Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

She Is Not Your Slave!!! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is Not Your Slave!!! (6205 Views)

My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / Your Wife Is Not Your Slave! / She Is Not Your Slave!!! Episode 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Not Your Slave!!! by bukatyne(f): 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
alexialin:

Well not all women like dictator and bullish kind of men.
For me, with all the bad guys coming my way to woo me and those once that feel they are lord and master.. I quickly sidelined them and jejely chose a humble young handsome calm gentle man who knows what humanity is all about and who knows how to treat a woman right.
All my friends were like Alexis, this guy is too soft and good at heart.. He's not an Alpha male, do u think that's what u really want? Do u think u can respect him as the man ? U need a tough man that will be able to tell u seat down there and I will Seat, not this one that's soft spoken and assisting u in almost everything at home.
I laughed and I shook my head.. I said that Alpha male u are talking about? Will not work for me..
A man can't shout at me to seat down there, and me will seat?
What does he take me for? His slave?
Abbeggi, if he can't behave like a well cultured man and talk to me with love and respect, then it's a pity. Both of us will break our heads in that house.. Even me, I can't date such men how much more marry.
My fiance calm voice makes me calm. And I don't take advantage of it.. In fact I respect him more.

So op, u are the original copy of a good husband material. Abeg keep it up.
God will always bless your home with peace, joy and prosperity. Your wife will not fail u, neither will u fail her. You are blessed!
God bless your home.

Very beautiful.

NL and further interactions have taught me that a number of ladies like the men that treat them like shit 'keeping them on their toes' and they don't understand you when you say you went for a different type of man.

Like you, force, rudeness, etc. never worked for me and will never work.
Re: She Is Not Your Slave!!! by Msp: 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
Your wife is blessed!! God bless you for being a good husband and father.

kiss
richyblink1:

Brotherly, when it's Saturday morning, it's family chores first. Then I can go hang out with the boys much later after assisting my senorita with vital chores.

For the records, i leave home 6:20am every morning and returns by 7pm from Monday to Friday. And once I am home I immidiately start my nanny job (carrying, singing and playing with my girls as we have 5 months old twin girls) till the sleep let's say by 10pm or so depending, knowing fully well that my betterhalf will take over if they wake at midnight/early morning. While I equally sing and play with them Saturdays and Sundays to allow their mother rest.

Trust me, there is no better joy than singing and dancing for my girls daily. In fact I do James bond on wheels daily just to get home on time to play with them before they go to bed. Mind you, I equally wake between 2am and 3am to check on my squard(betterhalf and the twin) incase they are awake or need my assistance.

1 Like

Re: She Is Not Your Slave!!! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
breadtom:
[s]Wish am ur husband and I saw this. U would be telling ur mum to expect u back home.aint got no time for rubbish and stubborn wife like ur type. Jst tank ur star am nt ur hubby[/s]!

see this one o.

I don suffer for nairaland sha.
Re: She Is Not Your Slave!!! by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 16, 2017
bukatyne:

Very beautiful.

NL and further interactions have taught me that a number of ladies like the men that treat them like shit 'keeping them on their toes' and they don't understand you when you say you went for a different type of man.

Like you, force, rudeness, etc. never worked for me and will never work.

Thanks dear smiley

It can never work for us because we are not animals that needs to be beaten or spoken to rudely with lots of swear words before we go listen and do the needful.
And truly there are some ladies who love nasty wicked guys out there.. Well kudos to those ladies. Like an acquaintance I met that said she loves her man to flog her and beat her sometimes, that it helps rekindle the love shocked
I was like babe u are mentally unstable. Jeez!
She laughed and said noo she's perfectly OK upstairs. And it's good to be beaten by ones husband or bf grin ( some mentalities scares me like WTF!)
So it's possible some ladies love men who beat and treat them like trash. I heard the makeup sexxx is always electrifying between the two.. Lol.
God abeg o. grin
For people like you and I, such men will not even smell our scents, how much more come close to us.
Team# Gentle and cultured men cheesy
Amin Jesu.
Re: She Is Not Your Slave!!! by quivah(f): 5:55am On Apr 16, 2017
richyblink1:

Think you are equally getting it wrong, read my post throughly, you will understand I wasn't talking about my betterhalf doing my laundry, the clothes mentioned were her's which I didn't see any big deal in helping her out with. Or are saying you won't/can't help your hubby with laundry even when he does same for you?
heheh okay if he helps me out with mine, no wahala I can help him out with his singlets and boxers too cheesy cheesy.
preferably, we can wash them together,he washes while I rinse and dry them grin. lol.
but I think what joavid was talking about is; it shouldn't be a woman's sole responsibility to wash her husband's clothes.

at least for me, it ain't mine. we can give them out to dry cleaners, or get a washing machine. but hand wash nah nah!!!
Re: She Is Not Your Slave!!! by quivah(f): 5:59am On Apr 16, 2017
kaboninc:

shocked shocked shocked

I just weak
no weak o.. that's my stance on the matter too.
hand washing of clothes is so so out of it.
I used mine, I can manage but another person's clothes, can't work.
Re: She Is Not Your Slave!!! by kaboninc(m): 6:46am On Apr 16, 2017
quivah:

no weak o.. that's my stance on the matter too.
hand washing of clothes is so so out of it.
I used mine, I can manage but another person's clothes, can't work.

