Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos (48636 Views)

2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes / Lady Strangled To Death At Garrison Portharcourt, Lifeless Body Dumped (Graphic) / 18-year-old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by kandiikane(m): 10:01am On Apr 12, 2017
logica:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/02/22/uber-driver-accused-killing-6-what-we-know/80725680/

That looks like an African to you eh? It sure does to me too. Very handsome African.

Look at another African below:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/uber-driver-passenger-disrespected-car-stabs-5-times-article-1.2916075

This still does not change my previous post. The US has a better crime deterrance system than Africa. Uber is more likely to say ok, let's scrap it in Africa than if the murder had happened in the US. We generally don't have a value for life in Africa compared to other nations. Keep making excuses for these bottom feeders. It's like black people speaking on racism and slavery and the jews butt in to say well we suffered the holocust too so your pain does not matter really as we suffered too. If you don"t get the comparison then obviously you are a bottom feeder.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by sshalom(m): 10:23am On Apr 12, 2017
Fadelex:
every innovations to make life easier will be criminalized by Nigerians

That's the painful and regrettable aspect of it all.
Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by Amalizzy(f): 10:23am On Apr 12, 2017
hmmm. trrrible. what is did world turning into
Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by Amalizzy(f): 10:24am On Apr 12, 2017
hmmm. terrible. what is dis world turning into
Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by doctorgold(m): 10:40am On Apr 12, 2017
Walahi. This weakens me.
Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 12, 2017
drdanny:

Please mention names and realise how foolish you sound. Its because of people like you that there's no hope for Nigeria

I understand that you're unhappy with life. I have nothing to do with that.
Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by logica(m): 11:16am On Apr 12, 2017
kandiikane:

This still does not change my previous post. The US has a better crime deterrance system than Africa. Uber is more likely to say ok, let's scrap it in Africa than if the murder had happened in the US.
...and who looses? What is Uber providing other than the software platform? Are they the owners of the automobiles? NO. Can Uber be replaced? YES. Stop showing your Uncle Tom inclinations. You may take it to stormfront.
Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by Riddler32: 11:19am On Apr 12, 2017
bettercreature:
Only in italy and china i think

it wasn't banned in China, but its stake sold to a competitor.
Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by holluwai(m): 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
bimchuswhat:

Wickedness dey 9ja. Most people are just managing but i cant imagine how.one whould kill a fellow human just to start over...haàaaa...this life

Yes wickedness too much

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by kandiikane(m): 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
logica:
...and who looses? What is Uber providing other than the software platform? Are they the owners of the automobiles? NO. Can Uber be replaced? YES. Stop showing your Uncle Tom inclinations. You may take it to stormfront.

Dude Fuckoff, Uber is a welcomed development for those who like nice things in Africa and even in western nations. Why has Africans not replaced it? Africa is a shithole because of the shitty people who dont like nice things and the betterment of Africa. If this my statement pains you go jump in a bloody lagoon, df!!
Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by edimolu2: 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
Fearlez:
he's now deliberately misspelling my name to bypass my radar

I just mentioned you, please do wânk on itcheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ukaeke Grace Nwamaka & Agu Gabriel Odinaka Missing Nigerians In Dubai / Nigerian Lady Fights Man In Italy On The Streets Over Money (Video, Photos) / Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.