Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

"Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React (104025 Views)

Watch Photos Of Endowed Lagos Corps Member Goes Viral / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / 50 Cent Storms IG Page Of Endowed Nigerian Girl Roman Goddess To Praise Her Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by BraniacX(m): 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
mhisbliss:
crythey might look like they're proud of it but deep down they're regretting it, the challenges they face just because they have big boobies alone is enough to even regret it
How would you know? undecided tis not like you're facing those "challenges" cheesy
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Let's take our fight to whatsapp 08068979969,send me a message,worst enemies could be good friends someday.
Nope. Forever enemies
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by BraniacX(m): 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
Jessidaisy4:
Goddamn! This is overload, not attractive. Say NO to waist trainers. Work out if you desire a flat tummy
hmmm, your waist might benefit from some training by me wink me likely grin
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
Anitateddy:
Nope. Forever enemies
Lol,Better sef
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by BraniacX(m): 6:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
Anitateddy pseost=55511680:
Nope. Forever enemies
saw your dp and i now understand why no guy should be friends with you undecided
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by lereinter(m): 6:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
o di ale ti oni umbrella to mo wipe eru ni o un gbe

its until night that an umbrella carrier will know that he/she is carrying some load....
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by Nature8(m): 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
Oh ma lawd, see bwest! shocked
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

It's not their fault but they are flaunting their obesed and obviously slacken boobïes on social media while still feeling fly about it. They better come to terms with the fact that they're both obesed and then work towards getting to a reasonable body size by eating healthy and exercising.. undecided
Lol. Okay
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by Laveda(f): 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
Load
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by actrinity(m): 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
rowanMama:
Cossy's still larger grin
But these ones look better
cossy is larger than life
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
BraniacX:
saw your dp and i now understand why no guy should be friends with you undecided
Okay. Note: i don't care
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by Basaddawise(m): 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
cossy dey learn
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by BraniacX(m): 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
Anitateddy:
Okay. Note: i don't care
lol cheesy but you did care briefly wink briefly but long enough to leave a reply tongue
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus Christ of naija....
. See logistically boobzzz shocked
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
BraniacX:
lol cheesy but you did care briefly wink briefly but long enough to leave a reply tongue
Lol,true. You now my second enemy.
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by edimolu(m): 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
Choi......Two of my head no big reach one of dis breast
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by BraniacX(m): 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2017
Anitateddy:
Lol,true. You now my second enemy.
Agreed! undecided you've got yourself a deal wink what say you? We kiss to seal our enemity pact aite! kiss
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
food for the Vaseline ganggrin
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
BraniacX:
Agreed! undecided you've got yourself a deal wink what say you? We kiss to seal our enemity pact aite! kiss
BraniacX:
BraniacX:
Deal
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by BraniacX(m): 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
Anitateddy:
[color=#990000][/color] Deal
I must confess, being your enemy is one hellofa deal cool now bring 'em lips over here, we have a deal to seal wink
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by DJMicky(m): 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
Their problem dey for their chest
..lobatan
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by sekem: 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
Onyenna:
Nkele wu yaah oooh!

Nwanne onye ababa nna k'ibu n'ezie!!!

Nkele wu yaa n'ezie

Udiri araa umuakaa bu n'obi adighi abuo

Choi!!!

Maka chi, o wu ihe m n'eri grin

1 Like

Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by def111(m): 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
ijayebonyi:
Is that your hotel? So you mean to say they cannot live in such apartment?

Bea look the Windows and AC, in the building you will know, my guys that are uses to such hotel know what am seeing
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
Where have u bn for crying out loud
mhisbliss:
crythey might look like they're proud of it but deep down they're regretting it, the challenges they face just because they have big boobies alone is enough to even regret it
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by Onyenna(m): 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
sekem:

Nwanne onye ababa nna k'ibu n'ezie!!!

Nkele wu yaa n'ezie

Udiri araa umuakaa bu n'obi adighi abuo

Choi!!!

Maka chi, o wu ihe m n'eri grin

Arobam!...uche gi di ya!!

Anam ekele ooh.....Aka m no n'elu......

2 Likes

Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
beezyblaze:

Baby you are cute grin
prison dey hungry u to go..person look like baby,na baby she be ,u even dey call am baby..but na how to go tear her biscuit bone toto dey ur mind...afterall the conscious tinz u dey do now..wen yawa gaz now ...u go say na devil handiwork..una hell fire go carry transformers. grin grin grin grin
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by kings20(m): 11:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
Am I the only one that all these things don't move

Slim gals are d best

Moderate front moderate back
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 13, 2017
Are they 2, 4 or 8...because each 1 is 2 and the 2 combined is 4 making 8 standard and 16 excess....I no even understand my maths anymore this kine bobi has confused me cry

1 Like

Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by peculiar32(f): 12:40am On Apr 13, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:
After wearing waist trainer for years, this is the result,
Her waist can't even handle her upper body well. i just wonder how this generation will look like when we get old.

as in ehn. when old age sets in n everything retires
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by k9ine(m): 1:42am On Apr 13, 2017
Hipocracy is when the only thing a lady has to show to the public is her female sexual parts, and would be angry when someone refers to them as objects of sex.
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by dizzle101(m): 4:53am On Apr 13, 2017
This na problem for them o no be achievement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) / Guys Checking Out A Lady's Backside Inside A Club / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.