Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos (48648 Views)

2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes / Lady Strangled To Death At Garrison Portharcourt, Lifeless Body Dumped (Graphic) / 18-year-old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by Buharimustgo: 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
malificent:
No one is safe in this country anymore

Are u just knowing?

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by Ace16(m): 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
Plz can someone tell me wat is going on in this country. Have we lost our sense of belonging

6 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by madgoat(m): 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
Why are we so wicked in Nigeria? cry

8 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by bettercreature(m): 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I THOUGHT "UBER" HAS BEEN BANNED FROM THIS bleeped UP COUNTRY.
Only in italy and china i think

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by WeNoGoDie(m): 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
Haaaa!! First it was an innocent Jumia agent. Now its an unsuspecting uber driver. The recession has began to showcase new modes of crime that were unheard of in this country.

People trying to earn an honest living through very humble occupations that they wholeheartedly accepted now can not guarantee their safe return home.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by mekaboy(m): 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
I don't like the way such cases delay. Such people should be executed publicly.

3 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by 1freshdude: 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
Sylverbox:
Every attempt to bring civilization and technology to this useless cursed country must be thwarted by its evil citizens. We all need to pray hard oh!

Keep praying till you all are dead, mumu's!

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by Andrewkinggg: 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
Fadelex:
every innovations to make life easier will be criminalize by Nigerians

Exactly!!
Now uber drivers will be worried for their life. I can't imagine life without uber in Lagos sad

10 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by nkemdi89(f): 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
Nigerians are so backward and wicked that every good that comes to us always turns negative.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by olusola200: 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
It was Julia on pH now uber in Lagos ,what's this country turning into?

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by bebe2(f): 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
So sad, über was my saviour while I was in lagos 2months ago.

It seems anything good that enters Nigeria becomes evil.

Wat a sad country cry cry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by Omoluabi16(m): 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
Everybody wants the good life, even to the detriment of others.Nobody wants to work again..that's why we can easily take a life over a phone or a small car. Our morals in nigeria is next to nothing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by bumi10(m): 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
hew hew hew

this country is is is

i don't know what to say ooooooooo
Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by Sylverbox(m): 10:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
1freshdude:

Keep praying till you all are dead, mumu's!
Be there calling names. Exactly why your country is not progressing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by Idek: 10:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
Killed guy like you hustling to make small money for survival of himself and his dependant. Some poeple don't just have brain, what does it cost to hustle for yourself rather than taking innocent life.

6 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by BiafranPound: 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
The ZOO of Africa is a fuçked up place! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by girlhaley(f): 10:59pm On Apr 11, 2017

Somewhere in Africa
Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
why are Nigerians wicked and heartless? wat kind of animals are being raised in this country? so an uber driver cant do his taxi business without fear of losing his life or car? i think uber should start having an uber logo or inscription on the body of the vehicles they use. this way nobody wll think of stealing an uber car and sell it.

9 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by JeffreyJames(m): 10:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
This is very sad....But y'all should stop making it sound like it's only in Nigeria bad things happen....Terrible things happen all over the world...It's not peculiar to one country alone

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by coalcoal1(m): 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
nooooo
Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by berrystunn(m): 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
Buhari

Nawa for Benin boys oh.
Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by GreatMahmud: 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
I say..kill the murderers now.The dont deserve to exist!!

3 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by oyimaliski: 11:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
These nonsense dey rampant this APC regime... Suicides via jumping into ocean... Jumia driver death . now na uber.... Hmmmm. This Change sha. God pls cleanse this country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by lanchy: 11:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
Most Nigerians are useless people...Nothing good thrives in that Country, any bit of advancement must be forcibly destroyed, then they will blame others! or better still the devil, you people are the devil, so much mindless killing/stealing/looting/ritual murder/kidnapping/embezzlement....all this is because you have NO respect for each other hence no respect for yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by petitejolie(f): 11:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
somebody cannot just hustle in peace, somebody cannot just enjoy good innovations again. wat kind of humans live in dis country for God sake

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by yim(f): 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
What is this na cry
So sad, na to dey fear be dis o

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by linearity: 11:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
Stelvin101:
Na wa for this country o. So somebori cannot hustle in peace again? That was how one ediot was walking pass my car today and noticed me counting money inside my car. He gave me a long throat look and walked past then returned back all of a sudden and start tapping me glass that I should roll down my glass down emmm he has something to discuss with me. I just gave him a sign of I will kill you if u tap my glass again and he walked off.

O boy you hash oh! good Samaritan wan help you count your moni, you come wan wicked am. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by Justuceleague2: 11:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
temmypotter:
First it was Jumia, a phone..now its Uber, a car. I see a trend here. hopefully, we won't hear Virgin Atlantic announce that a private jet was stolen and the pilot dead.

by the way, Buhari! pls resign already.

Hahahahahaha if that happens there'll be drugs all over the world grin
Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by blazhykowskyi(m): 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
this life
Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by blazhykowskyi(m): 11:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
oyimaliski:
These nonsense dey rampant this APC regime... Suicides via jumping into ocean... Jumia driver death . now na uber.... Hmmmm. This Change sha. God pls cleanse this country

you must be very daft to bring APC into this

5 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by onyii255(m): 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
prettyboi1989:
why are Nigerians wicked and heartless? wat kind of animals are being raised in this country? so an uber driver cant do his taxi business without fear of losing his life or car? i think uber should start having an uber logo or inscription on the body of the vehicles they use. this way nobody wll think of stealing an uber car and sell it.

Uber does not own a car.. The cars are owned by private individuals who are uber partners...

Nd having logos on the vehicles wont make it less attractive to these robbers..

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by SalamRushdie: 11:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
Stelvin101:
Na wa for this country o. So somebori cannot hustle in peace again? That was how one ediot was walking pass my car today and noticed me counting money inside my car. He gave me a long throat look and walked past then returned back all of a sudden and start tapping me glass that I should roll down my glass down emmm he has something to discuss with me. I just gave him a sign of I will kill you if u tap my glass again and he walked off.

I was almost robbed like that some days ago in the night where i parked to pick a call

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Fights Man In Italy On The Streets Over Money (Video, Photos) / Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa / Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.