Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Slay Queen Shows Off Her Pretty Face/makeup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Pretty Face/makeup (2457 Views)

Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass / Forget Their Pretty Face, Most Hausa Women Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Shows Off Her Pretty Face/makeup by biz2get(m): 11:56am On Dec 05, 2017
Ladies What do you call these angry angry angry angry undecided

MORE PHOTOS HERE
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Pretty Face/makeup by GraveMan(m): 11:58am On Dec 05, 2017
This Waz What Falz Meant By "Karishika" Ogbanje You Dey Fly 4 Nite??
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Pretty Face/makeup by Khd95(m): 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
Queen of the coast
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Pretty Face/makeup by manutdrichie(m): 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
All this Ibadan girls ehn!
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Pretty Face/makeup by Shelloween(m): 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
Gervinho would look like this if he Bobrisked himself
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Pretty Face/makeup by Medicineguy: 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
I now understand why bobrisky get mind say he/ she is more beautiful than majority of Nigerian girls
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Pretty Face/makeup by samyfreshsmooth(m): 1:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
Jesu!
o boi see head like frying pan, eyebrow like sickle and mouth like vagina shocked

Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Pretty Face/makeup by Arthurwinner(m): 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
Ogun take her back
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Pretty Face/makeup by Preca(f): 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
at first I thought it was my phone that bent the eyebrows
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Pretty Face/makeup by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
this one na slay queen or slave queen
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Pretty Face/makeup by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
Blood Of Zachariah

Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Pretty Face/makeup by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
Deadrat,slayer2,Randy91,IamSinz come see slayqueen on makeupcheesy

Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Pretty Face/makeup by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
lefulefu:

na bobrisky creation template cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Pretty Face/makeup by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
Randy91:

na bobrisky creation template cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Pretty Face/makeup by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
[quote author=lefulefu post=63005903][/quote]

Lolz...
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Pretty Face/makeup by Michelle55: 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
cheesy grin na this kain beauty dingbang dey like... bros, food Don ready... BTW, her eyebrows no be here oh
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Pretty Face/makeup by dingbang(m): 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
Michelle55:
cheesy grin na this kain beauty dinang dey like... bros, food Don ready... BTW, her eyebrows no be here oh
thunder will fire you grin
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Pretty Face/makeup by Michelle55: 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2017
dingbang:
thunder will fire you grin
lolsss..why are you denying bae nau? no worry, me and thunder na 5&6..
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Pretty Face/makeup by dingbang(m): 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
Michelle55:
lolsss..why are you denying bae nau? no worry, me and thunder na 5&6..
Naah... I actually don't date ladies with make up wink
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Pretty Face/makeup by Michelle55: 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
dingbang:
Naah... I actually don't date ladies with make up wink
oh really? abi you don change spec all of a sudden? lol
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Pretty Face/makeup by dingbang(m): 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
Michelle55:
oh really? abi you don change spec all of a sudden? lol
lmao... Well my specs are.. Slim, curvy, cute eyes...
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Pretty Face/makeup by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
lefulefu:
i Will Not Lie To You. Plane Can Land On That Head
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Pretty Face/makeup by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
DeadRat:
i Will Not Lie To You. Plane Can Land On That Head
how can a babe be baldcheesy.baldness na masculine trait na.omo na wich guy dey date this type of babe.yes ooo plane can land comfortably on dat head without crashingcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Pretty Face/makeup by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
Michelle55:
cheesy grin na this kain beauty dingbang dey like... bros, food Don ready... BTW, her eyebrows no be here oh
nahhhh... Bankers prefer dating beautiful ladies.
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Pretty Face/makeup by Michelle55: 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
dingbang:
lmao... Well my specs are.. Slim, curvy, cute eyes...
lol..see you... you too like better thing
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Pretty Face/makeup by Michelle55: 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
lefulefu:
nahhhh... Bankers prefer dating beautiful ladies.
lol..who no like better thing? okay since you know his spec, why not take over this current bae
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Pretty Face/makeup by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2017
Michelle55:
lol..who no like better thing? okay since you know his spec, why not take over this current bae
with eyebrows and head like dat?..seems u don't wish me wellcheesycheesy.
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Pretty Face/makeup by Michelle55: 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
lefulefu:
with eyebrows and head like dat?..seems u don't wish me wellcheesycheesy.
haaaba,why would you think that I don't wish you well? this bae fine die if you wipe that eyebrows commot.. lolsss. na just makeup gone wrong cause am
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Pretty Face/makeup by biz2get(m): 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Head Of Horror grin grin
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Pretty Face/makeup by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
Michelle55:
haaaba,why would you think that I don't wish you well? this bae fine die if you wipe that eyebrows commot.. lolsss. na just makeup gone wrong cause am
she look like bobrisky ooocheesy.this one no go fit ever fine...eyebrow or no eyebrow.
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Pretty Face/makeup by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
grin grin Nofavors side chick.I am in my house,coman beat me.
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Pretty Face/makeup by Michelle55: 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
lefulefu:
she look like bobrisky ooocheesy.this one no go fit ever fine...eyebrow or no eyebrow.
lol.na bobrisky elder sister but she tell me say she like you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Teases Fans With Lose-up Photo Of Her Butt / Who Is Else Is Confused Like Me ? / Will We Continue To Romance While This Happens (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.