 11, 2017
SmartBug:

Yes. You're right. In terms of survival, the Y chromosome depends on the females' body but that doesn't change the basic knowledge of sex determination.

It's still a Y for males and an X for females.

I'm sure you're intelligent and you know the meaning of the word ‘determinant’ so don't give it a new meaning.
So if the male ejaculates both X and Y chromosome and the female's body suppresses the Y chromosome in preference for the Y chromosome, doesn't that make the female the determinant of the baby's sex?
Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Kingsleytobe(m): 12:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
In dj caleed voice: congratulations you played yourself cool
Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by adecares(f): 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
That OLisa's comment for Twitter funny die and it's actually true..
Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by joseph1832(m): 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2017
Ishilove:
This one is small. My kins man had 16 or 18 daughters from 5 women (we stopped counting after the 16th). He was eventually forced to go and 'change leg', after which he had his one and only son.
What does that mean?
Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Bluffly: 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2017
funmisticqueen:
there it is the biggest bull$hit i've read all day pls show me where you got this info from

Dumb, learn to research before using profane words. http://sandydeanarticles.com/tag/for-how-long-can-boy-y-sperm-wait-for-the-egg/

1 Like

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Bluffly: 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
delishpot:

Women ejaculate? Not being good in bed makes Y chromosome sperm die? grin grin NL scientist dem oooo grin grin

Dumb, learn to research before using profane words. http://sandydeanarticles.com/tag/for-how-long-can-boy-y-sperm-wait-for-the-egg/

1 Like

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by emekaRaj(m): 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Some people will wake up to blow lies on social media just to get attention and entertain the imagination of bored people.

The story, like others that always happen in their "neighborhood" or to "someone they know", is fake and only happened in the imagination of the storyteller.

Though like others, this trash may be pushed to FP...

What's their not to believe, worse are happening everyday in every neighborhood it's just tnx to social dat we get to here this things dis days.
Am not saying ppl dnt lie, but d story is nt dat exaggerated for one nt to believe.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by tunjicorper: 1:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
Lobatan. Ntooooooooooooooooo! Him be God.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Diademk07: 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
Bluffly:

And who told you that's a medical site, bimbo?

From what I know and was thought is the fact that the Y chromosome moves faster than the X which moves slowly thereby resulting to the X chromosome eventually getting to the egg cell that was unavailable during the copulation/mating time.

In essence, it depends on whether ovulation had already occurred or not before/during copulation. It also depends on the potency of the sperm, not your stupid analysis and you were calling someone stupid for your piece of hogwash.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
Bluffly:

really, that was the best you could come up with, first and foremost fertlization takes place on the fallopian tube, not the vagina, 2nd what i meant by you showing me a refrence, i meant scientific studies, cochrane reviews and so on, lastly and most importantly, that article was not the same as what you said about a man's sperm dying because the woman was lazy or she would just lie down during sex. It shows that you did not truly understand the article you sent to me because it looked like what an illitrate can write and that is still why your comment is bullshit.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
Diademk07:

And who told you that's a medical site, bimbo?

From what I know and was thought is the fact that the Y chromosome moves faster than the X which moves slowly thereby resulting to the X chromosome eventually getting to the egg cell that was unavailable during the copulation/mating time.

In essence, it depends on whether ovulation had already occurred or not before/during copulation. It also depends on the potency of the sperm, not your stupid analysis and you were calling someone stupid for your piece of hogwash.
thank you o, help me tell them, and that is how some people will say they went to school

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
Jman06:
So if the male ejaculates both X and Y chromosome and the female's body suppresses the Y chromosome in preference for the Y chromosome, doesn't that make the female the determinant of the baby's sex?
you are obviously not understanding what he said, it is simple, Y sperm are more agile than x sperm if one has sex like a few days b4 ovulation and there is ejaculation, that is how the y sperm will swim very fast to wait for egg, but egg no show so the y sperm after waiting a while would have used their energy to run and die off, but the x sperm that was slow and steady, will now be the only ones left when the egg arrives to fertilise. That is why they say if you want a boy, have sex exactly during ovulation and for a girl, a few days before, but the bottom lie is whosoever will have a boy will do so and vice versa for girls.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by glossy6(f): 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
SmartBug:
Sex is determined by two chromosomes, X and Y.