Still doesn't mean joavid made good sense.
Re: She Is Not Your Slave!!! by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 16, 2017
kaboninc:

[s] Still doesn't mean joavid made good sense.[/s]

Why do I have to wake up to my mentions from your moniker.

If a slow poke like you can't understand " It's not your wife's responsibility to do your laundry, but yours" don't quote me again.
Re: She Is Not Your Slave!!! by kaboninc(m): 7:03am On Apr 16, 2017
Joavid:

Why do I have to wake up to my mentions from your moniker.

If a slow poke like you can't understand " It's not your wife's responsibility to do your laundry, but yours" don't quote me again.

smiley smiley wink

Good morning
Re: She Is Not Your Slave!!! by kaboninc(m): 7:05am On Apr 16, 2017
Joavid:
eeerm, ok. This laundry part is what I really don't understand.

Let's assume there's no washing machine.
why should I wash my hubby's clothes? Did I wear it with him?
Is he handicapped?

I'm not his maid, I'm not his mum.

I ain't washing no man's clothes!

For reference purposes
Re: She Is Not Your Slave!!! by UncleJJ(m): 7:10am On Apr 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: She Is Not Your Slave!!! by richyblink1(m): 7:17am On Apr 16, 2017
Msp:
Your wife is blessed!! God bless you for being a good husband and father.

kiss

Bless you too! Happy Easter celebration!!!
Re: She Is Not Your Slave!!! by richyblink1(m): 7:21am On Apr 16, 2017
quivah:

heheh okay if he helps me out with mine, no wahala I can help him out with his singlets and boxers too cheesy cheesy.
preferably, we can wash them together,he washes while I rinse and dry them grin. lol.
but I think what joavid was talking about is; it shouldn't be a woman's sole responsibility to wash her husband's clothes.

at least for me, it ain't mine. we can give them out to dry cleaners, or get a washing machine. but hand wash nah nah!!!

I wish that's what she meant.

Anyway, the joy of having a family is unity
Re: She Is Not Your Slave!!! by richyblink1(m): 7:37am On Apr 16, 2017
UncleJJ:
You won't even see me near the kitchen.... na poor man dey wash plate and cloth.

Na poor man dey marry for love. If you are a successful hustler, you already know why you want to marry and love is the least important reason.

You won't near the kitchen, but you will near the dinning?
Nobody is saying it's your duty to cook and wash, but it's your duty to assist in making the home a liveable place.
Re: She Is Not Your Slave!!! by Mypeople2(m): 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
Joavid:
eeerm, ok. This laundry part is what I really don't understand.

Let's assume there's no washing machine.
why should I wash my hubby's clothes? Did I wear it with him?
Is he handicapped?

I'm not his maid, I'm not his mum.

I ain't washing no man's clothes!
Baby, u go stay for your father house tail o.In fact , your kind goeth not out of your father's house except through strong prayer and fasting
Re: She Is Not Your Slave!!! by VERDA: 11:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
PaperLace:
OP, the only thing you did wrong is posting this on Nairaland. There are lots of sad males here, they don't like to hear that a man helps out in chores. To them, all a man needs to do, to be the HEAD of the house _ is have a dick and provide money.

They'll try to make you feel less for doing these things, please ignore them. They will tell you to go and make money, I doubt they are richer than Dangote. If they are so smart and rich, they would know different strokes for different folks. A traditional man, who believes all he has to do is provide dick and money, should marry a traditional woman. A man who doesn't believe in that ideology, should go for his kind!! I didn't even know that making money and doing house chores are mutually exclusive. Lots of women do these two things and more at the same time.

If helping out in the house,makes your wife lose respect for you,then you should be more concerned about the kind of woman you are married to... because if you lose that so called money tomorrow_you'll see hell.

One even said it's not in your place to wash your wife's cloth. A woman that puts her life on the line every time to have you guys lil ones? Sometimes with complications? Tears?
You go down on that vagina and bury your head there like your future is inside it, and it's not your place to wash her cloth? But it's in her own place to wash your clothes?

