Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? (53544 Views)

Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? / South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by tosyne2much(m): 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2017
EazyMoh:

That's why people like you will keep sweeping the streets looking for a job.
Relax bro... It hasn't gotten to that extent
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by adelola(m): 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
Davash222:

Communication is said to be complete if the receiver decodes the information passed to him to by the sender.

That is epic
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
tosyne2much:
What about a marriage that starts with "I don get belle?"

In that sense, does the woman marry the man? cheesy

Lol! All join
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by mailingdgreat: 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
Aisha Buhari go dey tell baba now say "shey u see the amount wey mama Peace get for account and u dey dere dey fight corruption. She get airline, me ordinary keke transport company I no get"
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by Nickymezor(f): 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
tosyne2much:
So you've been pretending and hiding the fact that you've been fantasizing the day both of us will get married? cool
. LOL. very funny. For ya mind abi?
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by mailingdgreat: 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
Aisha go dey tell baba now say "shey u see the amount wey mama Peace get for account and u dey dere dey fight corruption. She get airline, me ordinary keke transport company I no get"
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by adajoe555: 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

Who paid for the wedding ??

Who will feed and provide the need of the woman after the wedding ??

Who will impregnate the woman ??

Who will raise the kids ??

Women are somehow useless except for giving birth

base on logistics.. with what you just said I don't think you will get married because your wife will be somehow useless to you ...ladies beware of this one on

2 Likes

Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by OlajumokeBread(f): 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
adajoe555:

base on logistics.. with what you just said I don't think you will get married because your wife will be somehow useless to you ...ladies beware of this one on
Goat face
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by dtruth50: 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
yellowb:

Wrong,,, the woman weds the man SHIKENA, its d woman's name first ko
i wil agree wit u on a condition dt woman wil b d 1 to provide everythin 4 d family. with dt, woman's name first. SHIKENA
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by VickyRotex(f): 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
maverickdude:
Looks real,na so we see am o grin grin

Hahahaha people no go kill me! cheesy
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by VickyRotex(f): 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
Godmother:

My dear, I was speechless too when I saw her reply. Jesus really wept and is still weeping in her case.

As in ehn! I'm very sure the Op is not female sef.
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by erico2k2(m): 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
Davash222:

Communication is said to be complete if the receiver decodes the information passed to him to by the sender.
Thank U very much . Some people go dey form ITK based on logistics .
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by adajoe555: 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

Goat face

you wanted to be noticed ...I just noticed you ok ...I'm not a kid to start calling u names you not worth that energy

moving to the nexth post

mitcheeeew
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by OlajumokeBread(f): 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
adajoe555:

you wanted to be noticed ...I just noticed you ok ...I'm not a kid to start calling u names you not worth that energy

moving to the nexth post

mitcheeeew

You're not a kid ??

I just viewed your profile

Do you work in a mortuary
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by erico2k2(m): 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
Davash222:

Thank U very much . Some people go dey form ITK based on logistics .
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by Dailyschoolnews: 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
SmartBug:
OP, please learn to always capitalize nouns.

Seriously, I wonder why people choose to ignore the obvious problems and worry about absolute nonsense.

Sire, you're smart..
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by ncoolsome(m): 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
wed - /wɛd/ verb 1. get married to. 2. combine (two factors or qualities, especially desirable ones).

it's the woman that's getting joined to the man e.g bibi weds nicky
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by Bestbaby12(f): 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

yes, including ur mother and all those useless female in ur family. Olila

1 Like

Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by adajoe555: 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
Bestbaby12:

correct babe ..don't mind that fish brain
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by adajoe555: 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
Bestbaby12:

correct babe ..don't mind that fish brain. he lacks brain just as fowl lacks urine ...

1 Like

Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by OlajumokeBread(f): 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
Bestbaby12:

Goat face
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by Bestbaby12(f): 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

Goat face
i curse ur generation.
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by hakinze00(m): 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
Well most of d souvenir books I get from weddings,d lady's name is always written first as in mary weds john
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by OlajumokeBread(f): 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
Bestbaby12:
i curse ur generation.

You curse my generator ??

I will buy a new generator tomorrow
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

Enter the 21st Century...you have a dark age mentality

1 Like

Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by Carth678: 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

This is the reason why Nigeria is unfortunate
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by OlajumokeBread(f): 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
Carth678:

This is the reason why Nigeria is unfortunate

Mugu
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by Bestbaby12(f): 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

. Sensible people always think before they speak, but stupid people advertise their ignorance.
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by adajoe555: 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

you are just a fool ..a big one you lack reasoning... attention seeker ,,jobless goat ,look at your self before you call someone else goat ..maybe that's your pet name...Goat your mate are eating grass and your are here ranting rubbish ...ode...ewu mpama

1 Like

Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by muymacho: 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
Davash222:

Communication is said to be complete if the receiver decodes the information passed to him by the sender.
We should learn to communicate PROPERLY.

1 Like

Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by cosade(m): 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
osile2012:
I want to contribute gifts for a friend's wedding and If I should write the guy weds the girl or girl weds the guy.

Example: chioma weds emeka or emeka weds chioma.

Which one is correct?

Chioma weds Emeka is the correct statement.

English Language is a dynamic language however. It is now being used loosely to mean marry.

Some years back, I said "Practice makes perfect" and daughter corrected me that it is "Practice makes perfection".
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by SilvanusII(m): 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

You are an unfortunate being o. "Women are useless except for giving birth" How very useless are your mother and sister(s)? #WifeBeaterAlert

VickyRotex:

As in ehn! I'm very sure the Op is not female sef.

I was just about mentioning u, but I see u av schooled the idiot a bit. We can only hope it learns

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown / My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! / Couple Wore Isiagu Attire To Their Church Wedding In Ebonyi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.