Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? (53549 Views)

Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? / South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by kentycom(m): 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

Who paid for the wedding ??

Who will feed and provide the need of the woman after the wedding ??

Who will impregnate the woman ??

Who will raise the kids ??

Women are somehow useless except for giving birth

Women are not somehow useless, am not woman, so correct yourself young man.

7 Likes

Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
INTRODUCING FINANCE BUILDERS CLUB (FBC) NIGERIAN
JOIN US ON TELEGRAM https:///joinchat/AAAAAEKGfQO2lNgNNWHGvA

Like our Facebook page for updates
https://www.facebook.com/Finance-Builders-Club-Of-Nigeria-FBC-229521400785327/

1 Share

Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by VickyRotex(f): 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
maverickdude:
Baba...jst write am anyhow grin

cheesy cheesy Is this real? cheesy
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by EazyMoh(m): 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
Davash222:

Communication is said to be complete if the receiver decodes the information passed to him to by the sender.
That's why people like you will keep sweeping the streets looking for a job.

1 Like

Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by nosagold(m): 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
They wed each other biko... no need for unnecessary arguments!
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by mekaboy(m): 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
shadrach77:
Spiritually the man weds the woman; traditionally it's the same thing but in English law, the woman weds the man. European law and law in first wotld countries also recognises the woman as marrying the man. So it depends on which one you chose to apply smiley wink

What does Nigerian law say?
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by chloedogie(m): 4:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
Davash222:

Communication is said to be complete if the receiver decodes the information passed to him to by the sender.

You should have told your English teachers this back then in school. Those that did can't even store a contact on their phones not to talk of coming to Nairaland to read. If a correction is made, we should take to it. There are secondary school students on this platform FYI. So be a good example to them.

1 Like

Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by Cutie09(m): 4:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
The question is this
1 is the guy your friend
2 is the girl your friend

Meaning out of the couple who do you know first before the other so if you know Emeka as friend then Amaka start dating Chioma and now they are about to Wed, the guy's name come first. Or verse versa.
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by mekaboy(m): 4:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
EazyMoh:

Bill gate Abi dangote , with your punctuation nobody knows u.
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by Alphyno: 4:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
Nigerian Police Be Like:
1: Why is your laptop bag empty,u
want to steal laptop and keep it in
the bag abi? Oya enter motor!
2: The victim committed Suicide,
but we just arrested the person that
killed him
3: Oga, this your Range Rover Sport
fine o. Oya use am take jam this wall
make we check weather your airbag
dey work perfectly. But u no gree?
oya park!!!
4: Why your car no get A/C? You wan
use heat kill yourself, you wan
commit
suicide, we will rather arrest you
than let you commit suicide?. Oga
Park well!
5: The picture in your license you
carry Afro with beards, why do u now
carry low cut without beards uhn?
Ogbeni abeg come down.
6: Why do u have fertilizer in your
boot? You dey grow weed abi?
Follow us to station.
7: Your car radio is playing "Ema
dami duro" young man, if u want to
say something, you better say it
directly!!!
8: Hey Mr man, only you with 3
beautiful ladies inside your car, na
where una dey come from, ok you
don chop yahoo money now, u wan
go flex with all dis ladies shey, oya
park before i lose my temper.

True or False?
Lolz ... Just for fun.

Have a great days ahead famz...

6 Likes

Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by chloedogie(m): 4:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
EazyMoh:

I've also answered him objectively. I hope he takes to correction.
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by Rushtec(m): 4:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
You are slowpoke
OlajumokeBread:

5 Likes

Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by chloedogie(m): 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
mekaboy:

Bill Gate is one out of 10miilion that dropped out of school who finally made it in life.
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by harriet412(f): 4:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

Obviously, you're a male with f moniker..
Silly thing..

3 Likes

Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
Both wed each other
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by KINGOZEK(m): 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
Do you have weak Erection, Low sperm Count? read this... www.fertilitycure.com.ng/malecure1.html
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by maverickdude(m): 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy Is this real? cheesy
Looks real,na so we see am o grin grin
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by EazyMoh(m): 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
mekaboy:

Keep telling yourself that. You have no idea how many Language professionals those duo hire to make their products and services the way they are today. You can't imagine seeing grammatical blunders in windows OS, or Dangote's public speech. But for someone with no hope or idea of achieving anything, I understand if you don't care how you construct your speech. You only need it for asking conductor for change.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by chloedogie(m): 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
EazyMoh:

Keep telling yourself that. You have no idea how many Language professionals those duo hire to make their products and services the way they are today. You can't imagine seeing grammatical blunders in windows OS, or Dangote's public speech. But for someone with no hope or idea of achieving anything, I understand if you don't care how you construct your speech. You only need it for asking conductor for change.
Good luck.

LOL. Most of these people, it's when JAMB releases forms for sale that you see them asking ''how do I logon to JAMB homepage''. That's when you will know who you were exchanging words with. I just try to read through nowadays and watch the comments. But there are some like that guy's statement you can't just let it slip by.
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by AngelicBeing: 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

sad
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by Godmother(f): 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
VickyRotex:

Jesus wept!

For someone to still reason like this. I weep!

My dear, I was speechless too when I saw her reply. Jesus really wept and is still weeping in her case.

1 Like

Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
Davash222:

No mind the over sabi.
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by Idango(m): 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
There are lot of ignorant people on this platform. Instead of you guys to learn what you don't know you are typing nonsense.
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by lovethchioma(f): 4:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
Chioma weds Emeka...
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by uckennety(m): 4:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

Based on logistics ur ryte

1 Like

Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by uckennety(m): 4:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
Maychang:
The Lady's name preceeds the Man's name.
The Lady weds the Man. Shebi na the Man first talk - "Will you marry me?" ...

She says Yes!.

Therefore the Lady weds the Man.....

Maybe but based on logistics ur wrong
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by uckennety(m): 4:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
nosagold:
They wed each other biko... no need for unnecessary arguments!

Based on logistics ur comment is not making sense
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by Rastamann: 4:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
The man engages the woman and the woman weds the man. #Lobatan#
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by tosyne2much(m): 4:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
Nickymezor:
The lady's name should come first . Eg Nicky weds Tosyne2much smiley wink tongue
So you've been pretending and hiding the fact that you've been fantasizing the day both of us will get married? cool
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by tosyne2much(m): 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
Maychang:
The Lady's name preceeds the Man's name.
The Lady weds the Man. Shebi na the Man first talk - "Will you marry me?" ...

She says Yes!.

Therefore the Lady weds the Man.....
What about a marriage that starts with "I don get belle?"

In that sense, does the woman marry the man? cheesy
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by rheether(f): 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2017
Davash222:

You must have had an A in THA101 grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girls Fight On Instagram Over Man (pic) / Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Pose At The Beach In Pre-wedding Photos / How To Break A Blood Covenant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.