Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,683 members, 7,865,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

5 Ways To Have A Lasting And Healthy Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Have A Lasting And Healthy Relationship (328 Views)

A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible / Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova / Forgiveness Is Key To A Lasting And Fulfilling Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Have A Lasting And Healthy Relationship by Eckovibes: 9:42am On Apr 11, 2017
In this piece, I wish to share with you, my most esteemed readers, ways in which you can have a healthy relationship.

You have a long lasting or healthy relationship when you live for the person who dies for you; smile for the person who cries for you, fight for the person who protects you, and love the person who loves you more than you do to yourself.
You will have a healthy and stable relationship if you don’t look for faults, answers or mistakes. Instead, you fight the mistakes, accept the faults and overlook the excuses.
You have a stable and healthy relationship when things go wrong, sadness fills your heart and tears flow in your eyes, yet you remember these 3 expressions:
I’m with you;
Still with you;
Will always be with you.
Dedicate time to.... Read more at https://eckovibes./2017/04/11/5-ways-to-have-a-lasting-and-healthy-relationship/

(1) (Reply)

How She Killed Her Own Mother For Sacrifice.. Must Read? / Is Your Marriage Worth The Fight? 6 Things To Consider Before You Call It Quits / Quote For Love From The Masters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.