Some of you have made marriage seem like a battle field, where each party is always trying to exert some authority. Sweet Lord, I can't deal...

You have said it all... Was shocked at some of the responses, that goes to show you how unelightened certain men are and why their marriages are either battle fields or a master slave relationship with so much unhappiness. It's crazy.
Re: She Is Not Your Slave!!! by VERDA: 11:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
Frolic:
sweet Jesus, not all men have time for all these house chores booshit and all. If you dont know , one of the major reasons some men esp those with time consuming jobs go into marriage is to get emselves relieved of stupid must do chores like washing scrubbing and cooking to pave more time for work and get other essentialities go on their kneel. Now pls, stop all these stuff and nonsense as if domestic work reach pushing kaya for Oshodi .PFFT it even helps person like me unnerve!

This is the first time I am hearing a major purpose for men getting married is to relieve themselves from chores lool.. ..a lot of you are oversimplifying the whole thing, this is not about doing chores.. .its about showing little acts of kindness by helping someone you claim to love once in a while, about caring a little more, about companionship,mutual respect, a lot of people based on comments I am reading here do not yet understand the meaning of life. One day I hope they will, ND I hope they are not 60 years old when they do.

1 Like

Re: She Is Not Your Slave!!! by babasolution: 10:24am On Apr 17, 2017
Sleekyshuga:

The most annoying is after she finish multi tasking, they still expect her to come give it to them hot in bed as if she is a robot, and when she refuses, they exercise their manpower on her.. Ndi ala.. God will never give me such a selfish man sad.

I keep praying that my younger brother upholds the morals my mum taught him as she was never of the school of thought that different gender had a particular household chore to carry out. There were times I washed my dad's car, changed bulbs, generator plugs etc..

i guess u are igbo,that is why most igbo women are so masculinized,they are mostly tomboys,even the beautiful ones,they are irritating,nigerian women are becoming awful

1 Like

Re: She Is Not Your Slave!!! by babasolution: 10:31am On Apr 17, 2017
richyblink1:

Lols! I feel you bro. I have no personal beef with men per say, only trying to encourage us(men) to assist our betterhalf's. If you notice I was quoting a certain guy that forgot this is a public forum and has been using funny words even when my post was not directed to him.

Peace bro!!

this man just keep calling wifes betterhalfs,this man is a pussy.i wouldnt be surprised if ur wife is eyeing other more masculine men behind ur back,bro u dnt knw women atall,

1 Like

Re: She Is Not Your Slave!!! by babasolution: 10:42am On Apr 17, 2017
quivah:

what u women dnt understand is that there are things a wife will do for her husband that will make any sane husband willing to sacrifice for her,women think they are too exposed now to do certain things,but they effect is that men too are now unwilling to sacrifice for their wifes because of this,back in the day men used to be more domestic,my father used to do domestic chores,but now i will not do that with my wife because the women this days are not willing to sacrifice,more men are becoming even more domineering today in educated households because their wifes feel to educated to do certain things like washing their husbands clothed
Re: She Is Not Your Slave!!! by richyblink1(m): 11:01am On Apr 17, 2017
babasolution:

this man just keep calling wifes betterhalfs,this man is a pussy.i wouldnt be surprised if ur wife is eyeing other more masculine men behind ur back,bro u dnt knw women atall,

You sure lack parental upbringing and have no regard for women. Your type feels women are rags to be stepped on. I really pity any woman you get involve with.

You feel you have made reasonable point by calling a man that have high regard for his wife derogatory name. Shame on your manhood. Your type give us(men) bad name. Go get a life

3 Likes

Re: She Is Not Your Slave!!! by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:16am On Apr 17, 2017
babasolution:

i guess u are igbo,that is why most igbo women are so masculinized,they are mostly tomboys,even the beautiful ones,they are irritating,nigerian women are becoming awful
Why the stereotype, nwoke oma? How many igbo women have you met in your life to draw this baseless conclusion? To even say they are irritating speaks a lot about you undecided.

Take a chill pill..

3 Likes

Re: She Is Not Your Slave!!! by Frolic: 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
VERDA:

This is the first time I am hearing a major purpose for men getting married is to relieve themselves from chores lool.. ..a lot of you are oversimplifying the whole thing, this is not about doing chores.. .its about showing little acts of kindness by helping someone you claim to love once in a while, about caring a little more, about companionship,mutual respect, a lot of people based on comments I am reading here do not yet understand the meaning of life. One day I hope they will, ND I hope they are not 60 years old when they do.
It's not something alien tho. If you can put yr ears on the ground, you'll hear friends and family of an overgrown bachelor telling him you better go marry instead of having to this cooking, cleaning even bathing all by yourself grin cheesy . Anyway, ya right sha some men no sabi how to care for them wives and that doesn't necessarily have to be helping in the kitchen or what have you.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Not Your Slave!!! by VERDA: 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
Frolic:
It's not something alien tho. If you can put yr ears on the ground, you'll hear friends and family of an overgrown bachelor telling him you better go marry instead of having to this cooking, cleaning even bathing all by yourself grin cheesy . Anyway, ya right sha some men no sabi how to care for them wives and that doesn't necessarily have to be helping in the kitchen or what have you.

