Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

What Is The First Thing You See In The Opposite Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The First Thing You See In The Opposite Sex? (2457 Views)

Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The First Thing You See In The Opposite Sex? by KennyID17(m): 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
Bumbae1:

Team V
Oga pls free me .. will get banned if we derail cry

Finally u are accepting d status grin grin
Re: What Is The First Thing You See In The Opposite Sex? by TrumporIdie: 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
Bumbae1:

V for Virgin abi i dont look innocent
I will like to find out, are you in Lag? Let's hook up
Re: What Is The First Thing You See In The Opposite Sex? by TrumporIdie: 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
ToriBlue:
Height

Height.

and more height.
I hope you don't end up with a palm tree grin
Re: What Is The First Thing You See In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
TrumporIdie:
I hope you don't end up with a palm tree grin
Hahahahah, that's how I roll.

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing You See In The Opposite Sex? by DonGalilo(m): 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Straight legs. No be leg wey go play penalty go throwing
You are very funny
Re: What Is The First Thing You See In The Opposite Sex? by StarBukola(f): 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
Okay, what do I see, ... Well I like average height , full and curly hair (matom90) , chocolate skin. (Nay to light skin) brilliant, intelligent... Etc
Re: What Is The First Thing You See In The Opposite Sex? by Ella0(f): 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
4 me, d first thing i take note of is his stature nd skin. I love dark, well built guys. Beard gang grin
Re: What Is The First Thing You See In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
Ella0:
4 me, d first thing i take note of is his stature nd skin. I love dark, well built guys. Beard gang grin
*sad face* I just shaved my beard ds evenin #NobeardGand
Re: What Is The First Thing You See In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
TrumporIdie:
Most men look at either
1. Face
2. Waist/hips
3.Boobs
4. Legs
5. Hair

Most ladies look at the flap of a man's trouser to gauge the size of his dick, some others look at his hands to see if he is holding car keys SMH. Those that have the fear God look at;
1.Height
2. Face
3. Built

What do you look out for in the opposite sex?

I look at the smile, then the face. The the built of a person. Then let them speak. If the conversation is good then we can continue to converse.
Re: What Is The First Thing You See In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
Lol,i look for anything lookable.
Re: What Is The First Thing You See In The Opposite Sex? by Lionessza(f): 6:13am On Apr 12, 2017
TrumporIdie:
Most men look at either
1. Face
2. Waist/hips
3.Boobs
4. Legs
5. Hair

Most ladies look at the flap of a man's trouser to gauge the size of his dick, some others look at his hands to see if he is holding car keys SMH. Those that have the fear God look at;
1.Height
2. Face
3. Built

What do you look out for in the opposite sex?

Since I love funny men he has got to strike me with his ugly face right away so I can begin laughing before he even speaks nothing else gets my attention
Re: What Is The First Thing You See In The Opposite Sex? by RicoBee(m): 2:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
ZarZar:
1st impressions, height.

Somebody please give me a tall glass of water because I'm feeling thirsty grin Yeah, I like tall guys.

Heyy girlfriend! Sup?
Re: What Is The First Thing You See In The Opposite Sex? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
ang4156:
Not me, the groin area is not the first thing I look at. In fact, it is hard to tell these days what the sizes are with the sagging pants, sweats, etc men are wearing--unless, of course, they are wearing tight pants--I will take a peek tongue. First, I look for overall attractiveness and neatness in dress. Second, I look for some sign of intelligence. Third, kindness and politeness go a long way too.

So my kind of girl, u know what u like and ur open about it, it's been a while I had a fun girl who can be free, fun, cool, a Lil naughty, so much fakes everywhere and girls who are always forming... babe ur sighted
Re: What Is The First Thing You See In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 13, 2017
Bumbae1:
I look at his shoe first grin

Dont ask me why .. if you quote me .. hmmmmm
aaaaaa I most,but my nor let the cat go sha,,,hmmmm I fear u oo,bad girl
Re: What Is The First Thing You See In The Opposite Sex? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
ang4156:
Not me, the groin area is not the first thing I look at. In fact, it is hard to tell these days what the sizes are with the sagging pants, sweats, etc men are wearing--unless, of course, they are wearing tight pants--I will take a peek tongue. First, I look for overall attractiveness and neatness in dress. Second, I look for some sign of intelligence. Third, kindness and politeness go a long way too.

Few hours to your birthday. Happy April 16th Birthday, wish you all the best that life has to offer, have fun and be good. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slay Queen Shows Off Her Pretty Face/makeup / Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Teases Fans With Lose-up Photo Of Her Butt / Whats Going On!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.