Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. (5455 Views)

: I Am 45 And I Have Not Achieved Much In Life. Is It Too Late? / He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? / Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by sultanofdelta: 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nairalanders, please advise a brother. I have a female friend of 45 years old and I am 36. We have been chatting and talking about marriage but not that serious. I want to start taking it serious with her soonest. Is it advisable to settle down with her considering the age difference 45 and 36, though she is respectful?
What are the advantages and disadvantages on our age sides, especially her age on child bearing?
Matured Advise Needed.
Thank you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by squash47(m): 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
u want to marry ur elder sister ?

seriously, I think she is very much older than you.

try and look for someone you're older than.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by sam4noow(m): 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ohh Dammnn shiiitttt nigggaarr

my brother you don't need people's opinion before you can be happy...

I'll advise you should stick hook her up if you find happiness in her but her Kpekus go don dey Kalachs lol grin

10 Likes

Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by GuestLog: 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
Go and find out what menopause is then make your decision!

Sometimes I begin to doubt the authenticity of absord questions I see on a regular basis.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by extol1(m): 5:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
that's if you don't want children from her, then you are good to go

6 Likes

Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by sam4noow(m): 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
squash47:
u want to marry ur elder sister ?

seriously, I think she is very much older than you.

try and look for someone you're older than.

Sharap diaaa Mr Man

I'll rather marry my elder sister than all this 16years old girl of nowadays way there Kpekus wide like Borehole

11 Likes

Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by Lawdis(m): 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
sultanofdelta:
Nairalanders, please advise a brother. I have a female friend of 45 years old and I am 36. We have been chatting and talking about marriage but not that serious. I want to start taking it serious with her soonest. Is it advisable to settle down with her considering the age difference 45 and 36, though she is respectful?
What are the advantages and disadvantages on our age sides, especially her age on child bearing?
Matured Advise Needed.
Thank you.

What's her career/means of livelihood and why is she still unmarried till now?.... use your head because I don't want to hear killing and suicidal around lekki again

13 Likes

Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by Bola146(f): 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
You know what is good for you. Nobody knows about her behaviour, if it's okay by you, age is just a number. Love doesn't depend on age difference
Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by Kriss216: 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
So, who you wan leave all these sweet, young girls with succulent breasts and fresh thighs for

You need a rethink bro.

3 Likes

Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by Ningen(m): 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
Man, that's a 9yrs gap. It's not a brilliant idea!

Strongly suggest you abort mission. Or you'll be drag into a race of time with her to battle libido, fertility issues, incompatibility, and leadership.

She's respectful?? That's not enough.
There are lots of respectful younger women.

Be careful not to ensared yourself to misery.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by Kriss216: 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
Bola146:
You know what is good for you. Nobody knows about her behaviour, if it's okay by you, age is just a number. Love doesn't depend on age difference
My dear, in this scenario, age is not just a number. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by 0rion: 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
IMAGINE SHE UPSETS YOU ONE DAY AND YOU CALL HER AUNTIE AGBAYA .

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by Chidonc(m): 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
If you don't really care much about having babies, why not. The age difference is not much to me but if you were around 27 and she 36, it would have been better considering the fact that menopause is already setting in.
Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by Professorcplus(m): 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
Life is just too short. If she loves you, love her back and make it count.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
why u asking? if u dont mind the age difference marry her nau
everybody has free wil

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by abdulskulboy(m): 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
Go for the money and forget ur sorrow.

1 Like

Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by Blackmoran(m): 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
sam4noow:

Sharap diaaa Mr Man

I'll rather marry my elder sister than all this 16years old girl of nowadays way there Kpekus wide like Borehole
so from your logic if 16 years old kpekus wide like borohole how 45 years old go be, na ocean, or universe abi?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by topedoski(m): 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
The question is
Is it advisable for her to settle down with you?
Because lass lass na she go be the head of the family
Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by duro4chang(m): 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nobody can decide for you. You are the only one who has the answer.
Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
sultanofdelta:
Matured Advise Needed.
Thank you.

You want to consider her because she is richer than you or she is more influential than you.
We know your type that you have been looking for gold or diamond ladies to dig from. Now that you have seen one. Our advice might not affect your decision because what you find is what you have gotten.
Enjoy your old woman while your fake love for her last....
Marriage Nah scam, wahali... One partner must scam the other partner.

3 Likes

Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by Notyamate(f): 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.

1 Like

Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by Paulynez(m): 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
Depends on the kind of person you are...

If you're the type that doesn't give a fvck about what people think and say about you... Then do it!

If you are the type that gives a Bleep, don't do it!

In summary, do what ever pleases you. Good luck!
Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by mariatt(f): 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
You only Know the best thing for you
Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by MrSensor(m): 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
sultanofdelta:
Matured Advise Needed.
Thank you.
Chai.

So you want to come back here again later and irritate us saying that marriage na scam.

Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by Sundrus: 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
Lolz OP don see gold mine. Love ko loveth ni cheesy
Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by Samcent: 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
Op, be sure it's not her money or wealth that is attracting you. Else, you are in for a rude shock!

Look well before you cross road!
Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by Geniemoi01(m): 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
You just want to shorten your lifespan. You better free yourself from her trap. She will be very sweet and romantic with you, until you get married. You better be wise. No woman harbors genuine respect for a man she's older than.

Also, menopause is around the corner. She's already aging faster than you can imagine. She's not a good choice. Let a man older than her we'd her.

Ask yourself why she couldn't get a man before this her age 45. You should think about this and don't let her charm and your feelings lead you astray.

2 Likes

Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by stillseth: 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
At that age and she's still single. .why she no go dey respectful? All na cruise baba mi

2 Likes

Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by Edyice: 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
At the end of the day
You have to decide for yourself

Good luck mate....

Have fun ..
Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by ashewoboy(m): 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
this guy dey like cook story.
Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by pansophist(m): 6:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
If you want kids no, if you do not want kids, then go ahead if she fits your ideal woman.

1 Like

Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by oaselemi: 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
Guy, what is wrong with u? How will u be thinking of marrying a 45 yr old woman. She use charm block ur sense or u be gold digger. Let nobody deceive you, there's no benefit in marrying a 45 yr old woman. Go and look for one young lady and marry.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Female Lecturer Is Interested In Me / Anita Joseph’s Husband, Grabs Her Breast, Kisses It And Buries his head in it / Why Do Women Get Enraged Whenever A Man Is Advised To Marry A Virgin? (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.