A female is XX, a male is XY. Since women, completely lack the Y choromosome, they always contribute an X chromosome to the baby. As such, the baby's sex is determined by whether the sperm that fertilizes the egg is carrying another X or a Y.

And that's why education is so important... because I'm sure if only this man was a little more educated, he'd had known the ‘fault’ lies with him. And not his wife...

Even the very educated men believes that the world begins and ends with having a male child

1 Like

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by megareal: 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I also watched the movie dear...

Lol. Not movie at all. One of the ex wives lives along my street. Their story was a talking point while I was growing up. People were always cussing the man .

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by megareal: 2:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
ifyain:

it is called choice and never have only one son, it is very risky

Where was the choice here? You hardly can choose the sex of a child. He couldn't understand that what he gave the wives was what they gave birth to. The side chick couldn't give him another male child after the first. She became his wife no 4 and gave birth to two more girls.

Sometimes, its useless killing yourself over what you can't control.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
so why are all the women on here hipping insults on the man, he did nothing wrong by trying to give birth to boy, for all of you Mentioning God remember we were made to believe that God himself is a MAN! so it's okay for God to give the guy only girl children while God HIMSELF is a MAN its either God is a hypocrite or he is just damn! selfish. the same God says JESUS is his son God is allowed to have a son but this man isn't, I think God is a fuvking hypocrites and selfish and a complete Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by toboint(m): 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
Chaii

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by rezzy: 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Some people will wake up to blow lies on social media just to get attention and entertain the imagination of bored people.

The story, like others that always happen in their "neighborhood" or to "someone they know", is fake and only happened in the imagination of the storyteller.

Though like others, this trash may be pushed to FP...

It may be true, it happened in my street years back. But can't say why the man drove his first wife o. She had 5 girls
Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by Jman06(m): 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
funmisticqueen:
you are obviously not understanding what he said, it is simple, Y sperm are more agile than x sperm if one has sex like a few days b4 ovulation and there is ejaculation, that is how the y sperm will swim very fast to wait for egg, but egg no show so the y sperm after waiting a while would have used their energy to run and die off, but the x sperm that was slow and steady, will now be the only ones left when the egg arrives to fertilise. That is why they say if you want a boy, have sex exactly during ovulation and for a girl, a few days before, but the bottom lie is whosoever will have a boy will do so and vice versa for girls.
All you typed above still boils down to the fact that the female reproductive system determines the sex of the baby and that was my argument. Since both the X and Y are released at the same time through the man's sperm into the woman's body. Whatever happens thereafter depends on factors from the woman, like availability of eggs, etc.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife by peacettw: 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
Jman06:
All you typed above still boils down to the fact that the female reproductive system determines the sex of the baby and that was my argument. Since both the X and Y are released at the same time through the man's sperm into the woman's body. Whatever happens thereafter depends on factors from the woman, like availability of eggs, etc.

I do hope that you know that the common notion that ovulation plays a key role in gender selection has long been debunked. Studies done on it have consistently shown no significant statistical difference. Same goes for the infamous Chinese calender.

Again it is also not true that male spermatozoa is weaker amd dies faster than the female spermatozoa since several studies have shown that they share similar characteriatics and are barely indistinguishable from each other.

For long, we have been fed with these cock and bull stories and all thanks to a doctor who based these conclusions in the 60s while mostly using his microscope, a rather inferior tool when compared to what we have around now.

My take on this is that the man in the story for some unknown reason is genetically wired to produce more of the female spermatozoa. Simply put, this is a classic case of not heaping the blame on the messenger.

***Thought it best to look for articles supporting my claims and here they are

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1440662/ (depicting no difference in male and female spermatozoa)

http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199512073332301?ijkey=6210b3482b213ac268581e393ce4 (ovulation having no influence on gender selection)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) / Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World / 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.