True.
Re: She Is Not Your Slave!!! by babasolution: 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
richyblink1:

You sure lack parental upbringing and have no regard for women. Your type feels women are rags to be stepped on. I really pity any woman you get involve with.

You feel you have made reasonable point by calling a man that have high regard for his wife derogatory name. Shame on your manhood. Your type give us(men) bad name. Go get a life

am not what u think,i have 5 sisters ,and i thoroughly respect women,but men like u that propagate this type of messages are traitors,whatever u practise in your house practise it,but some sending these kinds of messages that manipulate men,feminism alone as done a lot of damage already,now estrogen filled men like u now propagate these kind of messages that make real men look bad,its not bad to help ur wife,i will glady even do more than u have done for my wife,but stop making men look evil,while pedestalizing women,theres nothing special about women,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Not Your Slave!!! by VERDA: 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
Frolic:

True.
Re: She Is Not Your Slave!!! by richyblink1(m): 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
babasolution:

am not what u think,i have 5 sisters ,and i thoroughly respect women,but men like u that propagate this type of messages are traitors,whatever u practise in your house practise it,but some sending these kinds of messages that manipulate men,feminism alone as done a lot of damage already,now estrogen filled men like u now propagate these kind of messages that make real men look bad,its not bad to help ur wife,i will glady even do more than u have done for my wife,but stop making men look evil,while pedestalizing women,theres nothing special about women,

I bet there is nothing special about your mother and sisters. Please do well to show your sisters and mother what you just typed here so they can applaud you.

I guess you are here to fight for male right, Mr freedom fighter.

Ezi!!!

1 Like

Re: She Is Not Your Slave!!! by bbeautylik(f): 12:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
zed7:

He just got married and he's still enjoying his wife's milk. We were once in his shoes. When the bills start coming fast he'll understand it's not in his place to be washing plates and clothes. Till the day his wife will disrespect him. Women only appreciate at the moment. My guy will be a man someday and understand better.
shocked Thank God I didn't marry the type of your person. What do you want the wife to do? especially when she earns more than you, cook for you, take care of the kids and the house, provide more than half of the house expenses. Now you want to tell me you can't help? Is she your slave?
Re: She Is Not Your Slave!!! by quivah(f): 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
babasolution:

what u women dnt understand is that there are things a wife will do for her husband that will make any sane husband willing to sacrifice for her,women think they are too exposed now to do certain things,but they effect is that men too are now unwilling to sacrifice for their wifes because of this,back in the day men used to be more domestic,my father used to do domestic chores,but now i will not do that with my wife because the women this days are not willing to sacrifice,more men are becoming even more domineering today in educated households because their wifes feel to educated to do certain things like washing their husbands clothed
Baba solution cheesy
grin
Re: She Is Not Your Slave!!! by zed7: 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
bbeautylik:
shocked Thank God I didn't marry the type of your person. What do you want the wife to do? especially when she earns more than you, cook for you, take care of the kids and the house, provide more than half of the house expenses. Now you want to tell me you can't help? Is she your slave?
God forbid i marry someone like you. Why would my wife earn more than me? I come this life come play? When I'm not sitting at home washing panties and cooking. Too bad you married a lazy man who sits idle at home and does your chores. Don't ever compare me with losers. I'm a hustler, born to hunt and bring back the goods.
My wife spends her money on herself and the kids. She's grateful for the life she has, an eazy life. I know she'll never trade it for me to start staying home to wash panties. Tell your husband to step up hun.
Re: She Is Not Your Slave!!! by bbeautylik(f): 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
zed7:

God forbid i marry someone like you. Why would my wife earn more than me? I come this life come play? When I'm not sitting at home washing panties and cooking. Too bad you married a lazy man who sits idle at home and does your chores. Don't ever compare me with losers. I'm a hustler, born to hunt and bring back the goods.
My wife spends her money on herself and the kids. She's grateful for the life she has, an eazy life. I know she'll never trade it for me to start staying home to wash panties. Tell your husband to step up hun[s][/s].
You can't tell what will be tomorrow, what if in eventual she later earned more than you, will you send her packing? Common sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife / / Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.