Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Pre Wedding Photos Of Soldier And My Neighbour - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre Wedding Photos Of Soldier And My Neighbour (32458 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Soldier And His Policewoman Fiancee / Lady Twerks In Front Of Soldier And His 2 Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Soldier And My Neighbour by cuteme88(f): 12:14pm On May 02, 2017
grin grin grin
When be the date oooh! Lemme come and chop party rice. There's Nothing like the smell of party rice. oooooh that taste smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Soldier And My Neighbour by krabbalogun: 12:17pm On May 02, 2017
yes
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Soldier And My Neighbour by YaksonFCA(m): 12:25pm On May 02, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Soldier And My Neighbour by remsydrums: 12:34pm On May 02, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Sambisa soldier grin
.so if you dem you know dem?
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Soldier And My Neighbour by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 02, 2017
Did this soldier know what he's doing?
If you are not in the battlefield, don't do this. Respect the rules of that uniform.

Is she also a soldier?

Gudluck to you and your wife to be.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Soldier And My Neighbour by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 02, 2017
BizLifeE:
Why do people even like to reveal their privacy unnecessarily? Besides, the marriage may not even last.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller: .com.ng
enemy of progress.

Get out mumu!!!
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Soldier And My Neighbour by freshinko: 1:58pm On May 02, 2017
Why is she wearing camouflage? Or is she not a bloody civilian? Soldiers.... Am not understanding
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Soldier And My Neighbour by emmayodata(m): 2:10pm On May 02, 2017
hernandson:
happy for you folks
Lovely one Kay, you loyal

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Soldier And My Neighbour by hernandson(m): 2:12pm On May 02, 2017
emmayodata:
Lovely one Kay, you loyal
loyal it is gabaidun

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Soldier And My Neighbour by Dicedpineapple(f): 2:46pm On May 02, 2017
Na wa ...y wont dey just get married
na must to do pre-wedding pinshure?
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Soldier And My Neighbour by Wangxiao(m): 3:29pm On May 02, 2017
cuteme88:
grin grin grin

When be the date oooh! Lemme come and chop party rice.
There's Nothing like the smell of party rice. oooooh that taste smiley smiley smiley
you too like food

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Soldier And My Neighbour by Wangxiao(m): 3:31pm On May 02, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
Na wa ...y wont dey just get married
na must to do pre-wedding pinshure?
bad belle eop(enemy of progress)
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Soldier And My Neighbour by chiefo44(m): 4:28pm On May 02, 2017
NextGovernor:
Watin concern us concern ur neighbour pre wedding photos. We go soon reach a point where people go dey snap wedding posters and banners for road dey put for Nairaland...

I for put mouth for this Matter but My papa don tell me say make I no dey put mouth for soldier matter.... B4 u know now dem go start to dey beat person like Anthony Joshua take beat Klitschko undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Soldier And My Neighbour by cuteme88(f): 4:32pm On May 02, 2017
Wangxiao:
you too like food
grin grin grin
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Soldier And My Neighbour by mechanics(m): 6:15pm On May 02, 2017
LordIsaac:
They have come again.
lolz

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Soldier And My Neighbour by merxi55(f): 8:29pm On May 02, 2017
Congratulations to them.. .but I can't marry a military man.. .
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Soldier And My Neighbour by hernandson(m): 12:24pm On May 08, 2017
merxi55:
Congratulations to them.. .but I can't marry a military man.. .
why can't you dear,they are strong and can handle women na,anybody that ask for your trouble is half dead sef
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Soldier And My Neighbour by merxi55(f): 12:07pm On May 09, 2017
hernandson:
why can't you dear,they are strong and can handle women na,anybody that ask for your trouble is half dead sef
lol... I just cant.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back / How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You / How I Became The April Fool..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.