Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos (48647 Views)

2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes / Lady Strangled To Death At Garrison Portharcourt, Lifeless Body Dumped (Graphic) / 18-year-old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by Hades2016(m): 6:48am On Apr 12, 2017
Nigeria is fvcked with a long hard dick .... cry

Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 12, 2017
malificent:
No one is safe in this country anymore
Ayam telling u, naija is a useless country to stay
Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 12, 2017
who needs the devil when you have his replica in the form of humans,smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by stevecantrell: 6:56am On Apr 12, 2017
Stelvin101:
Na wa for this country o. So somebori cannot hustle in peace again? That was how one ediot was walking pass my car today and noticed me counting money inside my car. He gave me a long throat look and walked past then returned back all of a sudden and start tapping me glass that I should roll down my glass down emmm he has something to discuss with me. I just gave him a sign of I will kill you if u tap my glass again and he walked off.

Counting money in car is a security no-no
Avoid that poo at all cost.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by drdanny(m): 7:10am On Apr 12, 2017
blackberlin:
After killing Jumia drivery man, the next thing is to kill an Uber driver? I won't mention tribe, but some human beings are very useless.

Please mention names and realise how foolish you sound. Its because of people like you that there's no hope for Nigeria
Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 12, 2017
darqly:

What's the sign abeg, might come in handy cheesy grin cheesy grin

Lmfao. I didn't even how it came into my mind. I just squeezed my face and pointed him like 3 times and did the sign of slicing throat grin

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 12, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Omo! Thank God say you no roll down glass oh. Make we for no come NL dey type eiyah.. On a more serious note, you should avoid bringing out huge sums of money in public bro. There are many vipers waiting to strike out there.

As in eh! Recession just make many pple turn serial killer
Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 12, 2017
lebete3000:

How safe is Kenya as a country?

Dude am a Nigerian and I live in Nigeria. Wtf!
Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I was almost robbed like that some days ago in the night where i parked to pick a call

Maybe your glass is wined down bro. Nor dey wine down for night even if ur ride nor get A.C if I dey drive for night everyone I come across na suspect so am also ready to run over anybody. No time
Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 12, 2017
linearity:

O boy you hash oh! good Samaritan wan help you count your moni, you come wan wicked am. smiley

If I hear! Good Sami abi? Nor worry when e happen to u wine down and ask am excuse me make u see the next line of action. cheesy
Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by djeuneur: 7:21am On Apr 12, 2017
People just wicked sha.

Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by Bolincosugar(f): 7:29am On Apr 12, 2017
Heart of a man is full of evil. Rip to the dead.
Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by eyinjuege: 7:29am On Apr 12, 2017
1freshdude:
This is why people will not set up business in this God forsaken country. Too many sick and wicked people paroling looking for prey...even God can do nothing about Nigeria at this stage.

The problem with Nigeria isn't apparently just the leaders, but the people .
The leaders are just a true reflection of the populace.
Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by bkool7(m): 7:33am On Apr 12, 2017
This is why the black man is cursed to go backward.
while a white man is thinking about how to create jobs for wealth the black man thinks of how to kill for wealth.
Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by Kingbuhari(m): 7:47am On Apr 12, 2017
yellowbar demons
Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by lawrenzoo: 7:50am On Apr 12, 2017
Genuine source please? I hope its not all these agberos or Lagos yellow taxi drivers that is trying to discourage people from using uber since they are beginning to loose out.
Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by EppPliss: 7:59am On Apr 12, 2017
Fadelex:
every innovations to make life easier will be criminalized by Nigerians

My thought exactly. Nawa for naija o.

Meanwhile....

Someone here needs your help:
https://www.nairaland.com/3724994/please-ss-nairalander
Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by deenee: 8:06am On Apr 12, 2017
The stupid mofos didn't know that all Uber Cars have trackers installed in them.
Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 12, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Everybody wants the good life, even to the detriment of others.Nobody wants to work again..that's why we can easily take a life over a phone or a small car. Our morals in nigeria is next to nothing.

Indeed ! there was once a country. You see Mr. Adesina or Mr. Shehu comment on stuffs as these. But I suppose if another efe should win one show today, they will comment . Bunch of slowpoke of frogs.
Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by profmallor: 8:36am On Apr 12, 2017
Still cant wrap my head round how this idiots and the ones that killed the Jumia delivery man think they would get away with their crimes. Their minds have being possessed by the evil desire for money that they are ready to do anything for money without thinking it through. The scary part is this are regular everyday people that can be your neighbors, not conventional criminals that are into organized crime. Now tell me why we dont deserve the merciless leaders we have in this Nation

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by SalamRushdie: 8:48am On Apr 12, 2017
Stelvin101:

Maybe your glass is wined down bro. Nor dey wine down for night even if ur ride nor get A.C if I dey drive for night everyone I come across na suspect so am also ready to run over anybody. No time

I was wound up sef , the guy just rush and try to open the car by force while threathening and gesturing like he had a gun , na so i match press zoom off and almost injured him
Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I was wound up sef , the guy just rush and try to open the car by force while threathening and gesturing like he had a gun , na so i match press zoom off and almost injured him

One reason why it's always good to press central lock anytime you put your gear in Park mode if na me I swear I will put it in full reverse and run him over. Stuupid ediots! Always looking for easy way to make money cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by kpaofame: 9:02am On Apr 12, 2017
There is suffering in the land...

God please save me and all well meaning Nigerians safe till the real change comes
Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by silent10(m): 9:11am On Apr 12, 2017
prettyboi1989:

i knw uber doesnt own cars. the buyers would know its a stolen car if a logo is on it. nobody wants to buy a car he clearly knows is stolen.
Says who There re pple who buys stolen cars, it's there job. U need to open ur eyes/ears more.
Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by remsonik(f): 9:11am On Apr 12, 2017
BiggyBamBam:
I don't know how UBER operates in Nigeria but I am sure it's the same all over the world.

These fools may have refused to know that your information is already registered with the company before requesting any ride.

So if you try anything funny, you will be caught!
True!
Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by ebonflexy(m): 9:12am On Apr 12, 2017
Nigeria is still way too savage for these things...
Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 12, 2017
Stelvin101:
Na wa for this country o. So somebori cannot hustle in peace again? That was how one ediot was walking pass my car today and noticed me counting money inside my car. He gave me a long throat look and walked past then returned back all of a sudden and start tapping me glass that I should roll down my glass down emmm he has something to discuss with me. I just gave him a sign of I will kill you if u tap my glass again and he walked off.

Lol
Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by johnwell(m): 9:18am On Apr 12, 2017
I said it, Nigeria is an evil forest
Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by Omoluabi16(m): 9:22am On Apr 12, 2017
specter:

Indeed ! there was once a country. You see Mr. Adesina or Mr. Shehu comment on stuffs as these. But I suppose if another efe should win one show today, they will comment . Bunch of slowpoke of frogs.
bro, e go better oh.
Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by vickylincon(m): 9:47am On Apr 12, 2017
temmypotter:
First it was Jumia, a phone..now its Uber, a car. I see a trend here. hopefully, we won't hear Virgin Atlantic announce that a private jet was stolen and the pilot dead.

by the way, Buhari! pls resign already.
liar. kuku say the truth say you want jet. BTW, if you want it comman take
Re: Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos by vickylincon(m): 9:48am On Apr 12, 2017
Stelvin101:
you get mind o. wish I can have your kind of confidence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Fights Man In Italy On The Streets Over Money (Video, Photos) / Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa / Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.