Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? (53545 Views)

Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? / South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by OlajumokeBread(f): 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
adajoe555:

you are just a fool ..a big one you lack reasoning... attention seeker ,,jobless goat ,look at your self before you call someone else goat ..maybe that's your pet name...Goat your mate are eating grass and your are here ranting rubbish ...ode...ewu mpama

I can smell your rotten pusssy

Spits
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by jinyemax1: 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
i think, that ideology is fast eroding....it is the man marrying the woman....so it is written as "john weds Chioma" and not the other way round coz of ignorance.
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by OlajumokeBread(f): 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
Bestbaby12:
. Sensible people always think before they speak, but stupid people advertise their ignorance.

You're accusing me

I didn't advertise my sensibility
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by AkinPhysicist: 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
cool It depends. The question who is going to be the leader of the union. Is it the man (then he weds the woman) or the woman (then she weds the man). cool
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by vickyluvu2: 6:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

Who paid for the wedding ??

Who will feed and provide the need of the woman after the wedding ??

Who will impregnate the woman ??

Who will raise the kids ??

Women are somehow useless except for giving birth
Silent is the best answer given to a big fool like u! Receive sense

2 Likes

Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by EazyMoh(m): 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
chloedogie:

LOL. Most of these people, it's when JAMB releases forms for sale that you see them asking ''how do I logon to JAMB homepage''. That's when you will know who you were exchanging words with. I just try to read through nowadays and watch the comments. But there are some like that guy's statement you can't just let it slip by.
Am telling you! How can a youth in 2017 take pride in ignorance?
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by temiprinciple(m): 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
am also confuse about this
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by streamsofjoy(f): 7:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

Just like ur mother, your sisters and ur unborn daughters.

1 Like

Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by VickyRotex(f): 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
SilvanusII:

You are an unfortunate being o. "Women are useless except for giving birth" How very useless are your mother and sister(s)? #WifeBeaterAlert

I was just about mentioning u, but I see u av schooled the idiot a bit. We can only hope it learns

He's just an attention seeker!
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by ElsonMorali: 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
Maychang:
The Lady's name preceeds the Man's name.
The Lady weds the Man. Shebi na the Man first talk - "Will you marry me?" ...

She says Yes!.

Therefore the Lady weds the Man.....

Well said.
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by holysina(m): 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
kings09:
So far there is a 'wed'. Get ur answer frm the question : who says 'will u marry me'?
The man will say "will you marry me" and the lady is surpose to say " yes I will wed you". When u wed a person u give up all for him including ur identity which ur surname to answer his
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by Sarah20A(f): 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

you must be useless
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by Edemaya: 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

Women are somehow useless, but u forgot u have women around you. grin grin
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by tosyne2much(m): 8:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
Nickymezor:
. LOL. very funny. For ya mind abi?
I love you Nicky.. Will you marry me? cool
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by Nickymezor(f): 9:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
tosyne2much:
I love you Nicky.. Will you marry me? cool
Oga ur already married abeg. Me no want to be a crowd ni... na solo tins wey I like.
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by marooh: 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
What if ur friend is gay....who will we'd who?....abeg choose "all of above"
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by omosefeeguaibor(f): 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

And to think you're also a female spewing the above statement, how can you call your fellow woman useless. Now I understand why females will continually bring themselves down.
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by tosyne2much(m): 11:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
Nickymezor:
Oga ur already married abeg. Me no want to be a crowd ni... na solo tins wey I like.
Hahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by Sexina851(f): 11:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:
Which part of your brain did you type these from? Am really surprised at you.
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by jfleece(m): 12:49am On Apr 12, 2017
Davash222:

Communication is said to be complete if the receiver decodes the information passed to him by the sender.
ominiknowest, u knw book..
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by Smartgeek(m): 2:28am On Apr 12, 2017
omosefeeguaibor:
And to think you're also a female spewing the above statement, how can you call your fellow woman useless. Now I understand why females will continually bring themselves down.
I don't wanna believe that you think he's female.
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by Godmother(f): 2:56am On Apr 12, 2017
VickyRotex:

As in ehn! I'm very sure the Op is not female sef.
Spot on!

1 Like

Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by tk4rd: 6:47am On Apr 12, 2017
EdwardRandy:
Op which kind mumu question be this? undecided
Make I hear say you know the answer...
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by tk4rd: 6:49am On Apr 12, 2017
Nickymezor:
The lady's name should come first . Eg Nicky weds Tosyne2much smiley wink tongue
Wake up.. No be Tosyn u saw in ur dream
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by MistadeRegal(m): 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

Women are not 'useless'.
Women are 'priceless'.
Only that some women of nowadays have lost that glory due to their making themselves rendered 'useless'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown / Couple Wore Isiagu Attire To Their Church Wedding In Ebonyi (Photos) / My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.