Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This (5634 Views)

Pantless Nigerian Slay Queen Blasted For Twerking To Davido Bumbum In The Toilet / Slay Queen And Her Saggy Boobs Storms An Event In Massive Bare Cleveage - Photo / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Im too hungry ooo...lemme call bumbae1 , i bet she like agege bread too grin grin
Agege bread and ewa agoyin hmmmm food of life grin
Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by plenitude(m): 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
deathstroke:
That name, "Pepper dem gang" is damn funny to me grin
grin
deathstroke:
That name, "Pepper dem gang" is damn funny to me grin
Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by FelixFelicis(m): 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
Snowcream wassup
Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by plenitude(m): 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Is pepper dem gang a name? Ode grin
not a name,but a crew
Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by plenitude(m): 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
Li2Finger:
Please, what is he saying
what i am saying is what you just read..
Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by plenitude(m): 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
Aderola15:

Loool... He will go read your posts and come write an epistle now. Dey watch ooo grin cheesy grin

not ready for e-war....just here to have have fun
Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by plenitude(m): 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
deathstroke:
Throwing indirect jabs. And he's scared to quote deathstroke. Isn't that what cowards does? smiley
Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by plenitude(m): 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Now I remember, he was on the thread, that thread where I dealt with his God-sister. He wouldn't dare me smiley cheesy
Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by plenitude(m): 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
Safiaa:
Their life their problem. I think the real definition of stupid is when people focus on irrelevant things in life that has nothing to do with them, yet they fail to see the problems in their own life.

Focus on you.
are you a slayer
Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by SNOWCREAM(m): 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
See this Aboki wey think say we dey follow am talk grin
Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by plenitude(m): 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Not sensible enough angry angry angry try again.
i'm not here to post what is sensible to you....just here for fun
Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by plenitude(m): 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
Onyenna:

....AND.....

Foolishness is when a Slay queen has a headache and instead of buying Panadol, uses the money to buy airtime and logs into facebook and then posts....

"feeling a headache" with 57 others , just to get comments like "get well soon, sorry dear" etc.....

If you're one 'em, your foolishness is beyond repair!

....ka Chineke mezie okwu.....
hmmm.....funny bro

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by debris: 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
Ĺol#pepper them gang

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by plenitude(m): 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
See this Aboki wey think say we dey follow am talk grin
Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 12, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable / If This Was To Be A Movie. What Would Be The Title? Hilarious Picture / This Can't Be True!! African Women Have The Smallest breast Sizes In The World!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.